Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads (6573 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. / Is Onila A Robot? / Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2012
Kevin_II:
stop copying my lines without paying homage. mschewwwww angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WHO LET THIS DOG OUT angry angry
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by coogar: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2012
Kevin_II:
so why tha fcck is he making threats? keeping me waiting? i hate it! if you aint ready to bite the shit then dont pick it up with your hands!

to give cindyrella n idowuogbo clit[i]o[/i]ral erecti[i]o[/i]ns.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2012
koolkamzzy:
Mam abeg no vex, me no dey like fight o, I'm just an opportunist trying to advertise my market o
Which yeye market? U beta enter iweka road go find customers. grin
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by KevinII(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2012
mamalola19:

You better back the fcck up
Before you get smacked the fcck up angry
Don't fcck around with real G's cool
who is this public goat? anumanu. may amadioha shrivel ur puccie and seal your anus with concrete. arindin oshi
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by KevinII(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2012
cindyrella:

come to my room baby. come and taste my 9.2 inches. i will make you cry like a baby. serious wink
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by KevinII(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

to give cindyrella n idowuogbo clit[i]o[/i]ral erecti[i]o[/i]ns.
idowu is okay with me. we trained together under oshodi bridge. she was my spar mate
cindyrella has tasted from my giftings, she don't need no further erections. she's still in the clouds two hours after
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by acidtalk: 12:11am On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

nobody is spilling nothing.
if y'all have an axe to grind with killz, please take it off the forum and stab yourselves to death.
men don't wash dirty in public.

The whole thing has gotten to the tip my my finger.
But I don't want to just bring this castrated motherfu*cking son of a LovePeddler down on this thread then feel pity for him in real life. Once words drops they can't be taken back. Just like broken glassess

@killz, how did you become being a gay? No one liked you right? Why? You were someone who insulted everyone as a child irrespective of age. What was the solution people had to curb you as a useless rude kid? Beating right? I won't beat you physically, I will use words instead. I don't want to get pushed but at the same time if I don't drop some lines, you won't realize there some people that deserve respect and once your past is a dirty one thread softly.

My not typing is because I don't want my anger to take the better part of me but you know what dude, I know and 100% sure you will push my to start what will be your gratest nightmare..
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2012
koolkamzzy:
Mam abeg no vex, me no dey like fight o, I'm just an opportunist trying to advertise my market o
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by coogar: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2012
acidtalk:

But I don't want to just bring this castrated motherfu*cking son of a LovePeddler down on this thread then feel pity for him in real life. Once words drops they can't be taken back. Just like broken glassess

@killz, how did you become being a gay? No one liked you right? Why? You were someone who insulted everyone as a child irrespective of age. What was the solution people had to curb you as a useless rude kid? Beating right? I won't beat you physically, I will use words instead. I don't want to get pushed but at the same time if I don't drop some lines, you won't realize there some people that deserve respect and once your past is a dirty one thread softly.

My not typing is because I don't want my anger to take the better part of me but you know what dude, I know and 100% sure you will push my to start what will be your gratest nightmare..

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by PapaCrotch: 12:17am On Apr 30, 2012
cindyrella:

You such a fool. Who trained this idi+ot on double Ids, you are such a punk ass imbec+ile. Cindyrella is Sexkillz!!!! Sexkillz former favourite word was who let the dogs out, it was his signature then. Nice try but I detect things easily you have been busted once more. Fake ass failure.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by KevinII(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2012
acidtalk:

you still ranting without saying anything. guy go sleep jor. your mumu no get part two. kept me waiting for nothing. ode
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by onila(f): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2012
cry cry cry cry
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2012
Na wa o! Seun is Mr Cork den

Oshisko!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2012
onila: cry cry cry cry
Y u crying? U wanna suck banana? grin grin
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 30, 2012
acidtalk:

This is so lame. . . From 5 years ago story you wanted to spill, you chickened to this? Your father should be shot in the ars[i]e[/i]hole where he makes his living from. . . For adopting a dumbassed mor[i]o[/i]n.

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2012
Papa Crotch:

You such a fool. Who trained this idi+ot on double Ids, you are such a punk ass imbec+ile. Cindyrella is Sexkillz!!!! Sexkillz former favourite word was who let the dogs out, it was his signature then. Nice try but I detect things easily you have been busted once more. Fake ass failure.
Yes you just won 5 dollars for detecting this. . .
But you failed to detect that your birth certificate was actually an apology from the condom factory, apologizing for the condom breakage that led to your unfortunate birth. . . Fool!

