Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires (37528 Views)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by ekwynwa1: 6:53pm On May 05, 2012
speedyboi: Hmmmmm......c dem...sad.... When their fellow hausa gurls are busy adoring and loving their husband and the yoruba gurls facing their studies squarely, these igbo gurls are busy pursuing their ashewo career. Mtcheew.rubbish

None of them is worth the title miss Nigeria cos there are more beautiful gurls in Nigeria than these prost1tutes who can do anything just to lay their hands on the loot

grin grin grin
cry me a river..... yes the way Omowumi was mercilessly drilled by the Bruce brothers.

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Sagamite(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2012
Mr Bauchi, Borno and Kebbi can hala at me anyday.

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by safarigirl(f): 7:13pm On May 05, 2012
speedyboi: Hmmmmm......c dem...sad.... When their fellow hausa gurls are busy adoring and loving their husband and the yoruba gurls facing their studies squarely, these igbo gurls are busy pursuing their ashewo career. Mtcheew.rubbish

None of them is worth the title miss Nigeria cos there are more beautiful gurls in Nigeria than these prost1tutes who can do anything just to lay their hands on the loot
all the women in your family must be prost1tutes, that's why you can easily point them out. Truth is, yoruba gurls are busy fighting each other over boyfriends or following sugar daddies and hausa gurls have been confined to a solitary life. Leaving Ibo and SS gurls to compete. Ugly as.s mofo!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Cheggoon(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2012
Wow......
Blood of God ..they ar all pweety.....But Pastor TB Joshua..already kw the winner...!lol...!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by emmatok(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2012
mimifonwon:

WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE TRIBAL WITH YOU ALL. AS A MIXED TRIBE PERSON, THAT ALSO HAVE IGBO HERITAGE, AND WHOSE COUSIN IS IN IN THE COMPETITION I KNOW THE QUALIFICATIONS IS NOT ONLY BEAUTY. THERE ARE EDUCATIONAL ALSO, PLUS U REP THE STATE UR PARENTS GAVE BIRTH TO U IN, NO MATTER YOUR TRIBE NATIVE LOCATION. ALSO IGBOS ARE ONE OF THE TRIBES THAT HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE PAGEANTRY THING, ITS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF THEIR TRADITIONS. ITS CALLED MGBEDE, AND ITS SEEN AS A STEPPING OUT OF SOCIETY THING FOR UMU AGBORBIAS( YOUNG WOMEN). MAYBE IF ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SCREAM FOR ONE NIGERIA SIT DOWN AND ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT EACHOTHER'S CULTURES ANS STOP ASSUMING, PERHAPS TRIBALISM WILL FADE A BIT, IT JUST IRKS ME TO SEE HOW YOU ALL STUPIDLY GET TRIBAL AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

Abegi shut-up,

The OP your triabalistic brother stated the tread, try read his comments before correcting others.

MBGN is an IGBO show.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by ovo4u(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2012
Sorry House but I've got to say this, does Miss Borno und Kaduna auch represent Boko Haram.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On May 05, 2012
Sagamite: Mr Bauchi, Borno and Kebbi can hala at me anyday.

They all look amazing!!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by ekwynwa1: 8:17pm On May 05, 2012
emmatok:

Abegi shut-up,

The OP your triabalistic brother stated the tread, try read his comments before correcting others.

MBGN is an IGBO show.

It really sucks to come from a family of baboons grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Beync(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2012
Wow! These pictures looks more expressive than the previous ones. The best brain with good looks should win. Btw, u people should quit giving that b.itch recognition, she can go contest for most athletic girl in ekiti state for all we care.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by emmatok(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

It really sucks to come from a family of baboons grin grin

Why are you so angry.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by ekwynwa1: 8:48pm On May 05, 2012
emmatok:

Why are you so angry.

Irritated @ you being a baboon or what……?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by emmatok(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

Irritated @ you being a baboon or what……?

Are you referring to you Brother here?

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by ekwynwa1: 9:06pm On May 05, 2012
emmatok:

Are you referring to you Brother here?

this baboon

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Emattitude: 9:15pm On May 05, 2012
POCKETMONI - Text ''REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME 002571" & Send to 20220
Click on this link for more details>>>https://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=10150809120444089

Pocketmoni…….your money anytime anywhere!!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by emmatok(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

this baboon

HA HA,

Who look more like a baboom

AWO or Ojukwu.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by ekwynwa1: 9:22pm On May 05, 2012
emmatok:

HA HA,

Who look more like a baboom

AWO or Ojukwu.

