Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy (55558 Views)

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League Trophy ! / TB Joshua Predict That English Premiership Side Chelsea Will Champions League / Chelsea To Win Champions League By TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2012
mama-gee:
Here we go again!!!!

Tuberclosis will never let us enjoy the game in peace, he had to come with his delusions again.

I prophecy tuberclosis may not live to watch the match. grin

Blasphemy upon Heresy .. I have already Napped 5 and Palmed 4.. how dare you say such evil words.. you no want my pool runs to succeed angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by mamagee3(f): 3:44pm On May 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Blasphemy upon Heresy .. I have already Napped 5 and Palmed 4.. how dare you say such evil words.. you no want my pool runs to succeed angry
Yeah. . .Yeah. . .Whatever!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by landinfo: 3:46pm On May 02, 2012
crackhouse: they need to train o. Have u forgotten that heaven help those that help themselves.
bro§ di§ ur quote is NUT a bible scripture o
abeg

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Exponental(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2012
Lets wait n see....... I remember a prophesy dat nigeria will participate in 2012 nations cup.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by realsammie(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2012
as a die hard ARSENAL FAN,i will never support chelsea. bayern all the way. and for TB JOSHUA, he will say had i know com 19th may
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by greall1: 3:51pm On May 02, 2012
Abi won ti win ni
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by akereconfi: 3:57pm On May 02, 2012
No mata what...remember dz CLAUSE ""Touch not my annoiting n do my PROPHET no HARM"". God is respecter of NO MAN, in as much as he calls d name of GOD, n he is ordained by God. We hav no right to Judge him n @ Poster, if it be dt u are tryin to make him an Object of ur Ridicule.. Dont attract d wrath of God to yourself in d name of tryin to keep nairaland going. Am no FAN of T B J buh when it cums to issues concernin Men of God. I talk wf caution. Tnx...am no preacher plzzz
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by daviesmania(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2012
Prophesy, faith, favour, truth, believe, trust, fact, fiction, vision, trance, prophet, native doctor, herbarlist, juju man, enchantment, abracadabra, atumokpo, olive oil, mustard seed, crucifix, talisman, ojuju calabar, ekpe ikpo-ukot. Add all together in favour of chelsea BERYARN wil still WIN the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by larryUG(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2012
let the so called man of God tell us when and where d next bomb will go off, he shuld secretly tell d sss and police wen boko wnts to detonate a bomb and not prophesying about irrelevant stuff.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by daviesmania(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2012
akereconfi: No mata what...remember dz CLAUSE ""Touch not my annoiting n do my PROPHET no HARM"". God is respecter of NO MAN, in as much as he calls d name of GOD, n he is ordained by God. We hav no right to Judge him n @ Poster, if it be dt u are tryin to make him an Object of ur Ridicule.. Dont attract d wrath of God to yourself in d name of tryin to keep nairaland going. Am no FAN of T B J buh when it cums to issues concernin Men of God. I talk wf caution. Tnx...am no preacher plzzz
ur not a preacher, but na u holly passsss!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Canisma(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2012
I watched emmanuel t.v on sunday and i never saw the Man of God predict the champions league final.
The haters of Prophet T.B Joshua would stop at nothing to discredit this man. Nothing could have led to his prediction of this game since its not yet close.
He does not just predict out of the blue.
LET ME INFORM US THAT THIS IS FALSE RUMOUR.
<
If you google it, all news you ll get are sketchy. None could give details of such prophecy.
This rumour must have been started by a Chelsea fan who wants to pour his hatred towards the prophet as a way of consoling himself should Chelsea lose the final.
LETS STOP THIS RUMOUR PLEASE.
Thank you
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 02, 2012
Na to stalk all my savings on this match ooooo.... What are the odds bookmakers?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by vanstanzy(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2012
THIS IS NO PROPHESY BUT A FALACY. SOMEONE IS JUST PLAYING A MIND GAME AND CREDITING IT TO T.B. JOSH.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by executinal(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2012
Ucheosefoh: TB Joshua: Chelsea will win Champions League trophy

Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied that English Giants Chelsea will lift this years Uefa Champions league trophy.

Source
why the source from Ndi igbo and not SCOAN website undecided undecided
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Chillext(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2012
Ohhhhh wat is all dis again...? Wat has God got to do with football...? God does not gamble, cos football is gambling. Make TB. Joshua go ask OCTOPUS PAUL wetin happen last season.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 02, 2012
More proof that TB Joshua is simply a businessman with his self-interests at the forefront. He needs help.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by akereconfi: 4:22pm On May 02, 2012
daviesmania: ur not a preacher, but na u holly passsss!
no b say naa me Holy pass...but I watch d path I thread carefully lest I ruin my future wf wrath from God due tu Mis-use of my TONGUE.
Am sorry if my words hurt ya. ONE love bro
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 02, 2012
akereconfi: no b say naa me Holy pass...but I watch d path I thread carefully lest I ruin my future wf wrath from God due tu Mis-use of my TONGUE.
Am sorry if my words hurt ya. ONE love bro

It's not everyone that is called "pastor" you follow because of fear of God. You should be fearing Nigerian businessmen pastors. TB Joshua opens his mouth for any hot topic to get more fans, followers, and money. The Nollywood actor that died had cancer. Everyone knows Boko Haram strikes on weekends. Others are predicting and betting Chelsea will win. Does that make us prophets too?

