Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) (19287 Views)

Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo / Former Deputy-Governor Of Anambra Kidnapped And Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2012
Delta State.

Delta State has gone to the dogs Part 2

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2012
Delta state has been known to be a haven for political rogues

An example is the recent Ibori saga.

It was in the same Delta state a Murder suspect was appointed commissioner.

Its the same Delta State that allocated 7b to clear hills blocking the airport runway.

The now have an office for the former deputy governor
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by doctokwus: 5:07pm On May 03, 2012
Govt of crooks,by crooks,for d meek

2 Likes

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Geomac: 5:42pm On May 03, 2012
Office of the Former Deputy Governor? A lot is happening in this country.

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Kilode1: 5:45pm On May 03, 2012
dayokanu: Delta State.

Dayokanu got jokes grin

This can't be real. Is it official?

For real?
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Rhino5dm: 6:19pm On May 03, 2012
Ha ha ha. . .I no fit shout!

Office of the former what? Damn! . . .and we have Beaf and his co blind goats all over south west, while their "adopted" home state has gone to the maggots!
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by otokx(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2012
Can we have a 3rd party confirmation? That signboard may have been Photoshopped as can't see any number this or that high court road, no PMB number too.

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by aljharem(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2012
otokx: Can we have a 3rd party confirmation? That signboard may have been Photoshopped as can't see any number this or that high court road, no PMB number too.

Yes it is true

Just happened recently

http://twitter.com/#!/ogundamisi/status/197955443186872320/photo/1
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by edoyad(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2012
dayoo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 03, 2012
Another choppins
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On May 04, 2012
This is just another joke, i am so sure of that . . . .
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by amirize(m): 12:18am On May 04, 2012
Nigeria
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by coolguy2002: 12:22am On May 04, 2012
ok
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by easi: 12:22am On May 04, 2012
It's very true.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 12:23am On May 04, 2012
easi: It's very true.

How could that be true . . . so that means they would have so much office of such, cos i am sure they dont just have one former deputy governor, and if they do for the deputy, what would they have for the former governor?

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by crowbar(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2012
That signboard was definitely photoshoped. checked it with adobe photoelement & discovered that it was originally a blank signbord. photoshop was used to imprint the writings on it.

4 Likes

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Maxymilliano(m): 12:36am On May 04, 2012
Benjamin Elue was the deputy governor to Ibori, Guess the guy is on political siberia and need to be resuscitated.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by shadrach77: 12:51am On May 04, 2012
well, let's get one thing clear. While this is a funny development, the deputy governor has a right to own an office. Former governors e.g. Rasheed Ladoja of Oyo State has an office. You guys should know too that former governors and their deputies are still entitled to state security BUT what is actually wrong about the picture is the fact that the former governor is using the state insignia i.e. the Nigerian Coat of Arms. That is wrong. He can have a private office, but devoid of any state apparatus smiley wink cheesy
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Nobody: 1:01am On May 04, 2012
its a joke.dont take it too serious.

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 1:05am On May 04, 2012
diluminati: its a joke.dont take it too serious.

I agreed too
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by nduchucks: 1:26am On May 04, 2012
You guys are jumping into possibly unreasonable conclusions here. This former deputy governor is now a lobbyist and the sign in front of his office is for publicity. You people will look like fools when you find out that he built the office with his own funds.

Believe me, the guys who become your governors and deputy governors are more brilliant and smarter than most of you. Think about that.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by aljharem(m): 1:32am On May 04, 2012
ndu_chucks: You guys are jumping into possibly unreasonable conclusions here. This former deputy governor is now a lobbyist and the sign in front of his office is for publicity. You people will look like fools when you find out that he built the office with his own funds.

Believe me, the guys who become your governors and deputy governors are more brilliant and smarter than most of you. Think about that.

Even if it is his money, do you think it is sensible to have an office named "office of the FORMER deputy governor of delta" ?

What is stopping those before him and those before his predecessors to do the same ?
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by nduchucks: 2:00am On May 04, 2012
alj harem:

Even if it is his money, do you think it is sensible to have an office named "office of the FORMER deputy governor of delta" ?

What is stopping those before him and those before his predecessors to do the same ?

Its a free country na. If the others want let them open their own offices. The man is getting the publicity he wants without any advertising costs. smiley
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by aljharem(m): 2:02am On May 04, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Its a free country na. If the others want let them open their own offices. The man is getting the publicity he wants without any advertising costs. smiley

free country indeed grin grin grin
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Sagewood: 2:08am On May 04, 2012
Something is not right. Either photoshop or illegal use of govt signs and symbol.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Detongue: 2:30am On May 04, 2012
Deltans re smater dan dis rubbish.. Dis photoshop cannot rubbish d intellegence of d ppl of d state
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by purefella(m): 2:52am On May 04, 2012
with all these tori wey una dey sama me so for nairaland about this our government wey mago mago don kill am finish nah the future of some people wey know too get money but still dey born pikin like fowl dey fear me ooo coz as for me pikin wey i know go fit fly go ordinary egypt i know dey ready to born am

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Ejine(m): 3:26am On May 04, 2012
That's a photoshopped picture for God's sake. You all should stop with these childish antics, cuz they're not even close to funny anymore.

And boom... The crap has made the front page already.

Seriously, this site has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by saintneo(m): 3:54am On May 04, 2012
propaganda or real

1 Like

Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by Nobody: 4:17am On May 04, 2012
Ejiné: That's a photoshopped picture for God's sake. You all should stop with these childish antics, cuz they're not even close to funny anymore.

And boom... The crap has made the front page already.

Seriously, this site has gone to the dogs.
who tell u? U just dey abroad dey write rubbish,mumu.
Re: Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) by ayobase(m): 4:20am On May 04, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]we are in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site / Anger As FG Recalls N14.9bn Paris Club Refund From Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.