Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,934 members, 7,848,780 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Help! I Want To Infleunce Her, But She Is Stubborn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Want To Infleunce Her, But She Is Stubborn! (637 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Infleunce Her, But She Is Stubborn! by supertop7: 1:10pm On May 02, 2012
hi nairalanders, i need ur wise opinion and suggestion on this. There is this lady am trying to make her change some of her bad attitude. but she is always prooving stubborn and very unteachable. I want to know if is possible for one to influence anoder person esp sombody very dear.
Re: Help! I Want To Infleunce Her, But She Is Stubborn! by Dyt(f): 1:12pm On May 02, 2012
only if d person is willin 2 change
Re: Help! I Want To Infleunce Her, But She Is Stubborn! by Arosa(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2012
It's a very difficult task, you will need to learn a thing or two about human psychology. The key is any change you want her to make: let it be as if it was her idea. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Judge, The Jury & The Executioner (in Relationship/marriage) / How To Deal With A Boyfriend Who Wants To Tell You What To Wear / Plz Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.