Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (37527 Views)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Austinodark(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2012
SPEEDY STOP DECEIVING AND CONSOLING YOURSELF.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by antartica(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2012
Can there be true african beauty pageants without make ups and wigs?Wouldn't it be nice to have a criteria where african pageant dont wear wigs?Then we can see the real beautiful women,natural.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by 9javoice1(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2012
@ speedyboi
Hmmmmm......c dem....... When their fellow hausa gurls are busy adoring and loving their husband and the yoruba gurls facing their studies squarely, these igbo gurls are busy pursuing their ashewo career. Mtcheew.rubbish
None of them is worth the title miss Nigeria cos there are more beautiful gurls in Nigeria than these prost1tutes who can do anything just to lay their hands on the loot.

Man can you source for more information from nigeria educational board to know those going to school by states and regions.
b4 you will come here and spew rubbish. let me educate you small, by region south east is number one south south follow then south west. pls i can see you are stock in the old glory after the war. wake up that glory has faded away. both male and female has giving you guys so much gap that u can't meet again in the next 10yrs

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by 9javoice1(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2012
anyway let me no answer you,

its an insult to my person to come here and talk with you.

by the way where is ekiti rscal girl ILEKE IDI
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 05, 2012
speedyboi: Hmmmmm......c dem...sad.... When their fellow hausa gurls are busy adoring and loving their husband and the yoruba gurls facing their studies squarely, these igbo gurls are busy pursuing their ashewo career. Mtcheew.rubbish

None of them is worth the title miss Nigeria cos there are more beautiful gurls in Nigeria than these prost1tutes who can do anything just to lay their hands on the loot
If you know U̶̲̥̅̊ can't make any reasonable contribution to this thread-just shut da f**k up. Tribalistic swines like you deserve to be shot multiple times in the head..
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by 9javoice1(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2012
ILEKE IDI COME AND SAY THE TRUTH AS IT IS?

PLS WATCH THE PICS AND SAY THE TRUTH JUST TO SHAME THE DEVIL

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by 2cicily: 1:55pm On May 05, 2012
Pls u all shld vote for Miss Bauchi. She is d boom.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by 9javoice1(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2012
AND MORE? THESE GIRLS ARE MOSTLY IGBO GIRLS REPRESENTING YORUBA STATES, JUDGE FOR YOURSELF

ARE THEY TO BE COMPARED WITH OUR YORUBA SISTER THAT REPRESENTS THE REMAINING YORUBA STATES.

ANYWAY OUR SMART YORUBA FRIENDS HAS STARTED MARRYING IGBO GIRLS AS THERE IS NO TOMORROW.

AM NOT INTO TRIBAL SHITS BUT ILEKE IDI BIT ME TO IT.

TO ME ALL OF THEM ARE OK CUZ BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by 9javoice1(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2012
BASED ON THE SOUTH WEST REGIONAL CONTESTANT RESULT I WILL PUT THE POSSITIONS THIS WAY.

1) MBGN 2012 Ezenwa Augusta Chioma - Miss Oyo state.
2) MBGN 2012 okereke barbara (21yrs height 5ft 11) state Ondo
3) MGBN 2012 chinaka olorunsola nkechi (21yrs height 5 ft cool state Lagos
4) MGBN 2012 okafor christabel (20yrs height 6ft 1) state Osun.
5) MGBN 2012 majoro winifred (23yrs height 6ft) state Ogun.
6) MGBN 2012 okekeni egbe rejoice (20yrs height 5 ft 9) state Ekiti

pls judge for yourself, if you watch carefully based on sincerity igbo girls representing yoruba state are prettier than their yoruba counterparts.
this is just nothing but female thing so why are we fighting over it as if we are into regional war.
pls for the last time the only girls to compare igbo girls in nigeria are south south alone.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by 9javoice1(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2012
watch carefully

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by achi4u(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2012
Where are those dirty Yoruba gurls?
infact in nigeria today,igbos rocks in all sectors.

NB:remeber this are some of the grandchildren of those the so called TY Danjuma,Adekunle(blackscorpion),Gowon,IBB,Obj and the host of others killed during the great Biafra war.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 05, 2012
As we expected; the airbrushed and lightened pictures. LMAO!!! Ugly girls.

