Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125346 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by nues1985(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
guys una no dey read the date of the 1st post? abi u think say the woman go still dey find since 2007? me self i make the mistake the 1st time i read the post
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2009
am out from this Ghetto
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by okeey(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2009
well watch when finding a male frd
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by inanemho: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2009
I am intersted since you said no stringe will be attached.I reside in Lagos and my e-mail is inanemhojohn@yahoo.com.My mobile is 08077263497 for call or text
Cheers,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2009
well we could talk ok i fink i can help wit wat u want,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2009
i knw hw u feel,well we could talk ok i fink i can help wit wat u want, 018208767
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2009
i think i can help u, call me 018208767, or mail onecooldef@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by zenus(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
hope this woman is not looking for some1 to kill
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by loveyou200: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
How was ur day? My name is Rowland Kingsley i will be happy to hear from you. i will be happy to hear from you am living in Lagos love to get intouch with you hear is my yahoo, im lamaprd_bush2000@yahoo.com you can mail me so that i can hear from you, mail me answer me ? i be happy to be friend with you and make happy '''''''''''mail me answer my question , Tell me more about your self and tell me your name and wht do you really do for living? wht kind of man do you really what as a friend? : smiley smiley smiley wink wink grin grin cool cool tongue tongue embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by loveyou200: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
How was your day? My name is Rowland Kingsley i will be happy to hear from you. i will be happy to hear from you am living in Lagos love to get intouch with you hear is my yahoo, im lamaprd_bush2000@yahoo.com you can mail me so that i can hear from you, mail me answer me ? i be happy to be friend with you and make happy '''''''''''mail me answer my question , Tell me more about your self and tell me your name and wht do you really do for living? wht kind of man do you really what as a friend? : Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Grin Grin Cool Cool Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss, you can call me on my cellphone 08087258495, Love to hear from you, i will be happy to hear from you soon am online waiting to hear from you Sweety
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kasmano: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2009
well,am not here to blame you.sometimes problems we are passing through most at times are the ones we created by our sleves.what makes you a good woman is the ability to handle and manage your home which your husband is the head.finally,go to god in prayers and he will see you through because nothing is too hard for god to do.in every problem,there must be a solution through prayer.you do not need male friend rather look for an experience woman that has gone through what you are passing through today.there was a lady i told one time that let their problems be settled in their bedroom not to let people knows about it.i will keep on praying for you and in no distance of time,peace will be restored in your home.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2009
nuf said
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by princebb: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2009
I understand what ur going thro keep on praying to God to change ur husband ok u can reach me with this email emeka_prince2002@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by adegeye: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
hi am ade i feel for u because of what u are passing through,should i talk of d lonlyness,etc,well am ready to keep ur company and give u total happyness.reach me on 08068338104 or sijuakins@yahoo.com to kick off the joy
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Magnobi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
You have got the best traditional Nigerian advice any one can get.
You see most times it is difficult to respond to subjects like yours because in the first place NLD is a huge place and you should have close pals to run to.
And your bait will surely pick on so many mischievous people since most of us do not think you are serious.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by spben(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
let me tell you this male friend is the worstiest you can go for even if you have a female friends they can still put you into more problem by giving you a wrong counsellings , they only thing i could tell you is that keep praying to God , i know how you are felling , but if you want sex you really want it badly dont look for man or anybody , go and get yourself vibrator , in the corner of your room , i know it can sound stupid but i know God will understand , i beleive your husband will come back to you soon
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2009
hmm ok
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by princeemm: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
I think what you need is some good advice and better ideas that could help you more than the one you opt for, in other to stay in your marriage and enjoy life be a good woman or rather you contact me for more discusion base on this. emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ploduwa(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
Hlo sis, you definately dont wanna mess with dat. Pls look up isaiah 55. U can never b alone when u truely have Jesus. I am praying wit you.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tunesmith(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
you can call me on 08065216585
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by traveldude: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
DO NOT CRUCIFY HER, BUT PLEASE DID YOU EXAMINE WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET INTO?, BE TRUE TO YOURSELF IT MIGHT END UP SLEEPING WITH THE NEW GUY AND CRUSHING YOUR HOME, anyway i THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS GUY BEFORE GETTING MARRIED TO HIM, I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TIED UP TO GET MARRIED WITH HIM

OFF COURSE HERE IS MY EMAIL aibk@live.com

I can be of great help
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by unam(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
U can always find happiness around me as my woman has done same to me before, I will be interested to talk to u more but not 4 sex as u rightly said, my mail is murphyexport2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by zenus(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2009
una no go go find woman else where?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ploduwa(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2009
I totaly agree wit yodiyokun, be hapy & dont u give credit 2 d devil now. As a chr or born again dat u claim u ar, let d world of God be ur guide. Do not yield 2 d yarnings of d flesh deary. Hey! Check out dis; Isaiah 54.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ozzasu: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2009
hey baby,
contact me via 07039588818 lets talk about it ok. it shall be well,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by cooldoss: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2009
Let me add little to your Marital problems , This is not a Bible life anymore , if you are not comfortable in a marriage to the worst of getting abused Physical , considering your husband is a cheater too , i dont care how old you are , you can still find a better life somewhere else , but if you love him dearly stick with him , he would eventually turn back to his oldshit and make it right , Dont always seek for male friends online or start telling people about your marital problem its Personal , if you are not comfortable in it , get out of it ! if you need someone to talk to , Call me 07061141061 or just send me a text i will call you back , Betterstill , Try to kiss him tonight !
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by degreat23: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2009
ibe ken, i am interested call me on 07039594309 or mail me on my email johnpauldegreat@yahoo.com kiss cheesy, i lived at ABA
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by compass170: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
hi MYOMY

top of the day to you, if you do not mind this is my email, i am a chriistian too, tonyislaughing@yahoo.com
i could be of help to you,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jasey: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
i guess am younger bt, give me a call 07067488016 or mail me on ceejayjude@yahoo.com undecided
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by emmarich(m): 4:09am On Oct 12, 2009
I empathise with you cos I really understand how you feel. There's nothing wrong in having male friends, just be careful so you don't fall into the hands of an opportunist. I'm married with 2 lovely daughter and a good wife, I'm a born-again christian who attends Holy Trinity Church Obalende in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. I head one of the Activity Groups,Pls if U have the time, confirm all these. I'll be willing to be your friend and prayer partner, if U don't mind. Whatever he does, don't fight or  even argue with him, just keep praying and believe he's changed, confess it even to him and you'll not be disappointed. Hoping to hear from U soon. Emmanuel Richard +2348055279945, +2348036461108, fejioaks@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by emmarich(m): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2009
I empathise with you cos I really understand how you feel. There's nothing wrong in having male friends, just be careful so you don't fall into the hands of opportunists. I'm married with 2 lovely daughters and a good wife, I'm a born-again christian who attends Holy Trinity Church Obalende in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. I head one of the Activity Groups (The Choral Group), Pls if U have the time or you know anyone in Ijebu-Ode, confirm all these claims. I'll be willing to be your friend and prayer partner, if U don't mind. This is my advice 4 now, Whatever he does, don't fight or  even argue with him, just keep praying and believe he's changed, confess it even to him and you'll not be disappointed. Hoping to hear from U soon. Emmanuel Richard +2348055279945, +2348036461108, fejioaks@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.