Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

"7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" (26882 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2013
Many women are in relationships with guys I refer to as "still single" and "seriously searching" it's a very challenging situation to be in as a woman. From a man's perspective here are the 7 ways to dictate it.

1: The Answer To Everything Is "Maybe"

Example:

He’ll maybe have time to see you tomorrow. He’ll maybe be able to come over and watch a movie for the night. When maybe becomes his go-to answer for nearly everything, maybe he’s single too. Okay, he most likely is single and very unavailable.

2: He Doesn't Go Out and Do Things Publicly With You: When your relationship is kept quiet and out of the public, he’s hiding you from something. Which technically implies, he's still single.

3: He's Not Interested In Meeting Your Friends: If your guy has no desire to meet your friends or vice-versa,you’re probably just a temp girlfriend.It's a matter of time before you realize,there isn't any relationship.

4: He Still Keeps In touch with Ex Girlfriends: Why would he still keep in touch with her? Your guess is as good as mine.

5: He Doesn't Answer The Phone In Front Of You: We're meant to be open and honest with each other, right? So why is he off you to take a call if he's not hiding something.

6: He Never Invites you To His Place: One key reason to this,is that,he's not ready to share life with you yet.

7: He Sees You only At Night Hours: Like often said "women are men's trophy" so why would a guy parade his only at night hours?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2013
For the first time, not the regular copy and paste lists known to Romance section.

New, refreshing, sensible and in fact the op's creation.........Good job!

10 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Dygeasy(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2013
I don't understand really. Im confused.

2 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by fckyourman: 2:15pm On May 11, 2013
Nice OP
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by iamswizz(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2013
can somebody summarize this long post for me undecided
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by alluson(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2013
@op, I don't seem to understand the basis of this ur post
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Jovanna(f): 2:21pm On May 11, 2013
Food for thought 4 2day

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by devigblegble: 2:21pm On May 11, 2013
Unto the next one

2 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Bobbo(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2013
As a guy am 100% on the op's side.. very true. But you know what op, often times girls prefer it that way cos they are not even sure of themselves.

5 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2013
Are those signs that he's into you or the opposite.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 11, 2013
Nothing is absolutely absolute !

Not even your laws or signs,

If you doubt me, ask karma, she now dwells in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by vizboy(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2013
[size=50]AND SO WHAT SHOULD THE GIRL DO SINCE SHE HAS FALL INTO LUV[/size]

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: Many women are in relationships with guys I refer to as "still single" and "seriously searching" it's a very challenging situation to be in as a woman. From a man's perspective here are the 7 ways to dictate it.

1: The Answer To Everything Is "Maybe"

Example:

He’ll maybe have time to see you tomorrow. He’ll maybe be able to come over and watch a movie for the night. When maybe becomes his go-to answer for nearly everything, maybe he’s single too. Okay, he most likely is single and very unavailable.

2: He Doesn't Go Out and Do Things Publicly With You: When your relationship is kept quiet and out of the public, he’s hiding you from something. Which technically implies, he's still single.

3: He's Not Interested In Meeting Your Friends: If your guy has no desire to meet your friends or vice-versa,you’re probably just a temp girlfriend.It's a matter of time before you realize,there isn't any relationship.

4: He Still Keeps In touch with Ex Girlfriends: Why would he still keep in touch with her? Your guess is as good as mine.

5: He Doesn't Answer The Phone In Front Of You: We're meant to be open and honest with each other, right? So why is he off you to take a call if he's not hiding something.

6: He Never Invites you To His Place: One key reason to this,is that,he's not ready to share life with you yet.

7: He Sees You only At Night Hours: Like often said "women are men's trophy" so why would a guy parade his only at night hours?

I am totally confused. This should be the opposite because all the signs highlighted here goes to show that he is not single but passing time with you. Abi na only me dey observe this?

12 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 11, 2013
Mtscheeeewwwww!

