Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads (6672 Views)

Seun Please Unban Me, Onila Deserved To Hear The Truth. / Is Onila A Robot? / Nigerian Girls-how To Be COOL Like ONILA 101 :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by acidtalk: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
grin grin grin grin I just came in from a party. . . I don high. Make i se werey small na. . . How you see am? cheesy

A strip party for gays right?
You this moro*onic child of an imb*ecile father and a LovePeddler mother.

I told you I was going to make you regret that statement you made earlier today.

I will force you to change your username on this forum.

I only people knew the kleptomaniac in you, he won't sure be 50miles near you before you pick the buttons on their phone pad.

Gradually I will reveal your real self while hunting your past.

FAKE LIFE attention seeker failure like you.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
Intercontinental?
acidtalk:

I told you I was going to make you regret that statement you made earlier today.

I only people knew the kleptomaniac in you, he won't sure be 50miles near you before you pick the buttons on their phone pad.

And you think this is what will make me change username? SLAP YOUR SELF!. . . Fool! How about you request for your birth certificate from your gay pops first. . .
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
Your father is Gay! Has he told you who your mother is yet? I guess not. You are a fool if you think i'm to blame for that too. . . Imbecilic Arrow waffle!
Guy u 4 liv dis 1 4 me na, I want play online ludo wiv am cheesy
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Guy u 4 liv dis 1 4 me na, I want play online ludo wiv am cheesy

Omo, i don dey follow am play scrabble. . . grin grin
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by HighChief4(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[/b]
acidtalk:

The Fo*ol is such a hypocrite. He thinks he can get a girlfriend from bashing fellow guys and taking sides with the ladies.

How can a GAY be a perfect gentleman to ladies when he his only attracted to fellow men.

He is such a low life motherfuc*ker
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
Omo, i don dey follow am play scrabble. . . grin grin
Oh yeah? Ok na! 3 can play d game lolllz
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

The Fo*ol is such a hypocrite. He thinks he can get a girlfriend from bashing fellow guys and taking sides with the ladies.

How can a GAY be a perfect gentleman to ladies when he his only attracted to fellow men.

He is such a low life motherfuc*ker

See this Wanna be oh mtcheeeew.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mykejones(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
cindyrella:

Yeah lets enjoy, Hope you brought popcorn and coke? Cos i have a feeling its going to be a hell of a ride...
I couldn't get jaresad
Can u jus help me tel Id 2 back off and let his son do the talkin?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
mykejones:
I couldn't get jaresad
I want to play na cry
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: acidtalk, dan_dollar, ChrisChino(m), cindyrella(f), rexdmx(m), sexkillz, coogar, mykejones(m), Ucheosefoh(m) and 2 guest(s)
Gawddammit!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by acidtalk: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
Any other st[i]u[/i]pid thing you have to say? I also impregnated 6 Nairalanders so far. . . Why don't you take this story to the newspapers? NL will not publish it you know.

Killz802 grin grin Nigga desperately wants to be me. . . NEXT!!!cheesy

Dude no on is laughing here. Don't pretend like you don't know what he is talking about.

Or should we start from your childhood? I bet you won't want us to go down memory lane right? 'Cus that's your greatest nightmare.

Maybe posting a few pictures will make sense or what do you think?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mykejones(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Did he struck a cord with this?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by coogar: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Dude no on is laughing here. Don't pretend like you don't know what he is talking about.

Or should we start from your childhood? I bet you won't want us to go down memory lane right? 'Cus that's your greatest nightmare.

i don't have a dog in this fight but what childhood or what pictures are you talking about?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by acidtalk: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
cindyrella:

See this Wanna be oh mtcheeeew.

O ba iya e .
Who is wanna be? You probably was still in the village when. Started running things both on and offline.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mamalola19: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

where una dey get all these info?
na wa make i mind my biz dis time
more pop corns from cinderella,
give me pop corn n booze so i can return ur missing slippers
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mykejones(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

shocked
acidtalk:

Post a picture ke? Oti o. No oo. All i want is a harmless fight o.
Wait..wat's in d picture?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Childhood blah, memory blah blah, Will you just post the pictures and shut tha fcck up?

BTW, i heard your dad is so GAY, he can't even hav[i]e[/i] sex with a woman to save his own life. . .
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by coogar: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
mamalola19:

where una dey get all these info?
na wa make i mind my biz dis time
more pop corns from cinderella,
give me pop corn n booze so i can return ur missing slippers

Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by acidtalk: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
coogar:

i don't have a dog in this fight but what childhood or what pictures are you talking about?

He knows what I'm talking about.
I will gradually take the bas*tard down slowly until even walking on the streets will be his greatest nightmare.

He is hiding behind this forum to showcase himself as a responsible person, if people knew the monster behind that username, even Seun won't let him register on his forum.
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

He knows what I'm talking about.
I will gradually take the bas*tard down slowly until even walking on the streets will be his greatest nightmare.

He is hiding behind this forum to showcase himself as a responsible person, if people knew the monster behind that username, even Seun won't let him register on his forum.
Bro, you have my permission to take me down. What are you waiting for? Your gay father?

Pls don't keep these people waiting to see the Monster. . . Sexkillz!
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by acidtalk: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
Bro, you have my permission to take me down. What are you waiting for? Your gay father?

Pls don't keep these people waiting to see the Monster. . . Sexkillz!

Hey fa*g, the only reason I am still taking it low is because I know myself 100%. Once I start, I won't have a limit (I will spill every sing sh*it out) and I don't want members to start blaming me that afterall it is just a mere misunderstanding on a forum and I shouldn't have gone to the extreme.

Hey! 5years ago june I guess won't be a bad story to tell, or what do you think?
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by cindyrella(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
mykejones:
I couldn't get jaresad

She wants to play too 3 can play
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by mamalola19: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
coogar:

dis thriller view would give me nightmare
i need something tender to go with dis film show
Re: Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
cindyrella:

She wants to play too 3 can play
U wan play 2? Four is purrrrfecttttt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.