Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them (741 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them by ebamma(m): 8:41am On May 02, 2012
there is a particular gurl i admired she lived at the next house to mine,have been trying to woo dis gurl to no avail,then one day i saw her going out with one of my pals,i was kind of jealous,i know dat guy as the Bleep and leave type,and i don't want her to be hurt by him,but i can't approach her and tell her dis, cos she will say that im just jealous.
Re: Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them by slimyem: 8:44am On May 02, 2012
ebamma: there is a particular gurl i admired she lived at the next house to mine,have been trying to woo dis gurl to no avail,then one day i saw her going out with one of my pals,i was kind of jealous,i know dat guy as the Bleep and leave type,and i don't want her to be hurt by him,but i can't approach her and tell her dis, cos she will say that im just jealous.
what are you really blah blahing about?
Re: Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them by cindyrella(f): 8:50am On May 02, 2012
Op i don't get, What do u want us to do for you?
Re: Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them by Skii(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Sho shocked shocked

See this ebamma o(wey Badosky talk sey im head resemble N30 Eba grin)

No b u bin talk sey u no like naija girls?

Wetin come be ur own na?

Leave d girl alone! Who tell u sey d guy no truly luv am? two, sey she go hurt if dem do am "bleep and leave?"

As you no fit step up, wetin consain u?
[/size]
Re: Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them by 2goodbobo(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2012
Guy don't go and poke your nose in what does not concern you. Just try and up your game and try another chick. Live the guy to enjoy his babe jor. Whether he is a badt guy or not, the gurl is mature enough to decide who she date!
Re: Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them by Dyt(f): 9:16am On May 02, 2012
well
smtyms i jst wonder y we gals decides 2 fall
no one can tell
Re: Why Do Some Gurls Love Guys Who Don't Truly Love Them by buJu234: 2:54pm On May 02, 2012
because the so called gud guys like u lack the boldness to talk to a babe; why d the so called bad guy has what it takes to talk to her & even hold her hands.

This is what babes want that gud guys lack..

guys like u can admire a babes 4 more than 5mths without saying a word.

its guys like u dat when d babe decided to make d intial move towards u; u will call her names...

shame on u; dat a fellow guy is taking ur babe 4rm ur hand with out a gun.

so if she is ur God destined wife; na so u go dey sidon look like dundee united grin grin grin grin grin grin;
while anoda bobo dey romance her 4 ur front grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What D!ck Size Is Your Ideal Size? Vote 4 D Size U Want. / Is There A Possibility To Catholic Vs Muslim Peaceful Union? / Cheating On Ur Woman! Whn Will U Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.