Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Mortal Kombat Boss - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mortal Kombat Boss (2153 Views)

Download Mortal Kombat X Mod Apk For Andriod And Also For Pc / Mortal Kombat X Release / What Is Your Mortal Kombat Best Player. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortal Kombat Boss by Grizz: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2012
No one can defeat my scorpion. Get over here! Vengeance will be mine!
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by harakiri(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2012
Scorpion of all people. Scorpion is what almost every MK fan started with (liu kang,raiden and scorpion are beginners choice). When it comes to hard core MK gaming, check me out with subzero (and cyber subzero),kitana,quanchi,smoke (and cyber smoke) and cyrax (and cyber cyrax). Now that's a hardcore selection if you catch my drift.
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by ritchboy(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2012
Scorpion's Hell Raiser special move is the cheapest in the whole game. It keeps foes scared/wary/in motion, allowing him to deal serious damage! wink
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by Grizz: 7:34am On May 05, 2012
Hah hah. Sure. The game didn't make any character or any move off-limits so suck it up. Do you complain when shao kahn whoops your butt with his stupid hammer or occasional invincibility? Its all part of the game. This is just like the time some guy was complaining about how i beat him in naruto because i "dodge too much". Anyways, if i had to, i could still crush you all with my ermac, smoke or cyber sub-zero.
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by ritchboy(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2012
Grizz: Hah hah. Sure. The game didn't make any character or any move off-limits so suck it up. Do you complain when shao kahn whoops your butt with his stupid hammer or occasional invincibility? Its all part of the game. This is just like the time some guy was complaining about how i beat him in naruto because i "dodge too much". Anyways, if i had to, i could still crush you all with my ermac, smoke or cyber sub-zero.

Errm, I'm not complaining, I've dealt more damage with Scorpion than anyone else!

P.S. Shao Kahn isn't a playable character.
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by Grizz: 11:23am On May 05, 2012
I'm talking about the ladder mode on the hardest difficulty. I can only beat him with raiden cos i have to keep teleporting or get stunned with the hammer.
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by ritchboy(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2012
Grizz: I'm talking about the ladder mode on the hardest difficulty. I can only beat him with raiden cos i have to keep teleporting or get stunned with the hammer.

Obviously you can't complain too much if it's the AI. Shao Kahn isn't actually that difficult once you "grab his scope"(stay far, dodge his projectiles, wait for his taunt, BOOM!). Remember the unbeatable AI from MK3 where immediately you throw a fireball, Jade would do her invincibility special move, run towards you, and give you the same four hit combo over and over again? cheesy
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by Grizz: 2:22pm On May 05, 2012
I thought i was the only one who remembered that move. On a partially unrelated note, this MK could have really used a run button. I can't remember how many times i immobilized an enemy and didn't manage to get to him in time to do all the mean things i planned. That's why i rely mostly on characters that can teleport.
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by barackobama: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
hey Grizz the 3.6+ dongles have just arrived this friday smiley Email me at barack4everobama@yahoo.com and your wait for new games will be over soon
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2012
harakiri: Scorpion of all people. Scorpion is what almost every MK fan started with (liu kang,raiden and scorpion are beginners choice). When it comes to hard core MK gaming, check me out with subzero (and cyber subzero),kitana,quanchi,smoke (and cyber smoke) and cyrax (and cyber cyrax). Now that's a hardcore selection if you catch my drift.

You' crazy!! grin

Liu Kang is all about action and skills. cool He has a few shytty powers but
with Sub Zero/Noob Saibot all you can do is freeze people, the disappear/attack tongue and then perform execution moves. It's like coping out and relying on special moves. It takes the fun out of it. smiley

I like challenge. wink
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2012
This is the HARDEST (best) MK intro to date!! cool

So epic. I don't really care for the Zombie Lui Kang.

I think the whole essence of that is bulls... tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAIIkCTcoPU
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by Noctis(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
Kneel before my Ermac/Scorpion team. Only way to get better is playing people better than you. And i've been stuck at this badass level for a while now.
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by sniperwolf(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2012
harakiri: Scorpion of all people. Scorpion is what almost every MK fan started with (liu kang,raiden and scorpion are beginners choice). When it comes to hard core MK gaming, check me out with subzero (and cyber subzero),kitana,quanchi,smoke (and cyber smoke) and cyrax (and cyber cyrax). Now that's a hardcore selection if you catch my drift.
You will hate MK if I use Kabal and Scorpion
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by jmaine: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2012
sniperwolf:
You will hate MK if I use Kabal and Scorpion

Yes oo!, Kabal na irritating player if a pro like me uses it grin . . . .When the going get's tough . . .Kabal and Smoke never disappoints . . . .I also love Night wolf . . .
Re: Mortal Kombat Boss by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Noctis: Kneel before my Ermac/Scorpion team. Only way to get better is playing people better than you. And i've been stuck at this badass level for a while now.

GBAM.

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Slim Console For Sale / Can Psp Play Max Payne Game / FIFA 15 Vs PES 15 Player Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.