Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls (4702 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 4:54pm On May 02, 2012
My boyfriend and i v been dating for 2 years now and during this time, i have never gotten jealous or angry with him hanging around female friends or them calling or texting him. He has always been joking about my nonchalant attitude but recently he got real serious about the whole issue with him saying i do not love him that's why i can't be jealous and because of this, we have been apart for a while now. Is there something wrong with me? i have been asking myself this question ever since.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by slimyem: 5:22pm On May 02, 2012
your boyfriend is CHILDISH!
Tell him to GROW UP and fast too!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by ijebabe: 5:38pm On May 02, 2012
Ur BF wants to use his own hand and bring wahala! grin
Explain to him why you don't feel jealous but before you do that tell us first why you don't feel jealous. Some of us can learn grin
Men like their egos massaged so when he gets consistent calls or texts make small slide comments jokingly, that will do, you don't have to go all crazy on him smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by 190: 6:10pm On May 02, 2012
very good boy!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 7:33pm On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=ijebabe]Ur BF wants to use his own hand and bring wahala! grin
Explain to him why you don't feel jealous but before you do that tell us
first why you don't feel jealous. Some of us can learn grin
Men like their egos massaged so when he gets consistent calls or texts
make small slide comments jokingly, that will do, you don't have to go
all crazy on him smiley[/quote] I lost my first boyfriend because i was excessively jealous which later turned to possessiveness and since then i promise myself i will never be.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by Killz3(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2012
Your boyfriend is a dumbass. . . The real question is, why are you still hanging around a dumbass who you are more matured than? I don't gerrit.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by ijebabe: 7:57pm On May 02, 2012
luxanne: I lost my first boyfriend because i was excessively jealous which later turned to possessiveness and since then i promise myself i will never be.
Babe I understand and what comes to mind is balance. Speak to your BF about ur previous breakup when he sees how much the past expeirence hurt you he might stop acting silly about this. What ur BF might also be doing is trying to get ur attention, maybe some of these girls see what you see in him and are trying to get a piece of the action. So pay just a little more attention to the people he hangs around with. Otherwise I don't see any real problem with you. Like I said earlier playing the part of the jealous girlfriend gives them an ego boost so indulge in it playfully once in a while smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=~Killz~]Your
boyfriend is a dumbass. . . The real question is, why are you still
hanging around a dumbass who you are more matured than? I don't gerrit.
[/quote] matured? he's older than me with four years and even more experienced than i am. Right now, we'v not communicated for some time now because of this issue and i miss him but i can't act that jealous part anymore.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 8:16pm On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=ijebabe]
Babe I understand and what comes to mind is balance. Speak to your BF
about ur previous breakup when he sees how much the past expeirence hurt
you he might stop acting silly about this. What ur BF might also be
doing is trying to get ur attention, maybe some of these girls see what
you see in him and are trying to get a piece of the action. So pay just a
little more attention to the people he hangs around with. Otherwise I
don't see any real problem with you. Like I said earlier playing the
part of the jealous girlfriend gives them an ego boost so indulge in it
playfully once in a while smiley[/quote] thanks ijebabe. but if i start acting it, i may be reviving that dead me i've locked up for so long and i honestly don't want to. is there no other way around it?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 8:18pm On May 02, 2012
slimyem: your boyfriend is CHILDISH!
Tell him to GROW UP and fast too!
tell him what exactly slimyem?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by Killz3(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2012
luxanne: matured? he's older than me with four years and even more experienced than i am. Right now, we'v not communicated for some time now because of this issue and i miss him but i can't act that jealous part anymore.
When i say matured, i meant "Emotional Maturity". This is not an issue. When he's tired, he'll know what to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 8:19pm On May 02, 2012
190: very good boy!!
in what part please? so am i the very bad girl?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by ijebabe: 8:23pm On May 02, 2012
luxanne: thanks ijebabe. but if i start acting it, i may be reviving that dead me i've locked up for so long and i honestly don't want to. is there no other way around it?
If ur bf really loves you he will let this go. Since you have had a serious problem in the past and scared to repeat it then don't destroy ur mental health for something this small. No one is perfect so its time ur bf mans up. I am sure there are other ways you show him you love him so point out those things to him and tell him this is what should matter. Does he know about ur past relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 8:27pm On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=~Killz~]
When i say matured, i
meant "Emotional Maturity". This is not an issue. When he's tired, he'll
know what to do.
[/quote] okay, i pray he gets tired soon because all the comments here tells me nothing is wrong with me so i might just decide to let him go. but do you thinking he's playing pranks with me?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 8:31pm On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=ijebabe]
If ur bf really loves you he will let this go. Since you have had a
serious problem in the past and scared to repeat it then don't destroy
ur mental health for something this small. No one is perfect so its time
ur bf mans up. I am sure there are other ways you show him you love him
so point out those things to him and tell him this is what should
matter. Does he know about ur past relationship?[/quote] yes, and that is what i don't understand because he knows about how it ended.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by ijebabe: 9:13pm On May 02, 2012
luxanne: yes, and that is what i don't understand because he knows about how it ended.
Be honest about how his behaviour is affecting ur relationship. Its then up to him to change or you move on with your life. Relationships are not just about love but trust and compromise as well undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by kokoA(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2012
Sorry o but I thinks your boy friend is currently banging one of those his numerous female friends.As we speak he probaly might be humping the hell out of one rigth now. He brougth up this issue so he could be away from you for some times.. A man needs his privacy when doing his thing you know. Sadly, thats the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 9:39pm On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=ijebabe]
Be honest about how his behaviour is affecting ur relationship. Its then
up to him to change or you move on with your life. Relationships are
not just about love but trust and compromise as well undecided[/quote] thanks so much ijebabe, ur responses speaks to me.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 9:58pm On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=kokoA]Sorry o but I thinks your boy friend is currently banging
one of those his numerous female friends.As we speak he probaly might be
humping the hell out of one rigth now. He brougth up this issue so he
could be away from you for some times.. A man needs his privacy when
doing his thing you know. Sadly, thats the truth.[/quote] now that got me thinkin koko, thanks for that tip.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 02, 2012
luxanne: My boyfriend and i v been dating for 2 years now and during this time, i have never gotten jealous or angry with him hanging around female friends or them calling or texting him. He has always been joking about my nonchalant attitude but recently he got real serious about the whole issue with him saying i do not love him that's why i can't be jealous and because of this, we have been apart for a while now. Is there something wrong with me? i have been asking myself this question ever since.