What the hell is this American bullshyt. That shyt doesn't fly in naija.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Gombs(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2013
..Well, number 6

There's dis girl, anytime she wanna come over my place for the night I by default have this answer why she can't

1. I really love her
2. I show her to all my friends, both male n female
3. I love moving with her I public n during day times
4. I dnt keep in touch with ex..they kip in touch wif me
5. I answer calls infront of her, with loud speaker sef
6. I really love meeting her friends n relatives sef

OP, your theory is kinda not true sha

BTW she nearly always say "I think you have another lady somewhere"
Dat sentence sabi vex me die eh, evn wen I've done 1-6 above and much more sef, wen she says dat my answer mostly is "I wanna go home now, cnt start proving wot you said is a lie" or "I'd be quiet"

Cos really, she's d only one...d ONLY one

Women sha, I cnt understand em

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by iamswizz(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2013
vizboy: AND SO WHAT SHOULD THE GIRL DO SINCE SHE HAS FALL INTO LUV
see English sha... seun go ban u ooo

5 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Odunharry(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2013
op nice .so what next?
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Odunharry(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2013
iamswizz: see English sha... seun go ban u ooo
rule no.21...lol
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Gombs(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2013
vizboy: [size=50]AND SO WHAT SHOULD THE GIRL DO SINCE SHE HAS FALL INTO LUV[/size]

It's '..since she has fallen in love' sir, not '...since she has fall into love'

#ThankMeLater

Mod shey you no see say him break rule 11 and 21?....*In Seun's voice
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Chitexs250(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2013
vizboy: [size=50]AND SO WHAT SHOULD THE GIRL DO SINCE SHE HAS FALL INTO LUV[/size]

She should continue with it who knows love is unpredictable

Dazz all
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by floflo12: 2:38pm On May 11, 2013
stupid post,nothing makes sense abt ur post.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Odunharry(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2013
Gombs: ..Well, number 6

There's dis girl, anytime she wanna come ova I by default have this answer why she can't

1. I really love her
2. I show her to all my friends, both male n female
3. I love moving with her I public n during day times
4. I dnt keep in touch with ex..they kip in touch wif me
5. I answer calls infront of her, with loud speaker sef
6. I really love meeting her friends n relatives sef

OP, your theory is kinda not true sha

BTW she nearly always say "I think you have another lady somewhere"
Dat sentence sabi vex me die eh, evn wen I've done 1-6 above and much more sef, wen she says dat my answer mostly is "I wanna go home now, cnt start proving wot you said is a lie" or "I'd be quiet"

Cos really, she's d only one...d ONLY one

Women sha, I cnt understand em
gbam...some women no matter what you do, they wont give u d trust.
Even if u r Jack Dawson or Romeo
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Gombs(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2013
Odunharry: gbam...some women no matter what you do, they wont give u d trust.
Even if u r Jack Dawson or Romeo

Aswear..and then there's the Blackmail-Crying over nothing
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by EmmyDe25(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2013
The same old usual stuff. So because am tied to a new relationship i shouldnt pick my ex-gf calls again? So crappy!
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by MuyiGL: 2:52pm On May 11, 2013
iamswizz: can somebody summarize this long post for me undecided

This post is "long"? If it was the full gist of how Wizkid bought a new wristwatch yesterday, complete with all the details, you wouldn't say it's long

2 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by nekaa(f): 3:01pm On May 11, 2013
iamswizz: can somebody summarize this long post for me undecided
no, cause it can't be any shorter

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by victorious1986: 3:14pm On May 11, 2013
Toks2008:

I am totally confused. This should be the opposite because all the signs highlighted here goes to show that he is not single but passing time with you. Abi na only me dey observe this?
Same here...
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by claremont(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2013
@Flaubert guy, how far nah! grin

You don finally join Nairaland. I go advice you to choose a different user name and remove your real photo from your profile to avoid identity theft.

Na Is... be dis, we don rock Sunderland before. wink

Nice thread by the way.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by victorious1986: 3:20pm On May 11, 2013
Not every one can phonate properly angry
Not every one can phonate properly
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by stello(f): 3:23pm On May 11, 2013
your post is very confusing. all the signs listed are typical of a married guy and not someone who is single as indicated in your post. (i mean why will a single guy only want to see you at night, or even not interested in you knowing his place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / How To Woo A Man? / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.