I give it to miss Ekiti . . . . kiss Looked the same from the first round to this round. Miss photogenic.

Omo check out those legs. . .

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/696333[/img]
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2012
My winner, Kelly Ochuko - Miss Borno.

She is absolutely stunning. Lovely expressive eyes. Kinda like a black Aishwarya ria eyes.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by MsOluchi: 3:07pm On May 05, 2012
r u kiddin? the girls in the yoruba clothes look better?? shine ur eyes abeg!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 05, 2012
I did not even see that boy igbo rascal post hyperventilating on my name. . . . .9ja Voice, we thank God that they've been photoshopped. Now they look decent. I'm expecting that to make your day since my post matters a lot to you.

If Yoruba girls had represented Oyo, they'd have looked better.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by yongnoble(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2012
[size=8pt]looking at the pictures left me wondering how many p'r'icks these girls don collect from ben bruce and co before them reach the stage[/size]
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2012
9ja voice: watch carefully

Bros,leave odua children alone,biko. I have been through frustrations in my life and I know how it hurts! Do not add salt to injury; They will not admit it but most Nigerians know that Ndigbo are a hell of a breed. No need bragging here; let the actions do the talking.

By the way this is NRI PRIEST.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
As we expected; the airbrushed and lightened pictures. LMAO!!! Ugly girls.

I give it to miss Ekiti . . . . kiss Looked the same from the first round to this round. Miss photogenic.

Omo check out those legs. . .

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/696333[/img]

I am speaking to you now as a friend; why are you so full of hate and bitterness ? I thought you are married? Dont you have self reservation? Why are you calling your fellow woman ugly ? I know we all throw jabs here but are you like this on a daily basis ? ILEKE,RONU !
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I am speaking to you now as a friend; why are you so full of hate and bitterness ? I thought you are married? Dont you have self reservation? Why are you calling your fellow woman ugly ? I know we all throw jabs here but are you like this on a daily basis ? ILEKE,RONU !

The same you have for the Yorubas?

NRI PRIEST:

Point of correction; Igbo women dont run after them(dark shiit) ,rather the DARKIES are the one chasing Igbo girls promising them heaven and earth only to show their trademark ----BETRAYAL----rings a bell! HEREDITARY DISEASE!

NRI PRIEST:
Yes, 42yrs ago we went throught that and today you NEVER find a sane Igbo person begging for food anywhere in this world!!

Now,fashola a year back deported countless number of yribba almajiris!! Look at it this way; yarruba never in their witnessed a real full blown war NOW tell me what will become of you if you find yourself in a situation like Biafra ? I forgot that the last time you fought war Ilorin kingdom and Oyo empire were defeated by the FULANIS !! You can never measure up to the Igbos !!

NRI PRIEST: The Igbos will never align with the dark children of yibarra !! Anybody who think we should be friends with yarruba needs to be hanged !! We will never form a front with them. Over my dead body !! I will spill my own blood to stop it! ! They have been cursed and you will get infected if you mess with them!! About three know yaruba politicians had commited suicide in the past 12months!! They are cursed children of ARAB and God will deliver them to our feet in chains!! My words are not some vain!!

NRI PRIEST: Look,no joke here! The only thing you need to get most yoruba chicks is know how to speak their language,PERIOD ! ! ! Noffin more ! ! Most lagosians know yoruba girls stink and their class is a little lower than the Igbos 'cause they are not too fine and they are mostly very dark! Even in my street OLUFESO yoruba guys fight over Igbo chics while their women watches in disbelief ! ! I cant brag here cuz we dont even know each other. But you bet i get around really good. ...lol

NRI PRIEST: I dont wanna post it here but i saw a yaruba dark-charcoal man who poo in a plate and started eating the danm shiit!! Omo ale dudu were gwogwo omo yaruba! I used to know this girl called KEMI who had a crush on me but she was a muslem; well,we got to a stage where i invited her to my cuz house to tap the thing but it turned out to be a SMELL-festivities! Guys,she has some great bosoms but her bra was white and it was wet and looked like something that was soaked and instantly dipped in the mud! Very dirty people! They eat our food but they get mad when we refuse to eat their amala and ewedu which look like shiit and Obasanjo pee! I hail some Igbos who summon the courage to marry them!