Yes theres something wrong with you. . .your siggy says you have a mad crush on another man! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On May 02, 2012
U got urself a big baby, u best buy it a pacifier.

Rubbbbishhh!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by ijebabe: 10:37pm On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: U got urself a big baby, u best buy it a pacifier.

Rubbbbishhh!
Kokolet, how body?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On May 02, 2012
ijebabe:
Kokolet, how body?
My oyoyo, body dey inside duvet o! wink
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by ijebabe: 11:21pm On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My oyoyo, body dey inside duvet o! wink
Make you put ur hands wer we go see am grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 11:44pm On May 02, 2012
breezy047:

Yes theres something wrong with you. . .your siggy says you have a mad crush on another man! grin
plus i love LAL's team as well.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 11:47pm On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: U got urself a big baby, u best buy it a pacifier.

Rubbbbishhh!
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by 2goodbobo(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2012
@poster am *smh* for your boyfriend. When a girl gets jealous, a guy compalains she's is too possessive and if she does not get jealous, he complains she don't love him. Nawa o! Between, your guy might just want to get reassurance from you that you still love and cares for him. All you need to do is to make him feel you love him.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by luxanne(f): 12:07am On May 03, 2012
[quote
author=2goodbobo]@poster am *smh* for your boyfriend. When a girl gets
jealous, a guy compalains she's is too possessive and if she does not
get jealous, he complains she don't love him. Nawa o! Between, your guy
might just want to get reassurance from you that you still love and
cares for him. All you need to do is to make him feel you love
him.[/quote] thanks 2goodbobo, am at a crossroad about this issue right now. all advices have been seen, thank you all for your two quid.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:25am On May 03, 2012
@Poster, please be calm. You have no problem. It's your bf that needs to sort himself out. You are only trying to avoid the mistakes you made in your previous relationship.

Like Killz said, your bf is not emotionally matured. He needs to understand that all not ladies behave the way he wants you to. I am one of such. I have no problem with my bf being in the company of other ladies, receiving/picking their calls and chatting them so long he doesn't disrespect me in their presence or say anything demeaning about me to them, that I won't take lightly.

If I respect you, your things, your right to association and your privacy, I also expect same treatment. Life is too short to be throwing tantrums.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by kpolli(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2012
ur bf wants to cheat on u, so he is wondering if u take note of things b4 he does it
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by Esinwaju: 1:33pm On May 03, 2012
Op. Forget all these stories that peeps here are saying. Your boyfriend wants a demonstration? Then give him one! The next time you see him hanging out with one of his female friends, charge at them both. Remove your high heeled shoe, use it to knack your boyfriend at the centre of his head. Then grab the other biatch by her weave, do a 360 degree turn with her hair firmly in your grip then fling her away. Do this and your boyfriend will love and appreciate you more. I believe you still love your boo and that's why it is imperative that you do what I'm suggesting. That is the ONLY way you can save your relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2012
Maybe the relationship is booring and jealousy is part of what keeps a relationship moving

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like I'm In A Bondage Emotionally / Tattoos And Your Partner / Wish Gals Can Change From Dis Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.