Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125344 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by yinkaa: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
u don't need a male all what u need is to move closer to God, he is the only friend u can rely on. Have a great day. my number is 07032249825 and email is doctorp76@yahoo.com. i stay in lagos in case u need further advice. bye.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Franknich: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
Nne analyst has prove that two major things that can keep a man fidel to his marital home are food/sex. Scrutnize yourself well if you satisfy him on this because i cant see anything else another woman can give to him apart from this two things. Dont mind people on divoce is never being easy to any divocee you can find out from those involve. I think you claim a christian, what happen to your faith? Be real do what you suppose to do and go to God in prayer but i beg you keep aside the ideal of keeping a casual or whatever you may call it, you must regreat it handle your case no marriage has been sweet all thru it can be better tomorrow
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Franknich: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
Nne analyst has prove that two major things that can keep a man fidel to his marital home are food/sex. Scrutnize yourself well if you satisfy him on this because i cant see anything else another woman can give to him apart from this two things. Dont mind people on divoce is never being easy to any divocee you can find out from those involve. I think you claim a christian, what happen to your faith? Be real do what you suppose to do and go to God in prayer but i beg you keep aside the ideal of keeping a casual or whatever you may call it, you must regreat it handle your case no marriage has been sweet all thru it can be better tomorrow. My no 08061270665 i base at PH incase of any further advice i will not forget to remember you in prayer dont worry is well.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by IGWEILOH: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
Your story is quite pathtic and it's a good thing you opened up instead of dieing in silence.

My sincere advice to you is for you to make your bible your best friend.it contains solutions to every problem you'll ever have in your life

The idea of opting for a male companionship could complicate the issue on ground as you may fall in love with such a guy especially if he's the caring type.so, please for the sake of the sanctity of marriage,hold on strong to your bible and seek advice from your pastor.It's well with you!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by nues1985(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
i'm sure by now you must have had alot of companions, lol, anyway here's one for you to add to your list 08080588026, name is Peter
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by nex(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2009
@myomy

Shey you're the one who added me a couple of days back? I just confirmed but reply my message ASAP so I can be sure It's not one of these lakpa-lakpa girls.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2009
na wa o
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by denny4ril: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
different folks with different opinions. follow ur heart and dont be misled but y dont u get romantic with ur husband. u might be driving him away from u with ur behaviour like nagging and men dont like that u know. romance gists will take care of up to date info on that
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2009
smiley
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by 1luvkipsus: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
So sorry.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
1luvkipsus:

Call me on 07087129760. I really feel 4 u.But pls,beware of guys dat wil take advantage of your situatn.Gudluck.
your number is not going through bro
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
jay bee:

smiley
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by goziem78: 2:46am On Aug 31, 2009
can you call me on 08059988929 or 08037347066 mart just call okay .take it eazy.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by muyiwaprin: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2009
@Myomy i can help u 2,reach me through 07081350041
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by denny4ril: 12:44am On Sep 02, 2009
a married woman needs no extra tyre but to keep ur romance with your husband hot. period!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by rare004: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
i sincerely sympathize with your plight.I'll be your friend just d way u want it, 'no strings attached'.Plus what church do u attend?

Hit me up, just to chat 07033278135 falorepaul1@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by rytah: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2009
Present your worries to the Almighty God and wait for Him to unleash solutions. Alternatively divorce the guy and remarry( if you wish).
Good Luck to you.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Jobig(m): 3:29am On Sep 04, 2009
De solution to ur problem wil be over in a mean time.send me ur number to my email address kelechiart@gmail.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roymary: 5:58am On Sep 07, 2009
This is a late comment but I jst realised how pathetic most men are, Why have interest in a married woman? And you call that help Trust me, the thread topic was fake in the first place and plenty losers fell for it two years ago, i hope una don change, Monkeys
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2009
@roymary what is ur problem.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roymary: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2009
@Candylip, my problem is that you are so gay and men like you over here, we take you to the beach side and beat the hell outta you, You are a jollof man that support rubbish, By the way, why concentrate on my comments Yall said what you have in your dirty minds, and i put mine out there too, Get over it Candy, Your ID seem so gay to me, Obolangido
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2009
roymary. . i am not gay o. my id is just an id it has nothing to do with my personality.

and also why so much hate against gay people. . . they are human beings like u . u know
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roymary: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2009
I dnt hate nobody, not even the bad leaders of naija, What i hate is bad Act. I do not HATE GAY folks, What i hate and despise is their choice of Sexuality, and when i say you are so GAY, im not trying to call you a gay, im trying to ridicule your comment is all, jst like Gay is a ridicule to manhood, You get the parole now,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by smilen: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2009
I quite understand hw u feel but were u nt aware dt he was a womaniser bf u got married?I think u should check urself,maybe there are things u do dt he doesn't like.Try and make him happy am very sure u will be happy as well.But if u need more counselling u can call me on dis number 08032138371
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Mitchell(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
dats cool if nid som1,u can cal me 07063140504
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tmny: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2009
Why dont u talk 2 ur pastor, afterall u claimed 2 b a x-tian. Or u dont trust him either?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2009
more numbers plz
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by loveharold: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2009
Oh Am so touched by your comment my dear sister.i will be there 4 u.i can help u,ill give u an arm to lean on though pure christian love.u can email me thru:pastorsincere@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by 1luvkipsus: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2009

Are you supposed to call me bro? I don't think so, you ain't Myomy. Are you? Thank God my number didn't go through.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by CrazyMan(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Topic

may God help you.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kingchild(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
look here woman
if nobody fit tell u i can
do you have cash ?
can you pay my bills?
i still de school o and na for north
you want to have a shagging-mate? the door is not locked come rite in
reach me here 07030878612 or text me
you can as well email
iyandasylvester@yahoo.com
u won't remember you were married.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by muumuu(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
i fink u need to keep praying to GOD to chnge him

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.