Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy (3005 Views)

7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by chikaliki: 11:25am On May 02, 2012
Please my good friends, I am in need of your honest opinion. Am a single lady of about 29 years old and am presently dating a friend whom i've known from my university days, right now his proposing to marry me but
he is not yet financially stable.But he is always complaining about my height whenever am with him,"I think you need a high heel" this is what he always say each time we are standing together. This really makes me feel bad and just yesterday he repeated it and this time around I've decided to leave him because i feel his not proud of me.
Right now I've a married man with four children that has been asking my hand in marriage, he likes me,compliment me and sometimes renders financial and moral assistance to me. He promised to make me happy by supporting me financially even sending me abroad for my masters if only i will accept to marry him. So my question now is, should I accept to marry him and leave my friend that is single and younger but has been complaining about my height.

Pls, I've not done any immoral act with the married man oo. I met him at a professional training center I attended and it happened that he develop this likeness towards me because according to him am kind, friendly, reserved and intelligent due the way I participated actively in class and assisted him on the courses he had challenges mostly calculation courses. So thats way he said that he will be glad to sponsor my masters degree abroad if only I will agree to marry him. I have not done any premarital act with my single guy too as a matter of fact we decided to abstain from sex until after our wedding since am still a virgin.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Dyt(f): 11:31am On May 02, 2012
a married man wit 4 kids?
shocked shocked shocked
even d one wit a kid sef, lots of probs are involved, wetin u wan born 4 am again?
abeg 4get money and mk ursef happy

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by blabber15(f): 11:33am On May 02, 2012
If you don't know who to choose then your problem is bigger than you think it is.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Skii(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2012
poster, you deserve an E-SLAP!!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by SAFO(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2012
blabber15: If you don't know who to choose then your problem is bigger than you think it is.

Thank you Captain obvious grin
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by maclatunji: 11:53am On May 02, 2012
chikaliki: Please my good friends, I am in need of your honest opinion. Am a single lady of about 29 years old and am presently dating a friend whom i've known from my university days, right now his proposing to marry me but
he is not yet financially stable.But he is always complaining about my height whenever am with him,"I think you need a high heel" this is what he always say each time we are standing together. This really makes me feel bad and just yesterday he repeated it and this time around I've decided to leave him because i feel his not proud of me.
Right now I've a married man with four children that has been asking my hand in marriage, he likes me,compliment me and sometimes renders financial and moral assistance to me. He promised to make me happy by supporting me financially even sending me abroad for my masters if only i will accept to marry him. So my question now is, should I accept to marry him and leave my friend that is single and younger but has been complaining about my height.

I suggest you have a friendly chat with the married man's wife about your dilemma in deciding whether to be her husband's second wife or not. Tell her all you have told us, her response should help you decide.

By the way, did anyone tell you that getting involved with 2 men up to the point that they both want to marry you at the same time kind-of makes you look like a tramp?

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by chikaliki: 12:03pm On May 02, 2012
Am just seeking for opinion not abuse. I mean honest answer not abuse.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by maclatunji: 12:10pm On May 02, 2012
chikaliki: Am just seeking for opinion not abuse. I mean honest answer not abuse.

Chika, I have not abused you and I am being honest. If the rich man's wife is cool with you being her 2nd- then go for the married man.

It makes you look bad now when a married man with 4 kids is promising you all those nice things, what has he gotten from you to promise such? Obviously, you also spend time with the other guy- so ask yourself; what name should I call you?