And for registering less than 10 mins ago just to post your dumbassed findings, you just won an extra dollar. . . Congrats, Fool!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2012
Kevin_II:
come to my room baby. come and taste my 9.2 inches. i will make you cry like a baby. serious wink

undecided undecided
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Basildon1(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2012
coogar:

Before i bounce, all i got to say is "COOGAR, THIS PIC KILLED ME!!", LMAO!. 5 levels of epic!

Idowuogbo, go to bed! Dammit!! angry
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mamalola19: 12:26am On Apr 30, 2012
Kevin_II:
who is this public goat? anumanu. may amadioha shrivel ur puccie and seal your anus with concrete. arindin oshi

fcck you and your mother fccking mama
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by KevinII(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2012
mamalola19:

fcck you and your mother fccking mama
i was expecting more from you, but i should have known you were too dumb to come up with anything interesting. you are no fun so go to sleep and may the ghosts of all your late ancestors torment you tonite. arsswipe with over-stretched anuss
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2012
Basildon1:

Before i bounce, all i got to say is "COOGAR, THIS PIC KILLED ME!!", LMAO!. 5 levels of epic!

Idowuogbo, go to bed! Dammit!! angry
Omgggg! U hia as well? shocked shocked Move ova and coming to get ya!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by PapaCrotch: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2012
sexkillz:
Yes you just won 5 dollars for detecting this. . .
But you failed to detect that your birth certificate was actually an apology from the condom factory, apologizing for the condom breakage that led to your unfortunate birth. . . Fool!

And for registering less than 10 mins ago just to post your dumbassed findings, you just won an extra dollar. . . Congrats, Fool!

All these stolen vocabs from the dictionary doesn't cover your unclothedness. You are a fake ass double id manipulative jail bait. Deal with it, some members are smart enough to see your corny ways. In your next life, try, being Seun instead that way you would have enough money and credit of achievement to actually scoring real life punnies instead of thriving on another man's success. Dumb ass uproot your brain from your anus and act like a man for once.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2012
Papa Crotch:

I weep for you, you are so stup..id that even a stup..id man calls u stup..id. if u easily detect things how come u haven't detected that u are a big Fool?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2012
Papa Crotch:

All these stolen vocabs from the dictionary doesn't cover your unclothedness. You are a fake ass double id manipulative jail bait. Deal with it, some members are smart enough to see your corny ways. In your next life, try, being Seun instead that way you would have enough money and credit of achievement to actually scoring real life punnies instead of thriving on another man's success. Dumb ass uproot your brain from your anus and act like a man for once.
**Yawns**
Pls wait your turn. Let me ignore you for now, ok? Good boy! Btw, how does one steal vocabs from a dictionary? You see why i call you dumb? Digest that till i have your time. . . Now, go play with your p[i]e[/i]nis! smiley
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 30, 2012
cindyrella:

I weep for you, you are so stup..id that even a stup..id man calls u stup..id. [size=16pt]if u easily detect things how come u haven't detected that u are a big Fool?[/size]
Falls into Maltina bottle grin grin grin grin
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na wa o! Seun is Mr Cork den

Oshisko!

And idowuogbo is lefu lefu grin grin
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by PapaCrotch: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2012
Killz, Yep whatever!!! I am not contesting for mr nigeria of nl with u, that is would be your great achievement wink How many ids do you have now? what is missing in your real life that nl fills in for? I am done, just wanted to point the fact that you are the same as CINDYRELLA.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2012
cindyrella:

And idowuogbo is lefu lefu grin grin
Oh yeah! Am Onila grin

I go put spider inside ur boxers if ye don't stop all dis false accusations. angry
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 30, 2012
Papa Crotch: Killz, Yep whatever!!! I am not contesting for mr nigeria of nl with u, [size=20pt]that is would be[/size] your great achievement wink How many ids do you have now? what is missing in your real life that nl fills in for? I am done, just wanted to point the fact that you are the same as CINDYRELLA.
cry cry cry cry
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2012
sexkillz: Falls into Maltina bottle grin grin grin grin

Don't worry honey i gat u. kiss kiss
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oh yeah! Am Onila grin

I go put spider inside ur boxers if ye don't stop all dis false accusations. angry
Mama, you high? grin Why you dey drag onila with me? I m onila na. . . You don forget? grin
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 30, 2012
cindyrella:

Don't worry honey i gat u. kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yaba College Of Technology Yaba Polytechnic Federal Lagos / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / 10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.