Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads (6572 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. / Is Onila A Robot? / Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 12:55am On Apr 30, 2012
Papa Crotch: Killz, Yep whatever!!! I am not contesting for mr nigeria of nl with u, that is would be your great achievement wink How many ids do you have now? what is missing in your real life that nl fills in for? I am done, just wanted to point the fact that you are the same as CINDYRELLA.

*yawns*
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2012
sexkillz:
You are a Fool! Just pray you don't die a sorry Fool though. . .
Funny I quite agree otherwise why would I even be talking about you? smfh. It's all good though, one's got to appreciate your sense of purpose. Wish you the best son.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Riodiao(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2012
sexkillz:
Yes you just won 5 dollars for detecting this. . .
But you failed to detect that your birth certificate was actually an apology from the condom factory, apologizing for the condom breakage that led to your unfortunate birth. . . Fool!

And for registering less than 10 mins ago just to post your dumbassed findings, you just won an extra dollar. . . Congrats, Fool!
i like u a lot Killz but menh dis too too dry. Plz pour more water on it.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Riodiao(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2012
Papa Crotch:

All these stolen vocabs from the dictionary doesn't cover your unclothedness. You are a fake ass double id manipulative jail bait. Deal with it, some members are smart enough to see your corny ways. In your next life, try, being Seun instead that way you would have enough money and credit of achievement to actually scoring real life punnies instead of thriving on another man's success. Dumb ass uproot your brain from your anus and act like a man for once.
now u knw d only line i like in this diss 'Dumb ass uproot your brain from your anus' . #Fact
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mykejones(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2012
Mstchew! I actually slept off. Una no try for this Mile 8 battle. #yarns#
Mornin jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yaba College Of Technology Yaba Polytechnic Federal Lagos / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / 10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.