Chika, check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 02, 2012
I mean this is my honest answer you are an honest f.ool. Write that on a placard and go and stand at ojota garrage and display it for the whole world to see. But before that please i need your honest answer to this honest questions .
Are you demented?
Have you ever been molested?
Do you have any history of deprivation of love whatsoever?
Have you ever been wooed by a man before?
Are your parents divorced or serial polygamists?(and evenif they are must you beat them to it?)
look i got a whole lot of questionaire's for you but please honestly respond to this first and we'll take it from there.
chikaliki: Am just seeking for opinion not abuse. I mean honest answer not abuse.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by chikaliki: 12:23pm On May 02, 2012
[quote author=Guitarlife]I mean this is my honest answer you are an honest f.ool. Write that on a placard and go and stand at ojota garrage and display it for the whole world to see. But before that please i need your honest answer to this honest questions .
Are you demented?
Have you ever been molested?
Do you have any history of deprivation of love whatsoever?
Have you ever been wooed by a man before?
Are your parents divorced or serial polygamists?(and evenif they are must you beat them to it?)
look i got a whole lot of questionaire's for you but please honestly respond to this first and we'll take it from there.

I have not experienced any of the above before. But I've been wooed by a man before.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 02, 2012
@OP. I don't know what to tell you. I would have insulted you very well. But hey, there's no reason. The best advice i can give you right now is for you to go and report your predicament to your mother/father/brother/pastor. They would make a better decision for you. Lastly i think you like the idea of being called a fool? Is it?
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by missagbaa(f): 1:28pm On May 02, 2012
Hey sweetie! Τ̣̣ђё rich married guy Iڪ a no go area,if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ feel Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ ® fed up with Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя single guy dat isnt proud of,let him go,dust urself up aπϑ try again,just dont make a lfetime mistake cos he promised Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ education i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ abroad aπϑ all other stuff
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by chikaliki: 1:39pm On May 02, 2012
missagbaa: Hey sweetie! Τ̣̣ђё rich married guy Iڪ a no go area,if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ feel Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ ® fed up with Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя single guy dat isnt proud of,let him go,dust urself up aπϑ try again,just dont make a lfetime mistake cos he promised Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ education i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ abroad aπϑ all other stuff

Agbaa,thank you so much you are the one that really said something that made so much sense to me. I appreciate.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by busybee24: 1:46pm On May 02, 2012
ARE YOU HIGH??

ok on a serious note... well go for the married man.. and then you can come back and post on how he has decided to take a third wife...
Ok again sarcasm ran away from me...
None of them are good enough for you
Do you... and then find someone who appreciates for yourself..
and a guy saying you should wear heels? its not like he is attacking your essence... perhaps he just likes women in heels... again I digress
Forget them both, focus on educating yourself
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by chikaliki: 1:56pm On May 02, 2012
busybee24: ARE YOU HIGH??

ok on a serious note... well go for the married man.. and then you can come back and post on how he has decided to take a third wife...
Ok again sarcasm ran away from me...
None of them are good enough for you
Do you... and then find someone who appreciates for yourself..
and a guy saying you should wear heels? its not like he is attacking your essence... perhaps he just likes women in heels... again I digress
Forget them both, focus on educating yourself

Thanks, i've decided to forget them and focus on my education.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Killz3(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2012
chikaliki:

Wise choice. . . wink
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by NET1(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2012
Skii: poster, you deserve an E-SLAP!!

LOL. abeg, which one be "E-SLAP" again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

.NET
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by MyJoe: 3:09pm On May 02, 2012
He wasn't abusing you, and I think you should have given the entirety of his post a serious thought. But it seems he didn't say what you wanted to hear, which is, " Don't go for a married man", "Polygamy is hell", "My father had three wives and we suffered", "bla bla bla".

You see, there is no objective answer to the question of whether becoming a second wife is good or bad. The only question worth asking is whether the major players - the husband and the women involved - are comfortable with it. If this man is a "good" man, for instance, and his wife is comfortable with you and you see nothing wrong with becoming wife number two, marrying him would be a wise decision. But it appears to be the case that you are with the crowd in condemning polygamy without bothering to ask yourself what it is that is condemnable about it and are only considering this at all because the man is rich and is offering to sponsor your education abroad. If that is so, stay away from the marriage and save the other parties the trouble of having a reluctant or mercenary wife.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Osama10(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2012
Hmmmn, women with fish brain.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by kambili190: 3:49pm On May 02, 2012
maclatunji:

I suggest you have a friendly chat with the married man's wife about your dilemma in deciding whether to be her husband's second wife or not. Tell her all you have told us, her response should help you decide.

