Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram (11879 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rad1cal: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
We have not forgotten

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=648376.msg8144913#msg8144913

[size=14pt]If Jonathan wins it's because he used his government power. It looks like he has done too well," said Habib Bazallahi, a local official from Buhari's party, leaning through a classroom window in the northern city of Kano to watch a vote count.

"Buhari says he won't go to court if he loses but that doesn't mean us, his supporters won't fight. We are ready. We're going to look for Kalashnikovs, bazookas There is no going quietly this time," he said, to cheers from the darkness.[/size]

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFTRE73E8DU20110416?sp=true
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
edicolove:

You claimed I gave it my own interpretation and that I lied but still ent ahead to support my point. How daft can you be? El Rufai supported the northern consensus move so he is very much a part of that plot. Buhari did support the north holding on to power so he too is indicted by Azazi's statement. Azazi's statement was a sweeping indictment on all those who pushed the 'north must rule' stance. You Demdem were here then shouting that they should allow the north torule. The other political parties all presented northern candidates in agreement with the stance of the northern PDP leaders. CAN even presented a northern presidential candidate, an endorsement of the north should rule move. So, according to Azazi, you demdem, CAN, Tinubu, Bakare, Buhari, together with the Northern PDP caucus are all responsible for Boko Aram! Period!

[b]Actually u are the daft one here because i read between the lines. There a whole lot of difference between Northern leaders and Northern PDP. U have no point, all what u spewed are lies. Buhari and el-rufai were all together and never had anything to do with what PDP was involved with then so ur list is faulty with their inclusion. NSA indicted PDP and events as at that time showed that the challenge then were Northern PDP. Dont distort facts. NSA reffered to PDP foool.

if truly u arent a bastard, kindly bring out any of my past post that suggest what i highlighted up there. if u cant then shame on u and this proves to me once again that ur existence is based on Lies. I never supported the retardeen because of just one reason - he failed miserably as a governor - i looked at competence and capability ignoring the ethnic or origin in question and that explains my choice. Infact as at then, i saw the PDP as a curse for this nation considering all what this nation has faced in recent past with them being in charge. Unfortunately, the "i voted for retardeen and not PDP" had their way. Think whatever, say whatever as long as it gives u a hard-on, i rejoice with u.

To the un-bias mind, we all know the truth has expressed by the NSA.

BOKO=PDP=BOKO.

GO DIE IF U WANT. eediot.[/b]
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rhino5dm: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
The politics of exclusion stretch from north to south as a tool within the PDP . The case of forcefully removal of Timipreye Sylva in beyalsa state is a clear example of what am talking about. GEJ and his group of power drunk forcefully removed Sylva from office, even after winning the primaries in that state. Infact Sylva went ahead to threaten the president with mobilisation of boko haram to bayelsa state. Don't make it look as if it is a northern thing alone.

Azazi perfectly understood the situation and his outburst is general.

edicolove:

The stup1dity of your post is that folks like you think you can twist what Azazi said to support your agenda. What Azazi said is true and very clear and it doesn't in any way support El rufai, it actually indicts El Rufai, IBB, Chiroma and Atiku and the whole Northern leadrship. Azazi was clear and on point. The insistence that the North must rule set the tone for the escalation of Boko Aram. We all saw that from the post election crisis which the likes of you supported. Azazi did not indict Jonathan, he actually was vindicating Jonathan but I can understand why Jonathan will not support him because a president of a country ill not want to be seen as fighting a particular region.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by edicolove: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
Demdem:

[b]Actually u are the daft one here because i read between the lines. There a whole lot of difference between Northern leaders and Northern PDP. U have no point, all what u spewed are lies. Buhari and el-rufai were all together and never had anything to do with what PDP was involved with then so ur list is faulty with their inclusion. NSA indicted PDP and events as at that time showed that the challenge then were Northern PDP. Dont distort facts. NSA reffered to PDP foool.

if truly u arent a bastard, kindly bring out any of my past post that suggest what i highlighted up there. if u cant then shame on u and this proves to me once again that ur existence is based on Lies. I never supported the retardeen because of just one reason - he failed miserably as a governor - i looked at competence and capability ignoring the ethnic or origin in question and that explains my choice. Infact as at then, i saw the PDP as a curse for this nation considering all what this nation has faced in recent past with them being in charge. Unfortunately, the "i voted for retardeen and not PDP" had their way. Think whatever, say whatever as long as it gives u a hard-on, i rejoice with u.

