Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Building designs and advice for your projects - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building designs and advice for your projects (39201 Views)

10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Good morning... Interior view of last building posted

2 Likes

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by ihebrooke(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
tushbobo:
Good morning... Interior view of last building posted

Nice work. Love the visualization. Could you add tone to the interior?
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2016
ihebrooke:

Nice work. Love the visualization. Could you add tone to the interior?

Many thanks bro. Sure can be toned...First render done after replacing my broken computer screen which gives a more toned result than normal. Checking on another screen made me understand.Will need to adjust settings.Regards.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by bzm7: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
@tushbobo
Can d below fit into a half plot:

4 bedrooms duplex all room ensuit. one room downstairs/3 rooms upstairs Visitors toilet Lounge Dining family living room upstairs Kitchen/store Laundry small reading room
***I don't like high roofs***
Please reach me on glinezbiz@gmail.com
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
bzm7:
@tushbobo

Can d below fit into a half plot:

4 bedrooms duplex all room ensuit.
one room downstairs/3 rooms upstairs
Visitors toilet
Lounge
Dining
family living room upstairs
Kitchen/store
Laundry
small reading room

***I don't like high roofs***

Please reach me on glinezbiz@gmail.com

Hello sir, yes that will fit in on half plot... I will communicate via mail. Nice night.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Simple 3 bedroom apartment BQ design.

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Wishing all nairalanders a happy new month!!
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
4 bedroom duplex...

2 Likes

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2016
Wishing all Muslims a happy Eid el kabir.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy 56th independence anniversary to you all!!
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hi all, sure you are having a good weekend.

Residential development on one and half plots consisting of 5 bedroom duplex and 6 nos flats

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2016

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by Timtol(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2016
By Timothy. 3bedroom with available living room,dining, kitchen,pantry, WC and more. Interested client should get me on this Email, obed.toluwase@gmail.com Number: +2348100452977. Designed by a team work.

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Modification to earlier design

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy new month to you all
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
THREE BASIC PROJECT COST ESTIMATING METHODS
Hi…Are you embarking on a project and unsure of how to arrive at a cost estimate? As we know, cost is a major factor when it comes to project execution. Hence the importance of planning and controlling costs cannot be overemphasized. The 3 options stated below are the major ways to calculate your project cost. There are other methods but they are based on these three… So,let’s go:

1. Analogous Estimate:

It involves deriving project cost based on similar past projects. This is the fastest estimating method but also the least reliable.Example: If you are building a three bedroom bungalow, asking someone who recently built a three bedroom bungalow of equal(or almost equal) size will give a rough idea of how much yours will cost. However,other factors that will affect cost which should be considered are:

Location: This will affect labour cost,approval cost,transportation costs etc.
Desired finishes:Two buildings of same design but different material finish specification will have different cost estimates.
Type of land: It’s obvious that building on a marshy land is more expensive than solid ground.
Time/project schedule: Time changes so many things including building materials and logistics prices.

2.Parametric Estimate:

This is simply multiplying a unit cost by the total area of your project to arrive at your project cost.

Example: Your building has a total area of 300 square meters, If it costs NGN50,000 per square meter to build. The parametric estimate is:
300sq.m x NGN50,000= NGN15,000,000.
This is more accurate than the analogous estimate as the unit cost considers some of the factors not included in the analogous estimating method.It could also be used to cost only a part of the project.

3.Bottom up estimate:

It involves breaking down the project work into the smallest components and costing each item individually.Finally, all the costs are added up to arrive at the project cost estimate. This is the most reliable method of estimating your project cost but also the most time consuming and expensive. The Bill of Quantities (BoQ) is a major document in carrying out this exercise.
Before the BoQ is prepared, there has to be sufficient details in terms of drawings and specifications. You will need to engage the services of a quantity surveyor when using this estimating method.

There you have it…Wish you the best on your project!!
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wishing you all a happy new month!
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by ukay2: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello... I need a design of 12 rooms and parlour in a one storey building with ground floor containing 6 rooms and parlour and the 1st floor containing 6rooms and parlour.

The size of the land is 100x50ft

I will like the building design to be L-shaped with each room dimension 12x12ft.

Thanks
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hi bro, I guess we've talked. Sent you a text after our discussion. Thanks.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by ukay2: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
tushbobo:
Hi bro, I guess we've talked. Sent you a text after our discussion. Thanks.

Now, ...we have not talked
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year ahead!!!!
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year everyone... May this year usher in blessings for us all.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proposed 5 bedroom triplex and 2 bedroom flat

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
View 2

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Building containing 4 bedroom duplex with pent house and 2 bedroom flats

2 Likes

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by labienyce(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
You are good.. please give me your whatsapp number , I need your expertise on a project
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
labienyce:
You are good.. please give me your whatsapp number , I need your expertise on a project

Thanks... You can get me on 08055657780.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
6 bedroom duplex design.

Ground floor:
Double volume main living room
Dining
Kitchen laundry and store
2 rooms en-suite
2 car garage

First floor:
Family living room with balcony.
4 rooms en-suite with walk-in-closets.

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
3 bedroom duplex with 2 bedroom flats at the rear...

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Side view

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State / Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.