Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? (2603 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 01, 2012
So how far would you show your "trust"?

Me: Hell nah. Email is my privacy!
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by kilimanjaro(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So how far would you show your "trust"?

Me: Hell nah. Email is my privacy!
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by cowgurl: 8:17am On May 01, 2012
If e wants it, e can v it...No Big Deal!
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Decryptor(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2012
I have nothing to hide like Ileke Idi so yes...Infact, my girl has access to my gmail account and my facebook account too.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by wolexojo(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2012
grin grin She already has it,like i also have her's.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:05am On May 01, 2012
To me its no biggi
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 01, 2012
Story Story. . .
Whether you give her or not, whether she gives you or not. Who will cheat on you, will cheat on you. And the best cheats are those that surrender their email + facebook password to you willingly. . . WAKE UP peeps!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by cowgurl: 9:44am On May 01, 2012
sexkillz: Story Story. . .
Whether you give her or not, whether she gives you or not. Who will cheat on you, will cheat on you. And the best cheats are those that surrender their email + facebook password to you willingly. . . WAKE UP peeps!
Outright BULLSHIT!!! -1000
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 01, 2012
cowgurl: Outright BULLSHIT!!! -1000
I missed you too. . . smiley
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 01, 2012
No
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by afolayanabiodun: 10:22am On May 01, 2012
Sharin passwords does not determine trust.
sexkillz: Story Story. . .
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by mykejones(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2012
Depends.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On May 01, 2012
mykejones: Depends.
so you wont give me? cry cry cry

Emmh..... poster y not? i don cram he own tete sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by ovo4u(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2012
say na wetin happen? grin grin grin
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by bernfame(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2012
Yes.... I see nothing wrong in that.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by cowgurl: 2:39pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
I missed you too. . . smiley
-10000 cool
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2012
cowgurl: -10000 cool
Ok. No qualms. . .
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by cowgurl: 4:13pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Ok. No qualms. . .
Lmsao! I enjoy shuttin u up dumbarse. On a serious note, tak a break 4rm hia, u nid it.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Killz3(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2012
cowgurl: Lmsao! I enjoy shuttin u up dumbarse. On a serious note, tak a break 4rm hia, u nid it.
Out of 100 people that can shut me up, U are NOT among them. Just Enjoy today. . . I'm in a good mood. Make the most out of it.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by ralfo85(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2012
Abi He or She no fit open a new one even after giving you for the present? If thats your proof of trust na you fall mugu tongue
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by cowgurl: 5:55pm On May 01, 2012
~Killz~:

Out of 100 people that can shut me up, U are NOT among them. Just Enjoy today. . . I'm in a good mood. Make the most out of it.
grin grin grin OMG! NOISE, lot's of it, dat's wat u'v js typed. I don't feel gud wen my thread is derailed so I won't b doin dat 2 d Op's. So bak 2 d topic, ur post was outright B.U.L.L.Poo.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Saraha1(f): 9:31pm On May 01, 2012
It depend on hw far the relationship have being.You dnt expect me to gve my password to some one that i met within a year
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Fulaman198(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2012
I have nothing to hide as well but I definitely if I had a ladyfriend I definitely would not give her my email.

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 3:29am On May 02, 2012
Decryptor: I have nothing to hide like Ileke Idi so yes...Infact, my girl has access to my gmail account and my facebook account too.

I have nothing and a lot to hide.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 3:30am On May 02, 2012
Exactly. So what's the point, really?

ralfo85: Abi He or [b]She no fit open a new [/b]one even after giving you for the present? If thats your proof of trust na you fall mugu tongue
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 3:31am On May 02, 2012
Why? You have nothing to hide, something you wouldnt want him to know after you break up?

bernfame: Yes.... I see nothing wrong in that.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 3:32am On May 02, 2012
Fulaman198: I have nothing to hide as well but I definitely if I had a ladyfriend I definitely would not give her my email.

Lots of ladylove on NL for you nau? Onila nko? cowgirl (killz is kinda eyeing her now sha) nko?
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 6:23am On May 02, 2012
back in the days, making love with someone was the highest proof of love, sadly today, giving your FB/email password is, lol!

if someone needs your email/FB password to TRUST you.......... then she clearly doesnt, and therefore she is not ready to be with you yet.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Adaeze003(f): 6:45am On May 02, 2012
Nope..
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 02, 2012
Adaeze003: Nope..
Smart gal

MRbrownJAY: back in the days, making love with someone was the highest proof of love, sadly today, giving your FB/email password is, lol!

if someone needs your email/FB password to TRUST you.......... then she clearly doesnt, and therefore she is not ready to be with you yet.

True that. That's why I don't post anything on FB that has to do with my personal personal life. Well, because of professional reason too.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Fulaman198(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lots of ladylove on NL for you nau? Onila nko? cowgirl (killz is kinda eyeing her now sha) nko?

I'm not really interested in the ladies on NL unless they live in close proximity to me.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 02, 2012
I'm sure that atleast one does. Goodluck.

Fulaman198:

I'm not really interested in the ladies on NL unless they live in close proximity to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP With An Edo/bini Traditional Wedding / Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? / She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.