To the un-bias mind, we all know the truth has expressed by the NSA.

BOKO=PDP=BOKO.

GO DIE IF U WANT. eediot.[/b]

Hahahahaha! This is the result of poor Nigerian education. You are waving like the evening tide. And you call urself un-biased! That must be a nice joke. Lol. Some of you read the newspaper headings of the NSA statement and ran out of your shells to support it without reading the full text. I pity you because the full text will bring the country to her knees and that's exactly what we want. The north should go and hug transformer because they aint going to dominate anyone anymore. If they like they throw a million bombs.

You are surpporting Azazi and do not even realise that you are shooting urself on the foot! Hahahahahaha! The joke is on you! Lol

Lesson of the day: never make comments until you have read the full text. Lol
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rhino5dm: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
This is what Sylva said in bayelsa state when he got wink of his impending exclusion and replacement by the president.

In a telephone conversation with Huhuonline.com, Eruani said: “ Governor Sylva called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as commissioner? “Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE
THERE IS BOKOHARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE
STATE IF YOU PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME"
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by jmaine: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Rad1cal: We have not forgotten

and what is the retardeen waiting for? why is Buhari still farming in daura. Why has the NSA/retardeen not picked him up and charged him if this evidence of urs is strong enough? why does the NSA still think that PDP itself is Boko haram? They obviously know the truth better than us all no doubt.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Ignatio(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
ekwy nwa: I beg this attention seeking ‘’twittermania’’ El-Rufia should zip up his mouth, what is his concern with PDP internal issues? , this card carrying CPC member should be more concerned with CPC issues at the moment. BTW which party primary or zoning formula was applied before Buhari became CPC’s presidential candidate? And which internal party election brought their party chairman and other Executives

I love the Twittermania part. The man's love for it is undeniable.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by monex(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Demdem:

[b]Will u shut the ffuck off u this baboon. Who are u to interpret what the NSA said for me. We all read what he said, you decided to interpret it the way u felt and u think u have the right to impose ur utter useless believe (which is geared towards supporting the retardeen no matter what)on others. Are u mad? been watching ur post for sometime now and conciously staying clear from ur lies while stating my opinion(which is my right).

Ur interpretation is wrong and bias IMO. ur likes were the ones accusing Buhari and co for this Boko menace but now its now clear that the real problem itself is Northern PDP and not the full north itself (courtesy from a man that should know-NSA). The retardeen being the National leader of PDP is also to me the leader of Boko. If u arent comfortable with that then go commit suicide. EEdiot.

besides, where are the names of the sponsors the retardeen claims he has? Hopefully the deadline he gave his Boko members this june will be materalised. u are simply a foool.[/b]

are you sure you understand what logic is. The guy actually gave a logically sound interpretation (except the Buhari, Atiku names as they are not PDP) of what General Azazi said and you call him a Baboon. Later you then go on to support his arguments. God bless the days when we had peeps like Jarus analysing Politics.

"Insult is what people resort to when all logic has failed" - Lamido Sanusi
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rad1cal: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
Demdem:

and what is the retardeen waiting for? why is Buhari still farming in daura. Why has the NSA/retardeen not picked him up and charged him if this evidence of urs is strong enough? why does the NSA still think that PDP itself is Boko haram? They obviously know the truth better than us all no doubt.

Quit saying trash, my link is in line with what Edicolove has been painfully trying to educate you.

Boko Haram increased wave is all because a Northern ediot lost to a minority southerner

No one can debunk that link cos it was clearly stated even before the CPC riot that claimed innocent Corp members life angry
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
edicolove:

[s]Hahahahaha! This is the result of poor Nigerian education. You are waving like the evening tide. And you call urself un-biased! That must be a nice joke. Lol. Some of you read the newspaper headings of the NSA statement and ran out of your shells to support it without reading the full text. I pity you because the full text will bring the country to her knees and that's exactly what we want. The north should go and hug transformer because they aint going to dominate anyone anymore. If they like they throw a million bombs.

You are surpporting Azazi and do not even realise that you are shooting urself on the foot! Hahahahahaha! The joke is on you! Lol

Lesson of the day: never make comments until you have read the full text. Lol[/s]

iddiota, make sense next time.

PDP = Boko = PDP.

