Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (37565 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by amosy007: 3:35pm On May 04, 2012
**yawnz** rubbiish post.. Who put d nonsense post on d frontpage for me to waste 3minutes of my time reading dis piece trash?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by BabaEleko(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2012
Looks like this Kemi is a Yansh-hole.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by doctokwus: 3:43pm On May 04, 2012
Don't evn understand what's happening here;everything luks like rubbish to me.Seun,imagine how u wud feel if s/body posted negative things about u in an anonymous forum,without u having d opportunity to gv ur own side of d story.Seun& so called moderators,av a brain& digest on that

1 Like

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 4:07pm On May 04, 2012
She insulted Ojukwu and biafra blah blah.. . .who da fucck is Ojukwu? Is he God or his son?

I don't give phock about Ojukwu and his dead biafra, either!!. So many fools here are even worst than her(if she is bad) in real life. Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by amosy007: 4:18pm On May 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
She insulted Ojukwu and biafra blah blah.. . .who da fucck is Ojukwu? Is he God or his son?

I don't give phock about Ojukwu and his dead biafra, either!!. So many fools here are even worst than her(if she is bad) in real life. Hypocrites!!!

i wonder o
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by MrOldskoolJP(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2012
Kemi Omololu is hidden! D bitch will b dead b4 she reaches 9ja
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 04, 2012
Saw this on front page and wondered who she is. So i did a little research. Apperently, she is not of too good characters. Then guess what ? I found out the reason why its on FP, ....it had to do tribalism.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by coded777: 4:43pm On May 04, 2012
9ja na forest reserve..she doesn want to return to the forest of thieving leaders.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Shinor(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2012
This is the simple reason why we enjoin all Nigerians to be students of history especially your local history. It will save them ranting and raving unnecessarily.
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is from a family where madness has it's headquarters. So no one should be surprised by her Luciferian outburts, satanic and bokoharamitic insinuations.

4 Likes

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by juman(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2012
Hmmm.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by ismhab(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2012
We are welcoming u to fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by mariong(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2012
is she d owner of hiphossip blog?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 04, 2012
Na wa o!
Rubbish thread. angry
Who cares if it's Obasanjo that disvirgined her mother.
Mtcheeewwwwww!!!
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by kaeto(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2012
Its quite unimaginable she is a public figure of a kind that goes about lashing out at even the dead,i wonder what she's taught her kidz,a woman at that and some people are glad.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by 9ja4eva: 6:15pm On May 04, 2012
She got what she deserves in my humble opinion.
You will imagine someone like that to be humble and think before talking but it is not the case with her.
Since she can talk, she should go make some statements in Nigeria.

Good riddance
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Sylverbox(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2012
Na wa oooo! Dis is all BS, Canada say dem no want U, Go nau? Na by force?? We wey dey 9ja sef we no want u, abeg make dis woman matter no cum spoil our fun 4 Nl. On 2 d nxt post!
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by aryzgreat: 7:57pm On May 04, 2012

Tribalist grandfada, u will prolly give a Bleep if she had insulted awolowo. who da Bleep is ur fada?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 8:01pm On May 04, 2012
She must be a very dangerous member on nairaland. KEMI OMOLOLU-OLULONYO oya which ones are your IDs on here, KOBOJONKIE or ILEKE IDI and which ones? Oya talk nah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.