Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (37529 Views)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nayah(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2012
I'm sure they'll modify her make up and so on like Sylvie Nduka to be more presentable..don't worry
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by pauloman(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2012
Nayah: I'm sure they'll modify her make up and so on like Sylvie Nduka to be more presentable..don't worry

My dear to tell you the truth no amount of skin or facial make up can remove the shouting physical flaws in her body like her drooping boobs and ass,fat thighs and big chicks. I think she is rather too olding looking and age is telling on her already. Except they take her to do a complete and major body makeover
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nayah(f): 12:51pm On May 09, 2012
pauloman:

My dear to tell you the truth no amount of skin or facial make up can remove the shouting physical flaws in her body like her drooping boobs and ass,fat thighs and big chicks. I think she is rather too olding looking and age is telling on her already. Except they take her to do a complete and major body makeover
Not so sure Sylvie Nduka was not a bomb when she won!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by pauloman(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2012
Nayah:
Not so sure Sylvie Nduka was not a bomb when she won!

She still wasnt after she won too...obviously that was why she never made any impact in the MBGN world contest.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nayah(f): 9:45am On May 10, 2012
pauloman:

She still wasnt after she won too...obviously that was why she never made any impact in the MBGN world contest.
loool however, I can't really talk because at least she dare present herself in this kind of pageant, I think we should support her
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by pauloman(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2012
Nayah:
loool however, I can't really talk because at least she dare present herself in this kind of pageant, I think we should support her

Yeah...yeah,support her we will but sincerely i dont expect her to pull any stunts or surprises. I rather put my stake on Miss Rivers....watch out for that gal in Miss Universe ! She might no necesarily win but would make more impact
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nayah(f): 8:14am On May 11, 2012
pauloman:

Yeah...yeah,support her we will but sincerely i dont expect her to pull any stunts or surprises. I rather put my stake on Miss Rivers....watch out for that gal in Miss Universe ! She might no necesarily win but would make more impact
You might be right
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Jina24(f): 11:34am On May 23, 2012
you no see miss Taraba too. Big NO to her
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Ndipe(m): 2:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Miss Edo is one of the most beautiful contestants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Power Of Make-up In Pictures / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) / My First Gorimakpa Since I Regained Consciousness, Hit Or Miss?(pix Attched)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.