Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! (4978 Views)

Why Do Guys Always Assume I Am Married When They See Me? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Men, Why Hurry In Getting Married,when U Not Ready For Faithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2012
A nigerian girl that cant cuuk and cliean

A nigerian girl who wouldnt be always haveing "headaches" when i want to nyansh her and will give me punny as at when due

A nigerian girl who can TATTWO my name on her bordy!

A nigerian girl who can pray!(naija girls cant pray even when you take them out on a date they dont even let the waiter drop the drinks and fuud before they start eating without praying)

A nigerian girl who has flat stomack and is well endowed!(many naija girls have big stomack!)

A nigerian girl who is not a PARASITE and has her own moiney!

Can i find this kind of nigerian girl? what do you all think! No derailing, cheeers!
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by blabber15(f): 11:45am On May 04, 2012
I will marry when i see this kind of naija boy: a nigerian boy that can spell!

16 Likes

Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Agrika: 12:24pm On May 04, 2012
Do us all the favour and remain single
mtchw.... Effects of unemployment
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by debosky(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2012
I see Mr Cork is back with another name to display his stooopidity. grin
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Dyt(f): 1:10pm On May 04, 2012
^^ mr cork wanna-be
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by skydeep(f): 1:16pm On May 04, 2012
@poster. U gat to be kidding me undecided
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by email1(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2012
blabber15: I will marry when i see this kind of naija boy: a nigerian boy that can spell!
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Welder(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2012
OP,

Dude, you need to go back to kindergarten class...boy cant even spell.
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by greentea1: 1:47pm On May 04, 2012
cest ignoble. [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by ijebabe: 1:47pm On May 04, 2012
I have all these qualities and more but fortunately for me (and unfortunately for you)I am already with a man:

Who is in a reltionship with me
Who makes me laugh and keeps me happy
Who is employed
Who can cook and clean
Who can deliver, as a real man, in the bedroom anytime I want
Who already has a tattoo of my name on his body
Who is faithful
Who prays, even Pastor is jealous
Who is fit and can fight for me in any situation, and is well endowed!

You cannot even boast of one thing here. Go and marry your level! Mtcheeewww!

1 Like

Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Killz3(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2012
LesbianBoy: A nigerian girl that cant cuuk and cliean
A nigerian girl who wouldnt be always haveing "headaches" when i want to nyansh her and will give me punny as at when due
A nigerian girl who can pray!(naija girls cant pray even when you take them out on a date they dont even let the waiter drop the drinks and fuud before they start eating without praying)
A nigerian girl who has flat belle and is well endowed!(many naija girls have big stomach!)

what do you think! No derailing, cheeers!
Nonsense!
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Chimezie198(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2012
A nigerian girl who has flat belle and is well endowed!(many naija girls have big stomach!)

Bro awwww so sad dat 'ijebabe' possesses none of this qualities but lets try out Skydeep n see wot she got.
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Chimezie198(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2012
blabber15: I will marry when i see this kind of naija boy: a nigerian boy that can spell!
then wait patiently

Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by somegirl1: 4:00pm On May 04, 2012
lol
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by dabrake(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2012
Dyt: ^^ mr cork wanna-be
ah dyt, so till now, you do not know lesbianBoy is mr..cOrk?
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by afinic001(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2012
Op, pls remove the thick forest in your eyes before pointing to the speck in another man's daughter's eyes!!
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 04, 2012
You are on point die!
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by ITbomb(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2012
@OP, so how may we help you really?
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by buzor(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2012
ijebabe: I have all these qualities and more but fortunately for me (and unfortunately for you)I am already with a man:

Who is in a reltionship with me
Who makes me laugh and keeps me happy
Who is employed
Who can cook and clean
Who can deliver, as a real man, in the bedroom anytime I want
Who already has a tattoo of my name on his body
Who is faithful
Who prays, even Pastor is jealous
Who is fit and can fight for me in any situation, and is well endowed!

You cannot even boast of one thing here. Go and marry your level! Mtcheeewww!

Y u de lie for here naa. U de try to tell us say ur man get all these qualites
F**king capability
Endowed
Prayer warrior
Fighter
Etc
I sak u again, y u de lie naa.
U re not even married lia
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by ijebabe: 9:01pm On May 04, 2012
buzor:

Y u de lie for here naa. U de try to tell us say ur man get all these qualites
F**king capability
Endowed
Prayer warrior
Fighter
Etc
I sak u again, y u de lie naa.
U re not even married lia
LOL! why is it paining you go and work on urself jo!
I didnt say he was perfect just didnt mention the annoying stuff cos thats not what the post put up there. Leave me alone o!
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by snahomie(f): 10:29pm On May 04, 2012
Keep dreamin.
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by vokalguy(m): 12:03am On May 05, 2012

Goodluck finding a girl bro, you will need it!
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by DukeNija(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by cindyrella(f): 12:35am On May 05, 2012
SMH
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by agiboma(f): 2:40am On May 05, 2012
Agrika: Do us all the favour and remain single
mtchw.... Effects of unemployment

lol
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Riskymallam: 5:00am On May 05, 2012
Jeez! Did you go through your post? Or did you do it on purpose, because that my friend is one of the stupidest things ever written.

It would have been better if you had written it in pidgin English. Damn, no wonder you have found your lady.

Cos your grammar brings out the worst in them.
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Ranoscky(m): 5:13am On May 05, 2012
U go grow grey hair whie waitin.
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Booty4me: 7:17am On May 05, 2012

op can u help urself with these below thank u

Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by Exponental(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2012
I offer u my grandma....she meets ur conditions.
Re: I Will Get Married When I See This Kind Of Nigerian Girl! by MzPookie: 12:32pm On May 08, 2012
DO u know methuselah? u r about to join his team...na wait u go wait tire till u old! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Love Money So Much ? / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Please Help, 6 Years Relationship On Its Way To Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.