Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy (55539 Views)

TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League Trophy ! / TB Joshua Predict That English Premiership Side Chelsea Will Champions League / Chelsea To Win Champions League By TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by vanstanzy(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2012
mikeapollo: Are Nigerians (or NL forumers) shallow in thoughts/analysis?
Can't we pause for a minute to ask for a proof/source of this story? Did TB Joshua actually make this prediction or somebody somewhere is playing a fool on people and people are already misled to make hasty comments? Are we this shallow in this country or is it just the bias some people have against TB Joshua?

TB Joshua's prophecies are always on the web, so where did this poster get his news from? And people are already making reference to TB Joshua as if they actually heard him say anything!
Is this a 150million people with no analytical brains to ask questions? Is this why our politicians just wake up and tell us lies and we always believe and follow them blindly?

What sort of people are these?
@mikeappolo
this guyz are being misled,simple and am sorry 4 them. Now the whole world can see why nigeria isnt making progress.
Its not even month of april,just imagine.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by deleo16(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2012
kay-1one:

EITHER WAY THE MAN IS A SATANIST!
if not beef or hatred for ur fellow human being that poster said the source is not reliable and its fake may God help you
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Ninilowo(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2012
grin This man will not kill person one day.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by member479760: 8:21pm On May 02, 2012
as the man don consult the IFA oracle, you guys are free to bet on Chelsea.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by deleo16(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2012
the source is from one IDI IGBO facebook page that person is using this to promote is facebook page, which is sad i tell you because i watch the service he never mention such thing .i wonder why people dont find out info before coming to a conclusion some are behaving like an illiterate here well schooling is not maturity .
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by deleo16(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2012
vanstanzy:
@mikeappolo
this guyz are being misled,simple and am sorry 4 them. Now the whole world can see why nigeria isnt making progress.
well spoken we dont research truth or find out conclusion of things before coming e.g kid A came with false allegation against Kid B so would you come to conclusion without hearing KID A well is just one word "HATRED.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2012
mikeywise: Dis is a link,just saw it now!!! http:///RplxSwd6
guy tanx 4 coming 2 my rescue many have start calling me fake news carrier
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by deleo16(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2012
Ucheosefoh: guy tanx 4 coming 2 my rescue many have start calling me fake news carrier
we need a video pls rumor can start from somewhere and spread like fire
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by osifred(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2012
ifihearam: So the Almighty God will reduce Himself telling a prophet about football matches. Please my God is busy doing better things with His time abeg

But who are you to tell God wht is relevant or irrelevant to reveal to dis prophet?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2012
osifred:

But who are you to tell God wht is relevant or irrelevant to reveal to dis prophet?
UNA NO GO KILL PERSON!!! *shrugs* CHEI!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by charlesm91(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2012
Hmm God must've bin so idle so as to be lazyn abt revealn soccer match to TBJ.pls football has its own luck.it decides itself.anyone can win nt just chelsea alone.pls TB reach unto the pple n not drogba dem n co who aint even thinkn bout prophecies
or make him try predict say naija go win world cup*joor*
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by daviesmania(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2012
akereconfi:
no b say naa me Holy pass...but I watch d path I thread carefully lest I ruin my future wf wrath from God due tu Mis-use of my TONGUE.
Am sorry if my words hurt ya. ONE love bro
i didn't mean to cause quarrel bro, we're almost on de same track.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by CARLISTO77(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2012
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/05/02/chelsea-will-win-the-champions-league-prophet-t-b-joshua-prophesies/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=chelsea-will-win-the-champions-league-prophet-t-b-joshua-prophesies

dsenator: the person that put this thing here should let us know the source.My warning to football traders is that they should disregard this fake news and stake
based on stastistics of the two clubs in question,be warned.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by jcross19: 10:15pm On May 02, 2012
ifihearam: So the Almighty God will reduce Himself telling a prophet about football matches. Please my God is busy doing better things with His time abeg
.there is power in u that make u see beyond urself only if u can recorgnise it.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by deleo16(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2012
edalok: Pls wat God to do with football...I don't want to believe dis MOG actually said dis.if its true den I am sooooooooo dissapponted.u see, chelsea even lost the match to newcastle

but dont some player pray before start of the matche.g super turkey and the pharoahs of eygpt ooo sorry i taught some where praying to IFA abi he is God if he likes he is interested in ball or not he knows better than everyone so are you in is mind THANK GOD SEY MAN NO BE GOD. i still doubt this thread because no reliable evidence not like when MOG prophesy zambia and ivory coast the video evidence was there.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by ReLaTE(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2012
Bt he neva prophecy d number that wl die dat day,stil waitn 4 dat.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Eziachi: 12:02am On May 03, 2012
I can just imagine Apostle Peter and co busing themselves predicting the winner of some ancient Roman gladiatorial wrestling match in the first century. What has football got to do with kingdom of God if I may ask gullible prophets and their zombie followers?
I really would hate to be Jesus and his father sitting their in heaven watching this clowns making a mockery of their names, all in the name of fame and cash.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Abeniboy: 12:03am On May 03, 2012
I dont know the stupid person dat post this, but get it, if u wnt to rub the believe of Christians through this, get ready for the diismisal of ur entire family and love ones bec u cant b stupid and not b punished. Others, be careful d way u speak about God servants either real or so called fake. Pls, what u say will be used against you when the time comes.
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by bizz(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2012
kay-1one:

