Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,921 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram (11887 Views)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / GEJ Sacks NSA Azazi, & Defence Minister Bello Haliru / President Jonathan And NSA Azazi Are The Managers Of Boko Haram- Elrufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2012
dmainboss:

But you are supporting demdem for trying to distort what Azazi meant for the benefit of his party ACN. While everyone knows the PDP does have a lot of problems, you must understand that some comments by some folks is not necessarily born out of a support for PDP but is based on the fact that PDP is the only national party in Nigeria. To ignore them is foolish. The best approach in to encroach and try to use the platform to effect changes. ACN and CPC are at best useless when it comes to effecting anything in Nigeria. And they arent saints either. They are as corrupt and as evil as PDP.

On the other hand, Azazi statement i believe was pre determined. I dont think he foolichly made them. I think he is trying to start something. I might be wrong but I know why I said so. This all boils down to North trying to stamp their feet and take charge yet again, but someone will have to stand up to them or the country will not move forward. Their insistence on ruling Nigeria has been our undoing right from independence!

radical earlier said i am CPC, u killer-boss is claiming i am ACN. am sure, another from ur killer-group will soon claim i'm APGA. which is which? Foools will only allege but when called upon to substantiate their claims, they go dumb.

Much words, but ultimately senseless.
In summary, PDP = Boko = PDP.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Rad1cal: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Demdem:

and who has the retardeen arrested so far for this? this so called habib bazallahi, has he been arrested or even questioned? or is he a spirit? what is stopping the retardeen? how many people will have to die before this is done? a lot of unanswered questions

To the CPC ediots

We have not forgotten

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=648376.msg8144913#msg8144913

[size=14pt]If Jonathan wins it's because he used his government power. It looks like he has done too well," said Habib Bazallahi, a local official from Buhari's party, leaning through a classroom window in the northern city of Kano to watch a vote count.

"Buhari says he won't go to court if he loses but that doesn't mean us, his supporters won't fight. We are ready. We're going to look for Kalashnikovs, bazookas There is no going quietly this time," he said, to cheers from the darkness.[/size]

http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFTRE73E8DU20110416?sp=true
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by greenhouse2012: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
The Boko Haram theory
Boko Haram, at the time of formation was a potentially dangerous group.As it gained popularity, the PDP realized it could be instrumental to its political success in some parts of the north.Boko Haram was used in the 2007 elections and were given certain promises by the Yar'adua Government.
In 2009, there was a crackdown against boko haram as a result of the growing tension between them and the PDP government.Yusuf(the leader of Boko haram) and his men were going to spill the secret due to the non-fulfilment of the promises made to them by PDP. This was not allowed to happen as Yusuf and his men were summarilly executed following orders from president Yar'adua..At this point the weakened Boko haram was forced into hibernation.
President Yar'adua died in May 2010. According to PDP arrangement, the north still had a few years to rule the country before it gets to the turn of other regions.This causes a division in the party, and Jonathan who was Yar'adua's vice president, a man from the South South region was favoured by some party top-shots including former President Obasanjo. Jonathan becomes president and now an aggrieved group of Northern elders will seek a revenge.They will require the services of a betrayed friend of the PDP.Boko Haram quickly comes to mind.Suddenly, the near extinct Boko Haram is resuscitated, becomes well funded and equiped.But what would be its aim? What would it fight for. It would avenge the killing of its leader and members by attacking the security forces and christians responsible. This is to hide the intentions of those really behind the uprising.
The NSA and his boss know about this. They know who is behind all these and having held secret talks with them, they agreed all this will end by June. And so the unperturbed president could boldly make this proclamation in far away Korea.

This is my Boko Haram Theory. Pass it on if it makes sense to you.
Anonymous.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by juman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
The Boko guys are originally muslim brothers for what I read about them in the newspaper.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by passionate88: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
strangest: NORTHERN PDP= BOKO HARAM, NORTHERN CPC=BOKO HARAM, EL RUFAI= BOKO HARAM

NORTHERN POLITICIAN= NORTHERN CPC= NORTHERN PDP= EL RUFAI ETC= BOKO HARAM

ALL Political parties used thugs, so all of them are guilty of the crime but the Boko issue originated from the Northern politicians because they want any president who is not from the North to look clueless... this is not a GEJ issue,

Tell them o.... Anything wey happen na Jonathan.. Their pikin get polio Jonathan, their children get meningitis Jonathan, headaches na still Jonathan
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by oldlord(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
i think most nigerians especially nairaland bigot did not understand d deep meaning of NSA speech. They got thier interpretation from Newspaper publishers, whose aim is only to sell paper with thier headlines. El-Rufai, u have done more harm than good to dis country. stop ranting on media, u were once a PDP member who jump into a terrorist and bombers party. u have no right to commend on national issues becos your comments are irrelevent. :-Xi think most nigerians especially nairaland bigot did not understand d deep meaning of NSA speech. They got thier interpretation from Newspaper publishers, whose aim is only to sell paper with thier headlines. El-Rufai, u have done more harm than good to dis country. stop ranting on media, u were once a PDP member who jump into a terrorist and bombers party. u have no right to commend on national issues becos your comments are irrelevent.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
egift: Guys will have been better if those heading the affairs of PDP keep robbing us in secret? Kiss and Tell - True Confession In PDP - Season 3

[size=18pt]CAST
Jonathan: "Boko Haram members are part and parcel of my Government"
Azazi: "Boko Haram is PDP & PDP is Boko Haram"
El-Rufia: "Azazi is only confirming what every Nigerian knows"[/size]

