Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (37708 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by noiseless: 8:19pm On May 04, 2012
Ofcours OBESE COWARDS such as you would vomit anything out their rotten smelly mouths, as long as they are typing it from under their beds with the duvet covering the light from giving them away. Not so ONUKANKANFOOOOL?
Rhino.5dm:
She insulted Ojukwu and biafra blah blah.. . .who da fucck is Ojukwu? Is he God or his son?

I don't give phock about Ojukwu and his dead biafra, either!!. So many fools here are even worst than her(if she is bad) in real life. Hypocrites!!!
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by yam: 8:24pm On May 04, 2012
i think this is the best time to sanitize nairaland perphaps have different site for nairaland for people in diaspora and people at home.

It is barbaric or except nairaland is turning to something else.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Rhino5dm: 9:45pm On May 04, 2012
Ojukwu is DEAD and he was buried with NIGERIAN flag, do you need some pictures?. Nkita ara

noiseless: Ofcours OBESE COWARDS such as you would vomit anything out their rotten smelly mouths, as long as they are typing it from under their beds with the duvet covering the light from giving them away. Not so ONUKANKANFOOOOL?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Jarus(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2012
Kemi Olunloyo is one irresponsible, shameless lady that fights everyone on the internet(Facebook in particular) uttering all manner of vulgar words. I remember the fight she had with an equally shameless Femi Fani Kayode, insulting their parents(FFK's father is a first republic politician and KOO's father a former governor of old Oyo state). I remember another fight she had with one journalist, Victor something.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by aljharem(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2012
Jarus: Kemi Olunloyo is one irresponsible, shameless lady that fights everyone on the internet(Facebook in particular) uttering all manner of vulgar words. I remember the fight she had with an equally shameless Femi Fani Kayode, insulting their parents(FFK's father is a first republic politician and KOO's father a former governor of old Oyo state). I remember another fight she had with one journalist, Victor something.

She also had one with a British Nigerian singer. The woman is just impossible and very irresponsible.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by ak47mann(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2012
they should bundle the hoe in one of her empty luggage straight to her oyo village their is no need of wasting flight money,stupiddd hoe cool
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by mjconcept(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2012
This is a practical lesson to all those mocking your home country now let me tell you what you don't seem to understand if you are successful in setting your home ablaze you will be homeless.And remember
Anaghi aku flower na bee onye ozo which means you don't plants flowers in another man house.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by gegee(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2012
Abeg I no her o but why she dey fear to come her own country na
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by chucky234(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2012
WE NEED MORE OF THESE KEMIs IN NAIJA,PEOPLE WHO CAN STAND ON THEIR FEET AND TELL OUR POLITICAL THIEVIES WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:10am On May 05, 2012
I don't understand why she needs to be deported for speaking her mind. Freedom of speech?
I feel sorry for her sha, leaving a disciplined (in some aspect) country for a jungle like Nigeria. lipsrsealed

I'm glad to hear that the blogger has been arrested though, cyber bullying is illegal. embarassed
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by dremoney(m): 1:02am On May 05, 2012
I used to be her friend on facebook but with so many tantrums and rant on her wall, she comes across as a psycho who needs alotta space so i gave her that.

Wow, deportation wont certainly help her situation!
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by aljharem(m): 1:18am On May 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I don't understand why she needs to be deported for speaking her mind. Freedom of speech?
I feel sorry for her sha, leaving a disciplined (in some aspect) country for a jungle like Nigeria. lipsrsealed

I'm glad to hear that the blogger has been arrested though, cyber bullying is illegal. embarassed

That woman has said some pretty horrible things. In fact in an ideal society she should be arrested
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by NigerianLaw: 2:38am On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
She insulted Ojukwu and biafra blah blah.. . .who da fucck is Ojukwu? Is he God or his son?

I don't give phock about Ojukwu and his dead biafra, either!!. So many fools here are even worst than her(if she is bad) in real life. Hypocrites!!!

Ojukwu is an IDIOT resting in hell. The Igbos are nothing.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:38am On May 05, 2012
These her word on the internet. I wonder which tribe is more tribalist in Nigeria!

Who's Boko Haram, the innocent Nigerians that your politicians deprived of basic amenities? They are ordinary Nigerians screwed by Jonathan. SMH.

