Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep (14857 Views)

What Was Bukola Saraki Doing,sitting On This Dirty Pavement? (photo) / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by clemmonce(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2012
Fhemmmy: Only in Nigeria . . .
exactly only in naija
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Aladinn(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2012
ckkris: Most of these Nairaland warriors are not based in Nigeria. They write technically like uninvolved European visitors, with near accurate scientific observation of what they see among Africans, but with very little insight into HOW underlying cultural dynamics sustain these conditions.. Kobo j writes like a woman that holds a secure $60k pensionable job for Uncle Sam. Shimmex et al enjoy steady electricity in Europe. They just can't understand, even as they obviously love to. Can ShopKeeper come out and join protests, where the Security Forces are very likely to kill, as they did carelessly at Ikeja and Ilorin, fully convinced that nothing will happen.
Can you speak in English, please?
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by tit(f): 10:07pm On May 01, 2012
Why are some of you guys calling his ex-excellency a thief?
He thief your money?
Has he been convicted by any court of law?
Or you want to continue your pastime of lynching anybody that fits your fancy.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Abeyjide: 10:23pm On May 01, 2012
Dis people were not ashamed of wat dey did,after collectin token from dose dat hired dem.the state officials dat were der really disgraced d whole kwarans.imagine d chief press secretary and house members .write insyd dem, dey want d sfu to apprehend saraki and jailed him so dat dem will be free from servin him and acting like a slave.y cant u all show ur true identity.i pray God will disgrace u all.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by speedysmc(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2012
They say action speaks louder than word, d guy is a thief, he
Rented a crowd to help him deceive and attract sympathy from all
Corners, hat strategy will not work, Saraki go to Lagos n not Abuja u
ar needed there.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by ckkris: 10:43pm On May 01, 2012
Aladinn.
Please kindly show how my post can be constructed in acceptable English. Any opportunity to learn is highly appreciated.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by putro(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2012
eGuerrilla: Man of the moment arrives flanked by elite members of the Saraki SWAT team (in Babarigas) grin grin grin

Oncoming driver in VW Golf is summarily dealt with by gun-toting security agents sad

Saraki Supporters Club (SSC) Rolling in the 2.0 (?) cheesy

Saraki SWAT Team converge to review tactics prior to principal's disembarkment

Advanced Saraki Supporters team milling outside police station grin smiley grin

Wailing women in defence of Saraki (WWIDOS) (Apologies to the Dame Patience) cry

Members of the Free Saraki League (FSL) out in a demonstration of force cool

Arrowhead of Saraki's defence team addressing the press wink

Source
...Honestly speaking i don't believe our mindset is ravaged by poverty. i think majority of nigerian are born foolish if not what is all these madness about and how come we voted jonathan into power
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Daymauler: 11:44pm On May 01, 2012
Bode George was more powerful in his time and also made more noise than this toddler Bukola. Jail they he was sent and so will this kleptomaniac ex governor turned senator if proved guilty!
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by REVOLUTNIS: 12:04am On May 02, 2012
It is only in this backward country call niGeria that criminals and touts are celebrated.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Naijamann(m): 3:16am On May 02, 2012
Kusbaby: they are fools 4 nt knowing dt d thief hv milked them dry n jst bribe them wit biscuit money 2 support his criminal act,bunch of miserable idiots.

Remember they did the same thing to Thief James Ibori until nemesis caught up with him in London where he couldnt run away from the fist hands of justice. Nigeria I hail you! What a joke of a country full of educated illiterates and i-care-for-my-pocket hypocrites!
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Nobody: 3:20am On May 02, 2012
Wow, the mentality of the hungry man. . . . .
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by lagcity(m): 4:59am On May 02, 2012
Make dem jail the crook abeg. Dele Belgore of ACN won in Kwara State, the Sarakis rigged the election.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On May 02, 2012
Sarakis flipmode squad
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by antartica(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2012
Nigerians are not capable of governing themselves,PERIOD. It is more like exposing freed chimps to power,money and all the trappings of life.

We tend to be mad at lugard but all he said is manifesting before our faces in the 21st century.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by uncleb(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2012
Often I wonder what exactly is our greatest problem in Nigeria.

Is it truly corruption, its becoming apparent that this is not our greatest problem. Don't misconstrue me, corruption is an evil that has stooped us from getting to where we should be, but itself is not the major issue. The major issues are those elements, attitudes, behavior in us that blindfold us to the reality and prevent us from fighting a noble course. The worst of it all is IGNORANCE. Then there is greed, then SENTIMENTS (he is my party man, we are from the same place, we practice same religion)

I cant just understand why many Nigerians are so gullible, a man is invited for interrogation on issues bothering on fraud, and the next thing is to take to the street, protesting in defense of him in exchange for a morsel of eba/ paltry 10r 2k, Haba!!!. These are the same people at whose expense this man is living large.