By the way, did anyone tell you that getting involved with 2 men up to the point that they both want to marry you at the same time kind-of makes you look like a tramp?

very good advice!
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by mrborn2fuck(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2012
Your question seems like marry MONEY or LOVE
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by dayokanu(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2012
Talk to the wife and ask for her permission to marry her husband
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by olatunjin(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2012
i will advice you not to go for anyone among the men,i am from a polygamous family and i know what i face when i was growing up,no matter what the husband do you will still blame yourself for marrying him,pls dont try it.As for the single guy live him alone and move on with your love a man that does not appriciate you does not what been your fiancee cus love cover all things,there are a lot of guy out there.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by cindyrella(f): 9:52pm On May 02, 2012
Op the married man is a no go area, one thing single ladies need to know about married men is
if he cheated with u, he will definatly cheat on you... And as for the single guy i will say leave him and focus on ur education for now... The right man for u will surely come along...

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by virago(f): 6:33am On May 03, 2012
chikaliki:

At what age ? You are 29 and you don't have an awful lot of time and I also guess you are through with your first degree as the man has promised sponsoring your masters. My opinion is for you to decide who makes you happier and go for him , if you feel both are not right for you then find someone who is
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by bisi16(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2012
All those promises by the rich guy na WASH o! Lol. My sis married a widower with 4kids, wahala still dey o! Plz poster, get a pair of HALOGEN eyes.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Nobody: 7:43am On May 03, 2012
Sometime's I'm left to wonder just how difficult it is to get a single guy thay some ladies will now be so comfortable hanging around married men or even widower's. I think widower's will alway's find widow's to marry and divorcee's will also find their class. It become's quite disturbing when pretty ladies in their prime start bringing home 2nd hand men You are left to crack your brain and decipher whether they are actually in love or suffering from a form low self estemm. And for some of this women going by their pretty face's their estemm is indeed low for them to be fighting over this kinds men. Even physically deformed girl's are getting brand new husband's just how demented can a woman get?
bisi16: All those promises by the rich guy na WASH o! Lol. My sis married a widower with 4kids, wahala still dey o! Plz poster, get a pair of HALOGEN eyes.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Daresh(f): 9:34am On May 03, 2012
I tire for girls. What do you want with a married man? If he is lying and cheating on his wife who he swore to love and protect b4 God, then who r u that he would be a good man to? Really ppl like this give girls a bad name. Silly fish brain angry

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by chikaliki: 10:22am On May 03, 2012
Daresh: I tire for girls. What do you want with a married man? If he is lying and cheating on his wife who he swore to love and protect b4 God, then who r u that he would be a good man to? Really ppl like this give girls a bad name. Silly fish brain angry

Pls, I've not done any immoral act with the married man oo. I met him at a professional lecture center I attended and it happened that he develop this likeness towards me because according to him am kind of friendly, reserved and intelligent due the way I participated actively in class. I have not done any premarital act with my single guy too as a matter of fact we decided to abstain from sex until after our wedding since am still a virgin.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Dyt(f): 10:28am On May 03, 2012
young woman
4get any married man, dey are nt wat u think dey are, face ur studies
graduate wit d best u can
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by chikaliki: 10:35am On May 03, 2012
Dyt: young woman
4get any married man, dey are nt wat u think dey are, face ur studies
graduate wit d best u can

Thanks dyt, I have already made up my mind to move on and let go of all the distractions. I believe if I work hard enough I'll be able to save up money to pursue my masters abroad ,it might take a little time but I know I will achieve that.
Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by Dyt(f): 10:54am On May 03, 2012
dats d spirit dear
God b wit u

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Romantic Picture On Nairaland / Ladies, Would You Accept Being Kissed Like This In Public ? / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.