The Igbo people on this forum are plain STUPID! Carol, you didn't have to PAY Nollywood Gossip for this foolishness. Nollywood Gossip: "One wonders how a woman who wants to rule Nigeria would start off her campaign by offending an important section of the country." There is NO important section of Nigeria. The whole country North, East, South and West are 100% EQUALLY important. Nuff said!--Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo 11/27/11
and this is a reply from someone to her
I wonder how your mentally retard son will feel if we are to make fun of his condition on fb
her other words
I am HAPPY as HELL! Watching Ojukwu burn satisfy me. He separated Nigeria forever
LOL AT THIS BELOW REPLY TO HER
KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO OR WATEVER U CALL UR STUPID SEIF...U ARE A HOPELESS GOD FORSAKEN, RETIRED OLD WAR HORSE, CANADIAN BITCH, OLD CARGO WITCH, SLUT LOW LIFE , SCUMBAG , GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD.FROM UR PICS FRUSTRATION IS UR SECOND NAME. MONKEY, DO U KNOW THAT UR ENTIRE GENERATION PUT TOGETHER IS NOT WORTHY TO LOOSE OJUKWUS SANDALS? AND BY VIRTUE OF UR UTTERANCES U HAVE BROUGHT UPON URSELF AND ENTIRE GENERATION CURSE THAT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN, SICKNESS THAT CAN NEVER BE CURED, DEATH THAT CANNOT BE AVERTED, PAIN, AGONY AND SORROW THAT WILL KNOW NO END SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED TO U.AND FROM NOW ONWARD U WILL KNOW NO PEACE.THOUGH FROM UR UGLY, WRINKLED BLACK FACE LIKE THE ASS OF A CHIMPANZEE IT SHOWS THAT PEACE IS FAR FROM U.SADIST.

CHECK HER ON FCEBOOK AND SEE MORE smiley she sound like ILEKI OF NL just that KEMI wants to be president of Nigeria lol, I

1 Like

Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by NigerianLaw: 2:39am On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

That woman has said some pretty horrible things. In fact in an ideal society she should be arrested

She's not been deported for anything she said. They are saying Nigeria is not dangerous for Journalists
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:40am On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

If that's the reason she's being deported, which is not, then most of the ppl on NL would have been deported.

i.e ppl like Toaskarity and dede1
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by NigerianLaw: 2:41am On May 05, 2012
Toaskarity: These her word on the internet. I wonder which tribe is more tribalist in Nigeria!

and this is a reply from someone to her

her other words

LOL AT THIS BELOW REPLY TO HER

CHECK HER ON FCEBOOK AND SEE MORE smiley she sound like ILEKI OF NL just that KEMI wants to be president of Nigeria, Idk if her nl moniker wants to be too.

The person that wrote this article Kaanayo Wachukwu is wanted in the UK. He snuck into Canada illegally
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by NigerianLaw: 2:41am On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

She also had one with a British Nigerian singer. The woman is just impossible and very irresponsible.

Nigerians are mostly assholes anyway that need a slap by her
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:48am On May 05, 2012
NigerianLaw:

which slap! you really insulted yourself there the more! your father that looted into office
must be regretting why he spend that money on ship to send you to western count where you start moving from
one country to another for refugee camp! please come back to nigeria and enjoy the stay, stop begging
to stay in canada claiming you re a jounalist that will be killed in naija haha
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by strangerf: 3:33am On May 05, 2012
@NigerianLaw: Why are you so feisty, your father isnt like this?

Hows Segun in Philly?
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by onyengbu: 4:00am On May 05, 2012
NigerianLaw:

They are nnot axeholes its your ugly face that will soon be deported that is an axehole. looser!
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by olayinka1987: 4:53am On May 05, 2012
Useless woman. It's always Nigerians from the other side of the world that talk the most nonsense. What does an American/Canadian born Nigerian know about Nigeria? Posers!
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by jidewin(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2012
noiseless: She must be a very dangerous member on nairaland. KEMI OMOLOLU-OLULONYO oya which ones are your IDs on here, KOBOJONKIE or ILEKE IDI and which ones? Oya talk nah!
Last I confirmed,unless she sneaks in through cotonou border or one of those porous northern borders,she will be walking straight into the waiting arms of Naija SSS.so sad.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by jidewin(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2012
noiseless: She must be a very dangerous member on nairaland. KEMI OMOLOLU-OLULONYO oya which ones are your IDs on here, KOBOJONKIE or ILEKE IDI and which ones? Oya talk nah!
I gbadun ur sense of humor..taunt her a little more abeg.Read na she be "NigeriaLaw"
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by andyanders: 8:38am On May 05, 2012
@NigerianLaw

You are a stupid Yoruba man for saying that " Ojukwu is nobody" You spent only 10 yrs outside Nigeria and you think thats a record? Of What have you done for Nigeria? You have your fuc-kin dirty stinking mouth and pen writing bad about Ojukwu. You reason with your legs instead of your brain.
May the spirit of Ojukwu and the departed call you to the world beyond. Bastard Yoruba retarded iddio-t

The Yoruba woman in question, is a mad woman whose madness is within the incubating period. Since her father stole Nigerian money to train her, the result is the madness of which she is exhibiting now. Let her know that after her deportation, nobody will mourn her departure here on earth as she will be going beyond. Already her so called 10 yr old who ran away from home goes to show that already the young boy is equally getting mad.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by member479760: 10:58am On May 05, 2012
mjconcept: This is a practical lesson to all those mocking your home country now let me tell you what you don't seem to understand if you are successful in setting your home ablaze you will be homeless.And remember
Anaghi aku flower na bee onye ozo which means you don't plants flowers in another man house.

