Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... (568 Views)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... / Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... by maxigig: 11:46am On May 02, 2012
my name is ola i do connect people to rich and caring sugar mummies,if you are interested you can call me on this line or text me your email add age and location............because of many scam around the globe i will give you people number in your vicinity that i have connected before you can call them and confirm from them....about me ,ola from them they will tell you more about me.............

1 Like

Re: With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... by Dyt(f): 11:51am On May 02, 2012
shut up
na lie
Re: With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... by maxigig: 12:01pm On May 02, 2012
you can call me on this line 08132471527.or text me your email add age and location..............

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Possess Special Powers? / Older Women Interested In Young Guys.(suger Mummy) / What Should Be Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.