Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125064 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by johnnyman: 4:49am On May 31, 2009
Any way, let me advice, prayer is the key 2 all problems, aftr following all advises, pray, i mean commit all his systems to God, God created man, so every part & system of the body is contrld by God & if u cn pry & blv & tnk God in faith 4 answrd pryr thn the body cn be cntrld 2 suite ur purpose & hrt desire. Sty blsd, 4 mre advice snd a ml 2 olawale_john2002@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by vinja: 11:23am On May 31, 2009
@poster 4 what
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Ollami(f): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ ladebi, dat is a true talk, don't go looking for guyz if u still luv ur hubby and still want to stay wit him. y nut look 4 a lady companion, if u nid 1 u can droop ur contact here.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by chaps09(m): 4:28am On Jun 02, 2009
hey i need to know if this is real, cos i need this too do you have a cell phone number
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by dazz4me: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2009
The strategy that i will give you is to use a method called fire for fire. Mind you, im not saying you should do what he is doing to you to get back at him. What im saying is that you should try and pay less attention to him, stop directing all your energy his way. Try and focus on something that will take most of your time, something that will make you happy, like starting a new class, a new business, finding a new hobby, something that will make you meet good people. At the end you will have gained on two sides, you will win him back and you will have developed yourself in some interesting areas of endeavor.

The thing is, he will come back to you when he sees that you are happy without him and other good people are given you all the attention you deserve and your achievements.

Then when you eventually got him back, try and apply some of the advice given to you earlier by nairalanders, that you should try and find out what you are doing wrong and apply the correction. cheesy
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by alabi1111: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2009
i can help u just mail me on akintola4luv10@yahoo.com or call 08026474236, 08039240669 nfree night call is allow
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kinglee007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2009
if you're really serious, you could call me up on 08054525362. The name is, when u call.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by rextermail: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2009
lets hook up i might help u put back ur marriage together call 08033196059
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by yanyan(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
smileyinfact i love how people reply u most especially the christian aspect.you can never found peace on any human beings except you give your life to christ and pray for your spouse to change.The male you are requested for is just to satify your sexual desire/libido that is all.You are married my sister protect your home.
I am a man and i no what men can do,pls you need a clegy for counceling or try to identify with a living church around your area or redeemed chritian church of God for any assistant.or better still mail me on blessinglomo@yahoo.co.uk.i would have give you my number but for security purpose and beside i have my home to protect.May God deliver us from the end time life Amen.God Is Lord. cry
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by dyabman(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2009
hungry lions
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by cystein(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2009
Well,

you may have a male friend but what is this he gets from other women which u dont have? Well respect ur marriage too mum.

Cheers
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by vodinav6: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2009
prison yard, sorry, ooo
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by lycon(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
well,i can blame u for searching for guy friend when u'er already maried to someone,bcause sometime a man cause lot,when a man got married will start matriteing her,today going lot of man did bad to there married,woman i wil lik to ask u some question now,is about ur married,did bove of u fulling married by weding garment or on street,u can mail on me for more,advise to everyone man keep ur married well b4 looking outside,if ur wife is responsible no need of looking outside,woman respect ur marriege dont disrespect ur husband and his family,if ur man his misbehaving ask him what have u done rough to him,my mail id=kelvinlycon@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Virus2: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2009
am oswin by name and i guess i could do my best to put a smile on your face when you are down, reach me on my mail, jadon_oswin@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by yourmex: 1:16am On Jun 21, 2009
am really after your person ok?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kelvinkk: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
Hello and how are you doing today? I percieve you must be going through alot at the moment. I can only hope that you get out of this situation a better person. Forums like this don't always help people in cases like this, they even worsen your situation. i'll suggest you seek professional advice from an expert in relationships or something.But if you really want a friend to talk to, you'll find me most inetresting.I'm Kelvin 07066869993.Cheers
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by dsaints(m): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2009
I'm married too and i have almost dsame problem. Maybe u buzz me on my yahoo. adelanapaul147@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Godwin7(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hello dear,
                 I hope u stay in Lagos i could help in consoling you at this moment of despair.I am also a married man so no threat.i can be reached on godify63@hotmail.com.
Keep in touch
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roblance: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2009
lol married man and married woman needs friend lol
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by immazee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
It only takes someone who is married to know how u feel.The unmarried will preach sermon that do not hold water when the ships are down.

I wish you well.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by PERVERT9: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
married woman wey come nairaland dey look for male friend{s}who no know say na prik she dey look for,i trust my fellow nairalanders dem go take the "thing" tire you,by the time wey you carry your "garage" go back to meet your husband him go know say luxury bus don enter him farm land i wish you a peaceful prikful journey cry cry cry
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Rockabuja: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
hi dear,I can fill u. Well if u need my shoulder to lean on u can mail me on abdulfnc@yahoo.com.
Chao
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by PERVERT9: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
Rockabuja:

hi dear,I can fill u. Well if u need my shoulder to lean on u can mail me on abdulfnc@yahoo.com.
Chao
na dat your mosquito shoulder the fat woman go lean on? i pity that your shoulder wey be like bonga fish tongue
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by olaolaking: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2009
Pls becareful in this situation because it may lead to another thing by having male friends.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Obiaks: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2009
hi,am nd owerri based if interested in friendship os okay for me ,and oh! am 23,call me 08030981624

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by slovely: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2009
I like to be your friend. You can hola me, cheers!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kliverpool(m): 5:38am On Jul 14, 2009
i feel u,i will like t talk to u and learn from u b4 i enter2
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Turiano(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2009
I'm kinda intrested,abi am i nt a male.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by sassy14: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
here is my number 08035936683[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Dokieron(m): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2009
Contact me ebuks@yuurok.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.