Me: "I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ooooh"
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by mohstone: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
The NSA didnt say anything new. We all knew it. Just that the media is not reporting it properly and they just recieved a wake up call, starting with thisday.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2012
Sometimes I wonder how people reason, or if they have any idea about how politics work.....
It is ok to blame the govt. (Mr president and co.) for the problems we have, because through their actions and non actions, the boko haram menace has been left to continue.
I believe what AZAZI was trying to point out, was the fact that the controversy and backstabbing within the PDP is responsible for the mayhem.
Some members of the other parties are, former members of the PDP, who although have left the PDP are still working together with some unscrupulous elements within the party, to create mayhem. Hence making it difficult for the president to deal with them without hurting his ambitions.(and because of this, he has failed nigerians)
this is a twisted game, and we should know that to apportion blames to one party alone is simply childish. These politicians are dare devils, and they would do anything to achieve their aims.
For me the real issue is, the problem of the North wanting to rule at all cost, may I also point out that the likes of Atiku had openly criticized the PDP when things didn't go their Way only to return to the same party to try and achieve their ambitions.
So sitting down and blaming a party instead of identifying the actual problem is where we are making the mistake in analysis. These people will teem up with other. Politicians from other parties when they lose an election, and then destabilize the ruling govt. only to return back to same party to contest an election, if. Not for their wickedness and selfishness what stops them from remaining in their new party till it grows strong enough to challenge the PDP. They want us to keep chasing shadows, I am no longer gonna blame any party, because truthfully the party is made up of people not goats. This brings to mind the words of DMX "guns do not kill people, its people that kill people" so stop blaming the gun(PDP)
Its not a party thing, it boils down to mentality. Even the so called el rufai was once a PDP member, why did he leave? Did he not know they were evil when he was with them? Did he just discover it now?
Please they should all go and sleep.
Boko haram is just a tool (gun) used by differnt groups to achieve their aim, its not a PDP problem, alone and neither is it the responsibility of any other political party.
Everything that is happening just goes to show us how rotten the entire Nigerian system is. Be it PDP CPC CAN and the likes..... After all birds of the same feather na the same mama born them.......lol
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by SNCOQ3(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2012
eGuerrilla: Pot calling the kettle black once more grin
If El Ruffy and a whole host of other disgruntled CPC/ANPP/ANC stalwarts are all ex-PDP, what does that make them?

The discerning mind understands that while Boko Haram has many fronts which serves different constituencies, it remains largely united in its pursuit of a Northern-Islamic Agenda. Mallam, you insult our intelligence when you assume folks like me, who loathe the PDP and all it represents, fail to see this inconvenient truth. angry

What you've got up there sir is a quotable Quote but how can one ascribe it to one "eGuerrilla" outside of NL? smiley
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingsleyinfo: Sometimes I wonder how people reason, or if they have any idea about how politics work.....
It is ok to blame the govt. (Mr president and co.) for the problems we have, because through their actions and non actions, the boko haram menace has been left to continue.
I believe what AZAZI was trying to point out, was the fact that the controversy and backstabbing within the PDP is responsible for the mayhem.
Some members of the other parties are, former members of the PDP, who although have left the PDP are still working together with some unscrupulous elements within the party, to create mayhem. Hence making it difficult for the president to deal with them without hurting his ambitions.(and because of this, he has failed nigerians)
this is a twisted game, and we should know that to apportion blames to one party alone is simply childish. These politicians are dare devils, and they would do anything to achieve their aims.
For me the real issue is, the problem of the North wanting to rule at all cost, may I also point out that the likes of Atiku had openly criticized the PDP when things didn't go their Way only to return to the same party to try and achieve their ambitions.
So sitting down and blaming a party instead of identifying the actual problem is where we are making the mistake in analysis. These people will teem up with other. Politicians from other parties when they lose an election, and then destabilize the ruling govt. only to return back to same party to contest an election, if. Not for their wickedness and selfishness what stops them from remaining in their new party till it grows strong enough to challenge the PDP. They want us to keep chasing shadows, I am no longer gonna blame any party, because truthfully the party is made up of people not goats. This brings to mind the words of DMX "guns do not kill people, its people that kill people" so stop blaming the gun(PDP)
Its not a party thing, it boils down to mentality. Even the so called el rufai was once a PDP member, why did he leave? Did he not know they were evil when he was with them? Did he just discover it now?
Please they should all go and sleep.
Boko haram is just a tool (gun) used by differnt groups to achieve their aim, its not a PDP problem, alone and neither is it the responsibility of any other political party.
Everything that is happening just goes to show us how rotten the entire Nigerian system is. Be it PDP CPC CAN and the likes..... After all birds of the same feather na the same mama born them.......lol

A very powerful analysis...more of this.
Re: El-Rufai Backs NSA Azazi's Statement On Boko Haram by Mitchelin(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2012
egift: Guys will have been better if those heading the affairs of PDP keep robbing us in secret? Kiss and Tell - True Confession In PDP - Season 3

CAST
Jonathan: "Boko Haram members are part and parcel of my Government"
Azazi: "Boko Haram is PDP & PDP is Boko Haram"
El-Rufia: "Azazi is only confirming what every Nigerian knows"

Me: "I dey laugh ooooh"
Steal cleverly...little by little-Mobutu Sese Seko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) / Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign / Buhari’s Speech Provides Hope For Development – Nigerians In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.