Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep (14859 Views)

What Was Bukola Saraki Doing,sitting On This Dirty Pavement? (photo) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by betrani(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2012
a country of confused and stupid people, stricken by poverty, hunger, hopelessness, insincerity, selfishness, selfcenteredness, greed but wit a zeal to survive by whateva means and way possible! Easily deceived by any lie told by "criminal High And Mighty" corrupt evil men and women who like d devil preach scripture to suit their purpose! Na wa o! Naija don remain! And these hungry people nor sabi sey when the bad guy is set free he would only seek their service like a master from a slave! Mumu, idiots, ollodos
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Basics007: 4:50pm On May 01, 2012
lee007: cry cry undecided Where is Boko-haram and thier bombs when you need them most...... adieu Nigeria
Those bastards will never appear when they are needed. It's only the common man who goes about his lawful business that they can terrorise

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Kusbaby(f): 4:50pm On May 01, 2012
Arosa: Do all this Saraki supporters know that he is a thief?
they are fools 4 nt knowing dt d thief hv milked them dry n jst bribe them wit biscuit money 2 support his criminal act,bunch of miserable idiots.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Kusbaby(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2012
coded guy:

yes na, they know! he has shared crumps for them thats why they are supporting him. 21billion na yam?
ure vry correct coded guy.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by jethro2: 4:53pm On May 01, 2012
Its only God that will deliver our country from greedy politicians. Justice is completely dead in Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Silva79(f): 4:58pm On May 01, 2012
My plan to start killing evil corrupt leaders would come to pass one day. Useless parents supporting a thief,thank ALLAH my parent werent there.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Kayday(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2012
Saraki is the defacto gov of kwara state up til now. He deliberately planted the current gov even at against his father and sister's ambition. That crowd u are seeing is the moral contribution from his stooge. Ibori used the same tactic. They are paid to do what they are doing. Dont forget t4at 4it was #5 and Amala that his father used to enslave the ilorin people. He'll soon meet his waterloo.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by clemmonce(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2012
i dey vex as i dey read this stuff..... imagine someone stole our money yet the same people that he stole from are supporting him... pls some one tell me how can we move forward in this country... i am really angry seriously
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by djcmeon39(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2012
able bodied men and women with placards in support of saraki,wht ar dey teaching d children,d highest each of time will recieve is 2k.surely,d pple ar to be blamed cause we see d truth and close our eyes.suffering and smiling
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Luchitec(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2012
Imagine people scrambling to show solidarity for a man being accused of fraud. Kai, Nigeria has gone to the dogs!
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by JaaizTech: 5:32pm On May 01, 2012
Of course they know. They are just doing their own job, like the lawyer is also doing his job and getting paid
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by sirp2007: 5:37pm On May 01, 2012
What exactly re they protesting for?Do these pple know wht they are doing?Are these not parents that are suppose 2 be teaching their children morals.
How long are we going 2 continue like this?why do we always feel that its other pple that can be arrested 4 corruption but not our ''OWN''ppl
How l wish all these useless protester will be arrested.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 01, 2012
This is really sick
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by ayolinger(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2012
Its a Pity, Some people possess no little iota of shame...They protested with placards on a sunny day while the culprit was in Abuja, negotiating His bail...I pity the future of the children of those in the picture..I swear deep down, if my Father appears in that pics, He will cease to be my father the moment i confirm..
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by 9jauk: 5:56pm On May 01, 2012
More reason why i chose to stay back for Obodo oyinbo,too many high profile Rogues in Nigeria,all d way from Yakubu G,Obasanjo...IBB,Tinubu..to mention few,thr Stolen fund will make a difference if well spent to improve infrastructural amenties,High level of Underemployment and unemployed make d case worse,i went to Nigeria embassy in Uk few months ago,u will be Amazed with d tiny fraction of Economic immigrant..>>>NIgeria must split,amagamation is total Fraud.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by jethro2: 6:25pm On May 01, 2012
During the last election in kwara state, any teachers that did not support the PDP will receive query letter. Even on election day they were been monitored. Some of this people must carry placards or they will be sack. Its that bad in Kwara state
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Afam4eva(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2012
Nigerian indeed deserve what they get from their rulers. To think that it's usually the poverty stricken ones that you see supporting the criminals. When will my people learn.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by seglan(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2012
To fight corruption is a task that must be done by all, this is one of his tactics after he has failed with the useless court injunction.
There is no sin anywhere in the world for police to question somebody over any issue directly to him.
The so called supporter should be marked and secret investigation carried out on their bank account. Part of the money might be linked to some of them
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by babaowo: 6:56pm On May 01, 2012
big head: Stewpid set of people.
Mind u they are all hired
and well paid.
And dis same Saraki was
the one who carted away
the billions of naira with
his so called father from
SOCIETE GENERAL BANK.
When are we gonna learn
to be of high integrity in
this country.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by supremebeing09: 7:05pm On May 01, 2012
Corruption is nature's way of restoring our faith in democracy.
Peter Ustinov

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
George Bernard Shaw

Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts... perhaps the fear of a loss of power.
John Steinbeck
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by badesco(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2012
coming to lagos with 100 loads of buses pr any form of action will not help his situation nor pervert the course of justice. Most of those former Governors are rogues Bukola saraki inclusive. Only God knows how many Millions he would expended on this crazy solidarity spree. No sinner will go unpunished.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Exponental(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2012

they dont think.......with about 5k, u can easily buy them.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by obicmag(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2012
What a shame to his supporters.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Hemanwel(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2012
Even in Delta state...oghara pple r celebratin ibori in prison....pesin wey pack moni chop.na wa oh!
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by member479760: 8:15pm On May 01, 2012
The congress is not still part of dem!
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by donpeluchi(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2012
Shame has lost it's meaning in naija
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by bomijuwon(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2012
i wonder.In the mist of Plenty. the fools will be slaves. after he has bribe the peanut.
Herd of fools.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by wengerjay(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2012
What a country!I am beginning to weep for this nation where thieves are celebrated.A nation where people put on traditional uniforms 'aso ebi' to court to celebrate corruption.Is Saraki above the law?He must go to jail if found guilty of the theft.Our judiciary must rise up to the occasion this time around before a London court hijacks the case and embarrasses our country.Though,an animal kingdom where an hen is made the Judge,the cockroaches there will not have Justice.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Chimezie250(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2012
Dis country is goin down witout a fight from any angle 2 save it ,GOD help trillions 4 2012 budget stil no single project to point to,evrytinz 4 naija na bad news boko brothas no fit channel dere bomb 2 som of dis governors seif
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Chimezie250(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2012
[quote author=Silva79]My plan to start killing evil corrupt leaders would come to pass one day. Useless parents supporting a thief,thank ALLAH my parent werent there.abeg brotha start sharp sharp
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Freksy(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2012
Mere words cannot describe the pains I have deep inside me over impotency of Nigerian government in fighting against corruption. There are strong justifiable reasons to assert that Nigeria is a 'failed state'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen Should Resign – Lawyers / Olakunle Oluomo Elected Speaker, Ogun House Of Assembly / We Are Convinced PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election –Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.