Deal with that.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
monex:

are you sure you understand what logic is. The guy actually gave a logically sound interpretation (except the Buhari, Atiku names as they are not PDP) of what General Azazi said and you call him a Baboon. Later you then go on to support his arguments. God bless the days when we had peeps like Jarus analysing Politics.

"Insult is what people resort to when all logic has failed" - Lamido Sanusi

and what party is or was Atiku in during the elections? what about El-rufai, was he still in PDP then? what ffucking logic did he put forward? pls shut ur mouth if u have nothing to say. there is a big difference between Northern leaders and PDP northern leaders caucus. the moooron was mixing it together and that lies the issue
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
Rad1cal:

Quit saying trash, my link is in line with what Edicolove has been painfully trying to educate you.

Boko Haram increased wave is all because a Northern ediot lost to a minority southerner

No one can debunk that link cos it was clearly stated even before the CPC riot that claimed innocent Corp members life angry

and what did i call for? the prosecution of these people since we seems to know. why is the retardeen shying away from this? if Buhari is among the list of Boko sponsors with the retardeen, what is stopping him from putting them behind bars? abegii, this issue is obviously beyond u
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by owendei(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
anoda specie of monkey! go sidon abegi. na 2day
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by dmainboss: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
This demdem probably attended Lagos polytechnic. He is a real mess! lol
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
dmainboss: This demdem probably attended Lagos polytechnic. He is a real mess! lol

while u are a disaster Mr Toronto retardeen asss-licker. ur fellow killer group members (PDP) are already here. u are welkom
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rad1cal: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
Demdem:

and what did i call for? the prosecution of these people since we seems to know. why is the retardeen shying away from this? if Buhari is among the list of Boko sponsors with the retardeen, what is stopping him from putting them behind bars? abegii, this issue is obviously beyond u

When there is proof beyond reasonable doubt, The Commander in Chief would signal for the clamp down of the northern ediots formenting trouble

Nevertheless, Gen Azazi was simply telling us what we knew all along.

boko Haram is used as a protest tool against Jonathan presidency and that's because zoning was thrown out into the trash bin where it belonged.

As far as you chose to sing your lulaby, my link would always come in to remind you and that Elrufai ediot that the CPC sympathisers are involved in the mayhem

Reminder below again . .

Rad1cal: We have not forgotten

Listen to the voice of wisdom from edicolove consistently pounded into your skull . you sound broken hearted in knowing the truth
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
Rad1cal:

When there is proof beyond reasonable doubt, The Commander in Chief would signal for the clamp down of the northern ediots formenting trouble

I disagree. they dont have to wait till they have all the details. peeps are dying for xt's sake, how many will still have to die while idiots are gathering info. have they even questioned him at all? Orkar is in SA jail and am sure the FG still dont have the above bolded yet he his kept away. even here in Naija, we have many in jail while police is still investigating. why should his be an exception? If there is any tiny evidence whatsover to suggest such, i dont think this govt will even think twice.

Nevertheless, Gen Azazi was simply telling us what we knew all along.

boko Haram is used as a protest tool against J[b]onathan presidency and that's because zoning was thrown out into the trash bin where it belonged.[/b]

As far as you chose to sing your lulaby, my link would always come in to remind you and that Elrufai ediot that the CPC sympathisers are involved in the mayhem

Reminder below again . .

Zoning was a PDP problem. not ACN nor CPC nor APGA so u are right just as stated by Azazi. Boko is PDP while PDP is BOKO.

Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rad1cal: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
We have not forgotten

[size=14pt]If Jonathan wins it's because he used his government power. It looks like he has done too well," said Habib Bazallahi, a local official from Buhari's party, leaning through a classroom window in the northern city of Kano to watch a vote count.