I hope everyone read this. if you are not born in white man country, you are not citizen, you don't have right to express yourself, you only have right to work as slave for the rest of your life.

work work but remember home! if you abuse the whiteman in Nigeria nothing will happen to you, that's your country no one will deport you or jail you.
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by cold(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2012
Ms Kemi aka Nigerian Law,i think we can both agree on this piece.Nevertheless,you still got serious issues

Toronto Based Nigerian Activist MsKemi Omololu-Olunloyo Blasts Nigerian "reality" Show Pastors

On the aftermath of the YouTube video released of Bishop David Oyedepo's abusive ways, the Outspoken Activist slammed Nigerian Pastors claiming they are nothing but "Reality Show Devils in Sheep Clothing" and MUST be BANNED in Canada and the USA.

MsKemi Omololu-Olunloyo, Community Activist

(Toronto, Canada 12/21/11) In the wake of the Bishop David Oyedepo religious "slap' scandal, MsKemi Omololu-Olunloyo, an outspoken Nigerian Crime Victim Advocate, Community Activist, Journalist and Social Media expert based in Toronto, Canada has been approached by many Nigerians in the social media world about this issue. Omololu-Olunloyo responded to the video by saying "Oyedepo is not God but a Devil in Sheep's clothing" quoting Matthew 7:15. Now comes word that the poor female member after being violently slapped was actually saying "she's not a witch but she wishes for Jesus." Nigerians and the phonetic pronounciation of things probably got this poor girl into trouble Olunloyo thought. Even if she claimed to be a witch, she may have been looking for deliverance and wasn't given the chance."

She was shocked to hear Oyedepo tell the female congregation member to "go to hell!" Omololu-Olunloyo says "a man of God does not send you to hell." These church reality shows have to END and that she will be contacting Ken Copeland's ministries to see what Copeland has to say about the video watching the Bishop he ordained at one time abusing a woman on tape then bragging about it at another service claiming "the witch" came back and apologized.

Olunloyo has always considered the flamboyant Redeemed Pastors as fake and evil as well as their US and Canadian counterparts. She even cited the Jesus House branch in Maryland USA headed by Pastor Ghandi as a bunch of "liars, cheats, reality show characters and devils in sheep clothing." She goes on to say "We see your multi-million $ houses, cars and the hurt you cause everyone else Monday-Saturday then bring in your lies on Sunday. That fake act needs to END."

She's calling on the US and Canadian Embassy to DENY Bishop David Oyedepo a VISA to North America if he ever plans a trip here for his occasional International prayer vigils. "He is an ABUSIVE PASTOR and I am scared of this happening to a person here. I am an advocate for CRIME VICTIMS and abused people! I will have to call in Toronto Police and the RCMP if that were to happen and I am not taking chances."

She continues "Abusing a member of congregation in a church, regardless of age is unacceptable! Why do you Nigerians even let the word "Pastor and Wealthy" be in the same sentence. Kudos to your ignorance feeding his donation plates every Sunday."
The last time Omololu-Olunloyo attempted to ban anyone from performing in Canada was Rapper Cam'Ron who released a CD titled "Crime Pays" during a 3 week period where 6 young men were gunned down in Toronto. She asked Torontonians to sign a petition and boycott the CD at Best Buy Canada. The CD was later pulled from shelves and put online only. A year later the rapper was banned from entering Canada because of a previous 2003 machine gun charge. Canada and even the US which she lived for 30 years will not tolerate violence in it's communities let alone churches. Omololu-Olunloyo is also a Toronto Police Volunteer and sits on the Community Police Liason Board of the 12th Precinct, York-South Weston.

Olunloyo posted a Facebook comment on several pages FB which garnered a lot of "likes"

"95% of the so called "NIGERIAN" CHURCHES are FAKE! Fake sh*t all over the planet be it in Nigeria, USA or Canada! I don't attend them. "Reedem" is the WORST. Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo and all those other Mega Pastors are the most fraudulent religous entities the DEVIL ever created. I will listen to a snake preach to me in the Garden of Eden than sit in front of these Pastors! If the church is not the rest 5% of conventional places of worship, don't attend them
!---Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo 12/17/11"
Re: Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. by Ugosample(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2012
Tribalism is a big problem on nairaland. This is a reflection of how we live our lives in this country. It is a big shame that illiterates and ignorant people on this forum are painting us as a country in a bad light? Or don't they know there are foreigners on this forum as well? Some people really need to change their orientation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election / Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.