Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Would You Deal With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Deal With This? (730 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Deal With This? by okwubanego580: 9:41pm On May 03, 2012
I live in a face-me, i face-u neighborhud with all kinds of people residing. My next door neigbbor and her fiancee hav gone hell-wire with their 'sweety, pet names. To a displeasure of almost everybody, they sing it loud at slightest moments. This makes me so uncomfortable that i hardly spend time at home wen they are around. I don't imply it's not gud to call pet names, but in this case it has been made to become a tool of attention gathering and selfish promotion of romantic interest. Pls, am not jealous as many might think. I hav my own damsel that sometimes too, bursts into silent laughter at this uncommon public display of affection. Pls help me on what to do because i can't seem to tolerate it anymore and am not planning to relocate any time soon.
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by Dyt(f): 9:51pm On May 03, 2012
Awwww, u shdlnt v askd 4 an advice, its very simple
Wen dey satrt, walk up 2 dem n beat d livin day outta d 2
Nonsense
Y wll dey b disturbin u
Sorry jare
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by slimyem: 10:05pm On May 03, 2012
pack your load comot for the house nah...
Abi dm dey hol you down?
Nonsense!
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by Killz3(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2012
okwubanego580: I live in a face-me, i face-u neighborhud with all kinds of people residing. My next door neigbbor and her fiancee hav gone hell-wire with their 'sweety, pet names. To a displeasure of almost everybody, they sing it loud at slightest moments. This makes me so uncomfortable that i hardly spend time at home wen they are around. I don't imply it's not gud to call pet names, but in this case it has been made to become a tool of attention gathering and selfish promotion of romantic interest. Pls, am not jealous as many might think. I hav my own damsel that sometimes too, bursts into silent laughter at this uncommon public display of affection. Pls help me on what to do because i can't seem to tolerate it anymore and am not planning to relocate any time soon.
I'm ashamed after reading this. . . sad
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by cowgurl: 11:03pm On May 03, 2012
okwubanego580: I live in a face-me, i face-u neighborhud with all kinds of people residing. My next door neigbbor and her fiancee hav gone hell-wire with their 'sweety, pet names. To a displeasure of almost everybody, they sing it loud at slightest moments. This makes me so uncomfortable that i hardly spend time at home wen they are around. I don't imply it's not gud to call pet names, but in this case it has been made to become a tool of attention gathering and selfish promotion of romantic interest. Pls, am not jealous as many might think. I hav my own damsel that sometimes too, bursts into silent laughter at this uncommon public display of affection. Pls help me on what to do because i can't seem to tolerate it anymore and am not planning to RELOCATE any time soon.
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by berylLOL(f): 5:25am On May 04, 2012
grin
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by LogicMind: 2:01pm On May 04, 2012
smh

take a trip to paris and see what public display of affection really means.
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by Sijo01(f): 2:09pm On May 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin
op, block ur ear.
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not ready to relocate soon...

hahahaha,
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by blabber15(f): 2:23pm On May 04, 2012
Earmuffs. Simples!
Re: How Would You Deal With This? by payerann: 3:06pm On May 04, 2012
I support you.
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

One Guy's Angel Is Another Guy's Slut / What Can She Be Up2? / How To Be Your Husband's Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.