Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

............................................ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ............................................ (1322 Views)

-- / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? / I End Up Kissing And Romancing Most Guys Without Loving Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

............................................ by mizztee234: 10:07pm On May 01, 2012
Re: ............................................ by acidtalk: 10:09pm On May 01, 2012
To me long distance in any circumstance is a NO GO area.
Re: ............................................ by ijebabe: 10:18pm On May 01, 2012
Long distance is very challenging! only the strong go for this. If you really love him try to be a little more patient with him and see if he comes around. The guy might be feeling the strain of a log distance relationship and might be thinking of saving himself from heartbreak so try to get him to talk about both ur fears.
Try to organise a meeting as soon as possible for you both ANYWHERE at all, its important. If he is getting worse by the week then its up to you how you end the relationship. Good luck.
Re: ............................................ by Skii(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2012
[size=13pt]My goodness?! shocked

Is this why you would label yourself as potentially being dense?! shocked

For what na? This is only normal

Geez!!
[/size]
Re: ............................................ by mykejones(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2012
I have a feeling you already knw wat u need to do,yet,u stl brought it up here. U dnt need no advice young lady. U knw wat u got 2 do!
Re: ............................................ by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2012
girls, girls!! girls!!! 4 Christ sake, if a guy starts showing no interest in you, its time 4 u to vehemently dust your dunlop slippers and waka comot....*besides, mk sure you shake your butt vigorously while catwalking out of his life, humming to the song you'll think of me by Keith Urban*
Re: ............................................ by bernfame(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2012
Shollypopz: girls, girls!! girls!!! 4 Christ sake, if a guy starts showing no interest in you, its time 4 u to vehemently dust your dunlop slippers and waka comot....*besides, mk sure you shake your butt vigorously while catwalking out of his life, humming to the song you'll think of me by Keith Urban*

Hmm...its not that easy o... :'
Re: ............................................ by Tgirl4real(f): 11:15pm On May 01, 2012
OP,

The guy wants you to talk a walk but he doesn't want tell you. Please take a cue from his actions and stop calling him.

Btw, why not edit the title of the thread.
Re: ............................................ by ijebabe: 11:21pm On May 01, 2012
Skii: [size=13pt]My goodness?! shocked

Is this why you would label yourself as potentially being dense?! shocked

For what na? This is only normal

Geez!!
[/size]
Help her see sense pls!
Re: ............................................ by mizztee234: 11:31pm On May 01, 2012
Re: ............................................ by ijebabe: 11:35pm On May 01, 2012
mizztee234: Thanks guys...I think i know what to do hard as it might be.
It will be alright so take heart sad
Re: ............................................ by 190: 12:51am On May 02, 2012
I bet you havent sh[i]a[/i]g him thats why hes acting up

[size=28pt]** RINGS BELL ** GBONGUN!! GBONGUN GBONGBU!!
[/size]

My good people of nairaland

My fellow ladies on nairaland

Hear ye hear ye

- How many times would i 190 keep drawing my ear and warning you ladies
that if you havent SHAG that man, dont expect the best from him!!

[size=28pt]GBONGUN!![/size]

Una nor go gree hear person, I don tire!!

OP- GO AND SIN N MORE MORE SHAG HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL AND KEEP HIM
Re: ............................................ by Nobody: 7:24am On May 02, 2012
mizztee234: Hey guys,

He finds it really difficult to say sorry even when he is wrong.

Ding ding ding!!!

Even if he's right, he'd still apologize. I was like that, thought arguing/ stubbornness was cute. Until I met a male version of me. It was terrible.

Girl do the walk and find that special someone. If you're below 25, go party with ppl who matters.
Re: ............................................ by kilimanjaro(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2012
He doesn't give a damn about u! U could ignore him for a couple of weeks and see what come out it.
And their's a probability the guy is dating the girl next door that possess same qualities as u; he would be like "why going to sokoto when what am looking for is in my sokoto". Understand?
Re: ............................................ by Riodiao(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2012
mizztee234: Hey guys,

So I have been dating this guy for a few months and it is long distance.

Lately, there have been a few issues, I would call him and he won't pick. He would give excuses like he was asleep and the worst was "I left my phone in the office" undecided

He hardly ever tells me he loves me or misses me. He puts the reason for this down to him not being emotional.

He finds it really difficult to say sorry even when he is wrong. I have asked if he still wants the relationship and he says yes.

Initially I felt like he was the one for me but I am not so sure any more. I think my biggest mistake is letting him know how much I love and care about him. He is most definitely taking me for granted and playing mind games with me.

It hurts because I am not cheating and to be honest I have the oppotunity to However i'm beginning to feel it might be time to move on and accept the fact that I have made a mistake by letting the depth of my feelings known.

What do you guys think? I am so confused because I really do love him.

dats wat they call a total control guy. Dat guy too much.Dats how all nija guys suppose dey
Re: ............................................ by Exponental(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2012
I once had it, but wont encourage it. Gives room 2 unfaithfulness. Only Gods strength can uphold.
U need 2 move on!
In ds era of gsm, distant relationship survives with regular communications. If he ignores u, he has a plan B.
Re: ............................................ by mizztee234: 8:46am On May 02, 2012
Riodiao: dats wat they call a total control guy. Dat guy too much.Dats how all nija guys suppose dey

Really? Lol u think a lot of girls have the patience for childish mind games? Carry on deceiving yourself o...

Thank you to all those who have contributed constructively the more I read my post the clearer the writing is on the wall.

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? / Laziness After Marriage / 10 Facts About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.