GUY ARE YOU WELL AT ALL?! WHICH KIND OF HYPOCRITICAL ATTITUDE DO YOU HAVE?! ARE YOU GOD?!
i should be asking u that.why come on line n call a man old enough to be ur father a fool.now read ur post/reply,it tells a lot about u
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by odedipapa(m): 1:52am On May 03, 2012
Canisma: I watched emmanuel t.v on sunday and i never saw the Man of God predict the champions league final.
The haters of Prophet T.B Joshua would stop at nothing to discredit this man. Nothing could have led to his prediction of this game since its not yet close.
He does not just predict out of the blue.
LET ME INFORM US THAT THIS IS FALSE RUMOUR.
<
If you google it, all news you ll get are sketchy. None could give details of such prophecy.
This rumour must have been started by a Chelsea fan who wants to pour his hatred towards the prophet as a way of consoling himself should Chelsea lose the final.
LETS STOP THIS RUMOUR PLEASE.
Thank you
What makes u think a Chelsea fan started it?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:37am On May 03, 2012
Abeniboy: I dont know the stupid person dat post this, but get it, if u wnt to rub the believe of Christians through this, get ready for the diismisal of ur entire family and love ones bec u cant b stupid and not b punished. Others, be careful d way u speak about God servants either real or so called fake. Pls, what u say will be used against you when the time comes.
I open dis thread cus I read it somewhere which is nt only me dat read it 4rm oda sites and which de links have been provided I dnt post dis 2 damage his image or spread fake news against him I have no hidden motive against TB Joshua its just dat I dnt doubt his prophesy dat is why I post it on nl 4 piple 2 read and also verify how true is dat
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by kay1one(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2012
bizz: i should be asking u that.why come on line n call a man old enough to be ur father a fool.now read ur post/reply,it tells a lot about u
SO IF A MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY SON WANTS TO KILL ME I SHOULD SIT DOWN AND BE LOOKING AT HIM?!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Arnoldo(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2012
cold: Seriously,this is ridiculous & ludicrous.It paints God as lazy & idle.There are millions of malnourished kids dying out there,Christians/Muslims dying from constant terror attacks,Million others dying from natural & man made disasters & all God can think about is football?Vigorously smh embarassed
my frnd sharap...who told u God is nt watching evry body nd directing our steps..witout hm wld there be footbal nd u knw dats wat alot of ppl use in feeding y woent he look into it...tink b4 u post
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by francis247(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2012
Is it true that if Chelsea should win the Champions League, they'll automatically play next season whether they make the top four in the EPL on Not?
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Arnoldo(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2012
blabber15: What is this preoccupation of this 'man-of-God' with all these run of the mill prophecies? If he wants to put his 'spiritual abilities' to good use, he should go perform some miracle or something.
u ar talkin as if he is livin in ur room,hav u nt seen him perform miracles,go tru ur post b4 dropin it
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Yseone(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2012
I Laugh...look @hw many are being deceived.....does it mean dat GOD z less busy 2predict Match or 2busy dat he can't watch match...why dont we allow whom the cap fits 2 wear it??...As for me,am stil a record breaker's Fan...BLAUGRANA 4 life!!!
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 8:16am On May 03, 2012
I hope they win in the finals
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Bolarge1(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2012
Ucheosefoh: TB Joshua: Chelsea will win Champions League trophy

Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied that English Giants Chelsea will lift this years Uefa Champions league trophy.

Source

WHEN WAS THIS PROPHECY MADE?, WHAT SERVICE?, WHAT DAY?

WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF CHELSEA FANATIC WHO WANTS TO PREDICTS UNBEHALF OF TBJ AND PUT HIS NAME IN A MESS IF CHELSEA LOOSES.

Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Nobody: 8:45am On May 03, 2012
vanstanzy:
@mikeappolo
Ppl are just so scornfull and plain dumb,there was no link no video nuffin,that's the reason they are called the MASSES
Re: TB Joshua: Chelsea Will Win Champions League trophy by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2012
Bo-large:

WHEN WAS THIS PROPHECY MADE?, WHAT SERVICE?, WHAT DAY?

WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF CHELSEA FANATIC WHO WANTS TO PREDICTS UNBEHALF OF TBJ AND PUT HIS NAME IN A MESS IF CHELSEA LOOSES.
like I have said b4 I open dis thread cus I read it de news online and I want piple who also read such news at any site 2 help me verify how authentic de story is. By de way I am nt a Chelsea I am a proud Barca fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.