NRI PRIEST:

Exactly what "yiba-ara" civilisation are you talking about ? What where your civilised yiba-ara people wearing before the they got ass whopping from the nupes,hausa invasion and the shameful defeats the Oyo kingdom surfered in the hands of the jihadists? Do you want me to continue!
Sometimes it better to just shut up rather than open your mouth and embarass yourself!

Am sure you never heard about the "akwaette" fabric in the 17 and 18centuries! You like claiming things you didnt invent, including the "Ife king head" sculpture which you copied from the "Nri head" which was made in about 4cen. before ife kingdom developed!
I will advice you yiba-aras to shut up and continue to chest beat without mentioning Igbos to get your full credits!

Weak minded "dark monkeys"(yoriba) !!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by finecoco: 3:35pm On May 05, 2012
Adamawa's attire is lovely.....they are all pretty.is next saturday the finals?
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The same you have for the Yorubas?

But you have to understand that those posts were in retaliation to to AROLE ODUA aka NEGRO NUNTS attacks on Igbos when he posted pictures of STARVING BIAFRAN children and women during the Biafran war! You cant just go and select thoe post thats suits your argument to make me look like a tribalist. If you trend my posts you will notice that most of the unpleasant stuff i have written about yorubas are usually in retaliation of the attacks on the Igbos. I have NEVER initiated attacks on yorubas ever since i joined this forum. If you know me in person you will understand that am very peaceful in nature until provoked.
You need to slow down though. Jokes apart!

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 05, 2012
Nobody cares for your excuse. Just stop the hate.

You go so far as to even see "dark skin" as ugly. Even though 70% of your population is dark. Africans like you are the reason why Caucasians see "black" as ugly.

I'm done with replying to people with inferiority complex.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 05, 2012
PS: The Ekiti girl is missing one very important Ekiti accessory: The king's horse tail.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Mafious(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2012
This is most beautiful girl in Nigeria competition and not most beautiful Igbo girl, why should chiyere represent Kaduna and Ngozi Oyo state.
The organizers should get their act together and stop fooling us, just a bunch of paid model.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Litmus: 4:10pm On May 05, 2012
I pointed out these girls as my top two:

NO 1

NO 2

These new pictures of them seem to prove that they really do stand a chance

NO 1

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/696307[/img]

NO 2

the best of the rest:

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
PS: The Ekiti girl is missing one very important Ekiti accessory: The king's horse tail.

I will advice you to contest for Ekiti spot next year and in doing so you can brandish Ekiti traditional accesory in full nature.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 05, 2012
modified*
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2012
These three did it for me. Effortlessly and simply beautiful.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Nobody cares for your excuse. Just stop the hate.

You go so far as to even see "dark skin" as ugly. Even though 70% of your population is dark. Africans like you are the reason why Caucasians see "black" as ugly.

I'm done with replying to people with inferiority complex.

Me,"inferiority complex" ? Try something else. And by the way 80% of my maternal and fraternal families are light skin or caramel color and am the darkest of them all so dont blame am used to light skin ppl cos most of my family members are light skin. Its no big deal; I have to also cherish the light skin part of my family. We call them " oji ugo".
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2012
ItsModella: These three did it for me. Effortlessly and simply beautiful.

Yep,those three got me SOLD! Effortless.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Litmus: 4:33pm On May 05, 2012
Miss Niger's head is a little too large and skewed. They want symmetrical people, also they look for youth and innocence, a sort of purity. My number two choice does not have the innocence but she is sort of fine boned which is another thing i notice Miss world judges seem to go for especially in Ethnic girls.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Adaeze003(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2012
speedyboi: Hmmmmm......c dem...sad.... When their fellow hausa gurls are busy adoring and loving their husband and the yoruba gurls facing their studies squarely, these igbo gurls are busy pursuing their ashewo career. Mtcheew.rubbish

None of them is worth the title miss Nigeria cos there are more beautiful gurls in Nigeria than these prost1tutes who can do anything just to lay their hands on the loot

damn! Y r people this bitter?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Power Of Make-up In Pictures / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) / My First Gorimakpa Since I Regained Consciousness, Hit Or Miss?(pix Attched)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.