‘’baboonery’’ is an exclusive reserve of Yoruba people…..NO RIVAL grin

2 Likes

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by guonno: 9:52pm On May 05, 2012
Ekwy + Nwa:

‘’baboonery’’ is an exclusive reserve of Yoruba people…..NO RIVAL grin
lol.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Yeske2(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2012
Hmmm, miss niger.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by sylve11: 11:09pm On May 05, 2012
I still believe Miss Rivers will win the MBGN, i strongly believe and i know she will. kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by reagand200(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2012
Miss CROSS RIVERS wins!

CONGRATULATIONS
!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by sylve11: 11:33pm On May 05, 2012
Congrat! kiss kiss kiss cool cool
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by tpia5: 12:14am On May 06, 2012
so basically, the competition this year seems to be mainly showcasing yoruba and fulani dressing.

and a quick question:

does any tribe wear animal skin loinclothes in nigeria (ie the females), because this is news to me.

and coconut bra- is this a hawaiaan thing or something.

never heard of it in nigeria.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by teissys(f): 1:06am On May 06, 2012
Lwkmd. And I was thinking tribalism dey for my country alone, dis one pass am sef grin
The gurls look great though
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by MrEverest(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2012

this is d dumbest write-up i have ever seen on nairaland. Mtscheew
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Litmus: 2:45pm On May 06, 2012
I see that my number 1 choice, Miss Rivers, came second and my number 4 choice, miss Abuja, came third. But,really, going by the pictures, Miss Rivers should have come first, Miss Ogun second and Miss Abuja third. Miss Cross Rivers- looking at the pictures - should not have placed in the top ten even. Her face looked too fat, her breast looked too low, her bottom looked too high and her thighs looked too thick and finally she looked too motherly.

Anyway congratulations to the winners and all the participants.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by somegirl1: 7:13pm On May 06, 2012
Enugu and Lagos (attires)
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Callotti: 12:05am On May 07, 2012

2 out or my initial 3 picks made the top 5? Not bad. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! cool

Congratulations to all the winners and losers! Nice show of cultural attire. kiss
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by sirxris(m): 1:30am On May 07, 2012
nnaa eh, all these gals na wowo oh! litle wonder why nigeria continue to fumble in the world scene cuz her reps from this MBGN na wowo except somehow miss edo. in fact, my gal fine pass them all.

1 Like

Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by tpia5: 6:08am On May 07, 2012
juju look full the place this year.

eni ba ko sowo eleyi, a ma farada na ni.

anyway, like attracts like sha.

lord have mercy.
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by supremebeing09: 3:31pm On May 07, 2012
Damn! Sticking to my tradition - Definitely marrying an Ibo girl. Jeez! grin grin grin
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2012
sirxris: nnaa eh, all these gals na wowo oh! litle wonder why nigeria continue to fumble in the world scene cuz her reps from this MBGN na wowo except somehow miss edo. in fact, my gal fine pass them all.
Y wuld dey win the miss world when the criteria used are different!
Incase u dnt knw , the meanin of MBGN Is 'most banged gurl in Nigeria' GBAM!!!
Re: MBGN 2012: Pictures Of Contestants In Their Traditional Attires by pauloman(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2012
Litmus: I see that my number 1 choice, Miss Rivers, came second and my number 4 choice, miss Abuja, came third. But,really, going by the pictures, Miss Rivers should have come first, Miss Ogun second and Miss Abuja third. Miss Cross Rivers- looking at the pictures - should not have placed in the top ten even. Her face looked too fat, her breast looked too low, her bottom looked too high and her thighs looked too thick and finally she looked too motherly.

Anyway congratulations to the winners and all the participants.

I so much concur with your opinion. The miss cross river looks quite old if you ask me and she obviously stands very little chance in the MBGN world contest. Even hearing her speak you wouldnt be too impressed. Am pretty sure a lot has gone down behind the scenes. Check out her facebook page and see how not so fantastic she looks. Isabella Agbor Ayuk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Power Of Make-up In Pictures / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) / My First Gorimakpa Since I Regained Consciousness, Hit Or Miss?(pix Attched)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.