Is Saraki above the law.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by uncleb(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2012
Often I wonder what exactly is our greatest problem in Nigeria.

Is it truly corruption? its becoming apparent that this is not our greatest problem. Don't misconstrue me, corruption is an evil that has stooped us from getting to where we should be, but itself is not the major issue. The major issues are those elements, attitudes, behavior in us that blindfold us to the reality and prevent us from fighting a noble course. The worst of it all is IGNORANCE. Then there is greed, then SENTIMENTS (he is my party man, we are from the same place, we practice same religion)

I cant just understand why many Nigerians are so gullible, a man is invited for interrogation on issues bothering on fraud, and the next thing is to take to the street, protesting in defense of him in exchange for a morsel of eba/ paltry 10r 2k, Haba!!!. These are the same people at whose expense this man is living large.

Is Saraki above the law.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by jaybee(f): 9:47am On May 02, 2012
Arosa: Do all this Saraki supporters know that he is a thief?

[size=18pt]YES they know. that is the motivational driver for supporting him; peradventure he sympathizes with them and let a crumb of his loot drop, and a piece of the crumb may trickle down to the lucky ones amongst them, to the envy of the majority sloths[/size]
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by abacus(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2012
I see the same spirit that drives Beaf in those people.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by MmuoOkija: 9:59am On May 02, 2012
bode george crew

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by MmuoOkija: 10:06am On May 02, 2012
more bode george supporters

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Nobody: 10:06am On May 02, 2012
Mmuo Okija: bode george crew
Nice crew! cool
Most of these women are older than my mum!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by MmuoOkija: 10:20am On May 02, 2012
More ofemanus showing solidarity for a criminal

Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Chanchit: 11:48am On May 02, 2012
If e beta for every man and woman, bambiala no go dey..... If every man is reach, who will carry placard for a thief...? Dts y some people will be forever poor..... Its a thing of the mind, @ the end of the day, under that hot sun, they would collect their 1k....
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by All4sms: 2:00pm On May 02, 2012
hahahahha, very funny!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by soochukwu(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2012
The IBORI Example is there for us to reflect,the problem is that most Nigerian people can Easyly be bought,they know a rogue yet they support such individuals,Nigeria need a LEADER & that LEADER we have not found yet,because the people we have are self serving individuals, for any leader to serve,to his or her best such a person should be prepared to make sacrifices that we lack yet.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by tiwantiwa: 3:50pm On May 02, 2012
I think we should consider the clark/ibori dichotomy ... get regional anti-corruption leaders .to face regional thieves .. may be ...may be.....but an hausa man persecuting a yoruba man already has some hidden agenda ,,,,.
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
And the saga continues...

Posted: August 12, 2013 - 16:34

Breaking News: EFCC Interrogating Bukola Saraki, Former Governor Of Kwara State, For Fraud

Former Governo Bukola Saraki of Kwara State,currently a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is facing a massive interrogation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in Abuja.

The former governor turned himself today after returning from a pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia. Upon his return he drove himself to the EFCC headquarters in Abuja and turned himself in just several hours ago.

SaharaReporters contacted EFCC operatives and they confirmed that the former governor was still in interrogation and they did not whether he would be released by tonight.

The interrogation is related to allegations of massive fraud that attended his tenure as governor for 8 years in Kwara State.

It has been alleged that he has been receiving 100 million naira monthly as an illegal pension from the current government of Kwara state.

The fraud & illegal pension was first detected at First City Merchant Bank in Lagos.

Source
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Pygru: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2013
Arosa: Do all this Saraki supporters know that he is a thief?
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Orjioorji(f): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote
author=blacksta]what a phocked up nation - what a shame - i can see
how poverty has ravaged the typical Nigerian minset. [/quote] when south west and northerners bleeped up its refer to as Nigeria problem but if the same happen in south east its become Igbo mans behaviour
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by Orjioorji(f): 1:07am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote
author=blacksta]what a phocked up nation - what a shame - i can see
how poverty has ravaged the typical Nigerian minset. [/quote]
Re: Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep by NotoriousDS1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Download this Latest by DS1- it's the first Nigerian International collaboration Hit that collected Grammy award in Brooklyn NYC. And Las vegas recently using this link

http://www.playmyjamz.com/share/IOy0SX7QJF2466

featuring Nas,Bignew wed9. Nigerian music Industry is going to the Next level.

And this fame up track in the globe most nominated R nB of the Year saying the real fact about the KILLUMINATIST and ILLUMINATIST
Through this link featuring his G's rapper (Lil Tweet ,bignew) and an american soul singer with many lay Grammy award (Frank G)
Titled Under My world. And here is the Link

http://www.playmyjamz.com/share/gOiatLHLYO2466

BBM him on 216071C9 or KiK him on perr210 or follow him @NotoriousDS1...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Orji Uzor Kalu's Wife? / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases / "Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.