Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do Women Possess Special Powers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Possess Special Powers? (566 Views)

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Possess Special Powers? by Taiw(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2012
Back in my university days,my lecturer had to send me out of his office just to attend to this beautiful chic.even while serving, when it finally got to my turn to sign my clearance form,my A.I had to call my fellow kopa who was at my back to sign before me just because she beautiful.he didnt even answer me when i challenged him.not to talk of so many homes a woman has single handedly destroyed.like my uncle's family.Nowadays you see brothers fighting each other because of a woman.and even friends fighting and stabbing themselves because of a woman.i used to think their powers lies in their beauty not until one day i saw my neigbour cheating on his beautiful wife for one ugly chic like that.Most wives are now careful to allow a lady as their househelps so that her husband wont be snatched.Nowadays you see women controlling/manipulating men to leave their wives,sack someone or do anything silly at her wish that one would start to think if she is using charms.you even see men picking a strange lady for a ride and yet they cant do the same for a man they have'nt met before.what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Polygamous Husbands/wives,how Av U Been Coping / Women Are The Problem / Perfect Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.