"Buhari says he won't go to court if he loses but that doesn't mean us, his supporters won't fight. We are ready. We're going to look for Kalashnikovs, bazookas There is no going quietly this time," he said, to cheers from the darkness.[/size]

Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by hercules07: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
@Demdem

Why are you responding to these guys, they are PDP goons whose job is to deflect all criticisms from the party, they always look for someone else to blame, if Buhari had been involved in BH, OBJ will be the one pushing for his arrest, not even GEJ, they all know that BH is PDP and PDP is BH, the mistake Azazi made was to openly say it, they could have just leaked one of the memos to the President on BH issues and same effect would have been achieved, he needs to learn from the Pentagon and the CIA, whenever POTUS does anything they do not like, leaks will start flowing everywhere to let people know who should be blamed.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
hercules07: @Demdem

Why are you responding to these guys, they are PDP goons whose job is to deflect all criticisms from the party, they always look for someone else to blame, if Buhari had been involved in BH, OBJ will be the one pushing for his arrest, not even GEJ, they all know that BH is PDP and PDP is BH, the mistake Azazi made was to openly say it, they could have just leaked one of the memos to the President on BH issues and same effect would have been achieved, he needs to learn from the Pentagon and the CIA, whenever POTUS does anything they do not like, leaks will start flowing everywhere to let people know who should be blamed.

of cos i know. They are easily known. Bunch of eediots

Demdem:

while u are a disaster Mr Toronto retardeen asss-licker. ur fellow killer group members (PDP) are already here. u are welkom
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rad1cal: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2012
To the CPC ediots

We have not forgotten

Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by dmainboss: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2012
hercules07: @Demdem

Did you actually read the text of Azazi's statement or like demdem, you just read the headline. lol
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by nel76(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hmmm, what next if we know that this "guy" is responsible for our challenges Protest or something??
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
Rad1cal: To the CPC ediots

We have not forgotten

and who has the retardeen arrested so far for this? this so called habib bazallahi, has he been arrested or even questioned? or is he a spirit? what is stopping the retardeen? how many people will have to die before this is done? a lot of unanswered questions
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by betrani(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
who is El-rufai? if I may ask
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
The party known as PDP is doing more damage than development for this country.
This just confirms what most people have come to know and understand that this government can't do anything to stop the level of violence.
The NSA guy has spoken well and put his career on the line as a thorough soldier-man who understand how to be critical and be disciplined in dispensing his duties.
Shame on PDP and GEJ apologists here on NL.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by dmainboss: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
TheShopKeeper: The party known as PDP is doing more damage than development for this country.
This just confirms what most people have come to know and understand that this government can't do anything to stop the level of violence.
The NSA guy has spoken well and put his career on the line as a thorough soldier-man who understand how to be critical and be disciplined in dispensing his duties.
Shame on PDP and GEJ apologists here on NL.

You say GEJ apologists like Azazi was indicting GEJ. Why dont you read the text of Azazi's statement instead of stopping at the headlines. #funnystuff
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by hercules07: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
dmainboss:

Did you actually read the text of Azazi's statement or like demdem, you just read the headline. lol

Of course I read it and made my comments as appropriate on the first page, it is trolls who are trying to deflect criticisms from PDP that I targeted with my response. El-Rufai is a politician who has seen a weakness in the armor of his enemies, he is going to take advantage just as any other person in his shoes should. Azazi is telling us what we all knew, he should have just been more circumspect, he needs to learn from the real politicians.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by dmainboss: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
hercules07:

Of course I read it and made my comments as appropriate on the first page, it is trolls who are trying to deflect criticisms from PDP that I targeted with my response. El-Rufai is a politician who has seen a weakness in the armor of his enemies, he is going to take advantage just as any other person in his shoes should. Azazi is telling us what we all knew, he should have just been more circumspect, he needs to learn from the real politicians.

But you are supporting demdem for trying to distort what Azazi meant for the benefit of his party ACN. While everyone knows the PDP does have a lot of problems, you must understand that some comments by some folks is not necessarily born out of a support for PDP but is based on the fact that PDP is the only national party in Nigeria. To ignore them is foolish. The best approach in to encroach and try to use the platform to effect changes. ACN and CPC are at best useless when it comes to effecting anything in Nigeria. And they arent saints either. They are as corrupt and as evil as PDP.

On the other hand, Azazi statement i believe was pre determined. I dont think he foolichly made them. I think he is trying to start something. I might be wrong but I know why I said so. This all boils down to North trying to stamp their feet and take charge yet again, but someone will have to stand up to them or the country will not move forward. Their insistence on ruling Nigeria has been our undoing right from independence!
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
Foools are trying really hard to spin the words of Azazi. Thank goodness we all can read and write.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: APC Leaders Meet Over Presidency, National Assembly Crisis / Bakare: I Dumped Save Nigeria Group (SNG) After It Was Hijacked By Presidency / Tinubu’s Govt To Spend ₦‎341 Billion On Judgment Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.