God dey look una as you dey follow yeye pastors blindly. Did God preach football? But you want to follow TB Joshua, man of football. Oya, carry go. Na your way.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by mikeywise(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2012
Dis is a link,just saw it now!!! http:///RplxSwd6
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Beetwo(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2012
mikeapollo: Folks,

Before we rush to make comments, why not ask to see the video of the purported prediction by TB Joshua?
We all know that TB Joshua's messages/preachings/prophesies are ALWAYS DOCUMENTED on video, why has the poster not uploaded the video.

I hope the poster is not only being mischievous, and playing upon the bias/weakeness of the members of this forum and on FB.

If Bayern wins, a lot of people will have a wrong conclusion based on this rumour, eventhough there is no video to prove TB Joshua said anything

If I see the video, I will believe his story, otherwise it is not right to make comments for now.
Thank you jaree
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Fairgodwin(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2012
Each time (in recent times) Barcelona loses at the semi final(s) of the Eufa Champions League, they always come back the next season to claim it! In 2008, lost to Man U, 2009 they got it. 2010 to Inter, 2011 they got it. 2012 to Chelsea, 2013 Watch Out! NB: Any team (club) Barça loses to (at the semis) ALWAYS end(ed) up winning it. So Bayern should watch it!
Am less concerned about his prophecy(ies)!!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Mustay(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2012
Someone tell me when Mikel Obi 'll score abeg o!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by sheyifunmiazeh: 4:47pm On May 02, 2012
TB IS JUST A FOOL.WHEN D SPIRIT OF GOD GET SOOO REDUCED 2 PREDICTING FOREIGN MATCHES?HE CULD AS WELL BECOME D NEXT "OCTOPUS PAUL"MTCHEEEW!IDIOT.....
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by mikeywise(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2012
Mikel Obi will score in de champions league final
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by karpentar: 4:52pm On May 02, 2012
My own predictions:
1) Wolves will not win UEFA championship trophy next year!
2) Late Awolowo will not be Nigerian president again
3) Although Steve Jobs already died, in 2012 he will die again and it will be faster and better this time.
4) There will be Sunday next week
5) The 5th of May in 2013 will not be on Saturday
6) PDP will not rig election again.
7) Iran cedes all its land to Israel by September 31st 2012.

Be thrilled, these celestial prophesies are cast in stone and must come to pass. In order to carry on with the good works, we’ll require your emotional and monetary backing, especially, since I have additional informative predictions so far untold. Watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, we are not insatiable in this ministry or insensitive to the tough prevailing economic conditions. Consequently, we modestly appeal for a subsidised tithe of 5% only. If you comply, you’ll still be rewarded fully because our well-built faith is adequate to pay for the subsidy. On the other hand, if after reading these “sure-banker” prophesies and you’re still noncompliant and refuse to pay the exceedingly reduced tithe, surely, things will be tight for you for very very very long time.
Our church is “HALF WAY WINNERS CHAPEL”, 419 MILKY WAY, ORILE LAGOS
WORSHIP SERVICE: 11AM
YOUTH SERVICE: 11AM
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Fairgodwin(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2012
Each time (in recent times) Barcelona loses at the semi final(s) of the Eufa Champions League, the next season, they always come back to claim it! In 2008, they lost to Man U, 2009 they got it. 2010, to Inter, 2011 they got it. 2012, to Chelsea, 2013, Watch Out!
NB: Any team (club) Barça loses to (at the semis) ALWAYS end(ed) up winning it! So Bayern, Watch It!!
I really care-less about his 'prophecy(ies)!'
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2012
Here is de source I read it 4rm httpp:/m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101507437763409&id=127503268408&
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by adefash(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2012
In that case do they need to play the match again?
trophy should be given to chelsea na! otherwise god fit vex say we dey tempt him na!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 02, 2012
Suddenly I luv this guy.God help his fans if it doesnt happen.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by ebgbest(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2012
It surprise me d way educated men talk atime, wia is d link or video
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by porryred(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2012
make this prophecy true o .becos i wan bet all my life savings for willem hill betting o.cos am sure of ur prophecy o..this is my month of blessing n glory and prosperity.thank u TB JOSHUA.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2012
Fairgodwin: Each time (in recent times) Barcelona loses at the semi final(s) of the Eufa Champions League, the next season, they always come back to claim it! In 2008, they lost to Man U, 2009 they got it. 2010, to Inter, 2011 they got it. 2012, to Chelsea, 2013, Watch Out!
NB: Any team (club) Barça loses to (at the semis) ALWAYS end(ed) up winning it! So Bayern, Watch It!!
I really care-less about his 'prophecy(ies)!'
u are right I have only notice dat 2 even with Chelsea any club since 2007 starting 4rm Liverpool dat win Chelsea at knock out stage of Champions League must reach final I also notice dat any club since five years ago who win community shield end up winning de EPL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.