Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care (2339 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Florajosy(f): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
Please help me. I've been told i don't know how to be caring. Pls what is the solution i dnt want it to hapen again
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
Be caring...don't fake it...unless you don't care! if you do, it comes naturally!
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by buchi4action(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
Florajosy: pls help me o am told i dnt know hw to be caring. Pls what is the solution i dnt want it to hapen again
@ poster, do u really love your man?, if you you truly do, then you will see that caring will flow naturally from you.
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by ijebabe: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Florajosy: pls help me o am told i dnt know hw to be caring. Pls what is the solution i dnt want it to hapen again

In what way? In general or with your guy alone? Unless you're a fifth generation android created by NASA I believe every person has the ability to, the question is if you want to. You can try asking about the other person wellbeing and interests and the rest will flow. If its with your guy then probably you have no feeling for him doesn't mean you have a problem per se.
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ask after his well being, listen while he talks about his problems, or the challenges life is throwing at him. Show concern by offering suggestions, putting him in your prayers, helping outrightly if you can, keeping an update on him and stuff like that. Be genuinely interested in what he does and what makes him happy and avoid a "me first" attitude. Relationships are not one sided. It's not always about you, what he does for you, where he takes you to, what he gets for you. . . Care is a verb. . . An "action" word.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by ijebabe: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
No cuss words Im impressed grin grin grin
Erm you forgot something...
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
ijebabe: No cuss words Im impressed grin grin grin
Erm you forgot something...
What?
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by tellwisdom: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
U dis gayy albino. what do you knw about relationship matters??

3 Likes

Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by ijebabe: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
sexkillz:
What?

Even when you don't cuss there will be someone dying to have a go at you
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2012
ijebabe:

Even when you don't cuss there will be someone dying to have a go at you
Well, i can't please everyone. If i insult, problem. if i don't, problem. I'm used to it though. smiley
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2012
Lol @ gay albino. Sexkillz, are u a gay albino?
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24am On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro: Lol @ gay albino. Sexkillz, are u a gay albino?
Ode! U had to say dat rite? Lol
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 1:52am On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro: Lol @ gay albino. Sexkillz, are u a gay albino?
Yes i am. . . Any other dumbassed sensationally st[i]u[/i]pid + ignorant question from you?
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ode! U had to say dat rite? Lol
mumu! Lol
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Yes i am. . . Any other dumbassed sensationally st[i]u[/i]pid + ignorant question from you?
You this thing! I won't ask any other question since am convinced u are an homoerotic nuisance.
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 7:25am On May 01, 2012
@Sexkillz you SHOULD be a relationship expert cos u r onpoint. @op It flows naturally. try dating someone you like and not just anybody for the sake of dating. It's also possible that Bros is trying to get into your drawers and is getting 'network failure' (reverse psychology) grin
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 9:08am On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro:
You this thing! I won't ask any other question since am convinced u are an homoerotic nuisance.
. . .And i'm also convinced that you are a what? A st[i]u[/i]pid what? A st[i]u[/i]pid goat-brained fool!
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by wolexojo(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Amazed at hw u managed not to get angry and cuss! Glad u av it in u to stay calm.
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 9:24am On May 01, 2012
wolexojo:
Amazed at hw u managed not to get angry and cuss! Glad u av it in u to stay calm.
Amazed?
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
. . .And i'm also convinced that you are a what? A st[i]u[/i]pid what? A st[i]u[/i]pid goat-brained fool!
Anuofia your generation! Dim-witted animal!

3 Likes

Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro:
mumu! Lol
me mumu? if i catch u angry angry angry
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
me mumu? if i catch u angry angry angry
Idowugbana the gbaskimacious badosky, omo iyalaje connections of nigeria. GCFR, OFR, NNPC, HIV, OPC of Nigeria. I salute!
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Idowugbana the gbaskimacious badosky, omo iyalaje connections of nigeria. GCFR, OFR, NNPC, HIV, OPC of Nigeria. I salute!
kai see ginger! shocked shocked shocked shocked HIV ke? abeg edit dat wan jare! angry angry angry wot can fa gbogbo nonsense yen?

Ose omo mi Kilimajagons, product of mosofunwontele entz!

Je wole mehn!!!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by ijebabe: 11:20am On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Killz you have time o! Remember this time wasted you'll never get it back. Write more uni stories na, im waiting grin grin
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
kai see ginger! shocked shocked shocked shocked HIV ke? abeg edit dat wan jare! angry angry angry wot can fa gbogbo nonsense yen?

Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Lol. Idowuigbo! Don't let me edit it, it means Highest Indeed Veryimportant. Lol.
Oya, lets meet at the flanbush.
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2012
ijebabe:
Killz you have time o! Remember this time wasted you'll never get it back. Write more uni stories na, im waiting grin grin
Write your own first. . . Smart arse! grin grin Most were embarrassing gan. . . Meet you at that thread.
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Lol. Idowuigbo! Don't let me edit it, it means Highest Indeed Veryimportant. Lol.
Oya, lets meet at the flanbush.
hehehehe! u try

1 dey base o!
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by kilimanjaro(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hehehehe! u try

1 dey base o!
Me sef dey come with 1000 litres of palm-wine. Na shayo time we dey! Lets go theeeerrrrreeeee.
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01pm On May 01, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Me sef dey come with 1000 litres of palm-wine. Na shayo time we dey! Lets go theeeerrrrreeeee.
lmao! u crazieeeeee... grin
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by ijebabe: 12:02pm On May 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
lmao! u crazieeeeee... grin
Mama we dey climb go mountain cheesy
Re: Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care by Soocool1(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2012
i'm really enjoying this. Uhmm @op i think u need to visit "howtocare.com" register with them & ur middle name will be changed to care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* / Ladies What's Your Favorite Male Hairstyle? / Help A Friend Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.