Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) (4892 Views)

Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
#JustBeingJocular

When you chase women you lose money, but when you chase money you will never lose beautiful women. Be careful with your salary. This is a gentle reminder. December is the month where girls will be more polite than customer care�
Be Wise and Smart �

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Be very careful guys grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by SUPERPACK: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
nice boobs.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
SUPERPACK:
nice boobs.
undecided
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by SUPERPACK: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
undecided
will you marry me? the wedding venue will be nairaland front page,

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
SUPERPACK:
will you marry me? the wedding venue will be nairaland front page,
iamplato lefulefu billgatesmaigad
Hm
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmm na all time girls are polite than customers
But this time around they will customers pricing goods to choose the one that is more expensive grin
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
iamplato lefulefu billgatesmaigad
Hm
u can friendzone him and start chopping his money grin
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Smh!!!
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by IamPlato(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
iamplato lefulefu billgatesmaigad Hm

Queen Are You Sure You Want Me To Talk?
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
*clears throat*

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Something sinister is going on cheesy
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Homeboiy: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:

How far, come main gate make I buy u coconut bread for Nadia bakery
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
The you have any advice for the jobless ones like us that don't receive salary?
QueenBelle:
#JustBeingJocular

When you chase women you lose money, but when you chase money you will never lose beautiful women. Be careful with your salary. This is a gentle reminder. December is the month where girls will be more polite than customer care�
Be Wise and Smart �
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Best advice
Thanks babe

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
IamPlato:

Queen Are You Sure You Want Me To Talk?
sure
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by MetroBaba1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Why Do Guys Gift Girls Unnecessary Attention?

Na Madness?

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op I hope you practice what u preach! People give others bcs they love, not because they have a lot to throw around. If any woman does not like it when her partner cares about her, then she has a problem. Which 1 is December? Only local and naive girls will ask you for money because December is coming. There are no rules in giving, if you have, give wisely .. If you don't have, don't give, it's simple!

8 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by KalakutaRepubli: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
#JustBeingJocular

Be Wise and Smart �
thanks for this
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Divay22(f): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol. December!
What's so super about it. I just can't wait for the year to end (my own probs)
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
#JustBeingJocular

Be Wise and Smart �
you like attention sha, look for yo calibre undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by doubra81(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
I totally agree with this one
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Suspect33(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
just a reminder friends, every breath we take draw us closer to our death, if you had died an hour ago, what would have been your eternal destiny? Heaven or Hell, remember hebrews 12 : 14, without holiness no man shall see God, you are reading this because of Gods love and grace over you, Jesus is patiently waiting, repent today and let heaven rejoice over you, for you don't know when you will breath your last, Jesus loves you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Life is good when there is money to spend.

If I no make money for this life
Wetin I gain?

Tell me Queenbelle
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by teelaw4life(m): 12:52am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
I love that picture... grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Yoshy: 5:02am On Nov 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Op I hope you practice what u preach! People give others bcs they love, not because they have a lot to throw around. If any woman does not like it when her partner cares about her, then she has a problem. Which 1 is December? Only local and naive girls will ask you for money because December is coming. There are no rules in giving, if you have, give wisely .. If you don't have, don't give, it's simple!

Haunty we aff tired of giving, you ladies no dey fear god? You collect in za oya room, you collect money, you collect attention, you collect care, sometimes una go collect him from family....haba!! Some even dey collect destiny and move over to another idiot.

Well only guys that think with their d*ck get hooked up with such nonsense embarassed embarassed
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Randy100: 5:21am On Nov 02, 2018
It is good to give to the less privilege in the season of xmass.
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by femi4: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
#JustBeingJocular

Be Wise and Smart �
What if I chase both
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by jasp12(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2018
SUPERPACK:
nice boobs.

Some people sef, wetin still dey inside cloth n bra??
How is it nice??
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by ikpuchinonye(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Suspect33:
[s]just a reminder friends, every breath we take draw us closer to our death, if you had died an hour ago, what would have been your eternal destiny? Heaven or Hell, remember hebrews 12 : 14, without holiness no man shall see God, you are reading this because of Gods love and grace over you, Jesus is patiently waiting, repent today and let heaven rejoice over you, for you don't know when you will breath your last, Jesus loves you[/s].
you need to have your hear examined for believing in those fairy tales..use your head for once embarassed
Re: My Advice To All Guys Out There(be very careful) by Uglymugg: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2018
QueenBelle:
#JustBeingJocular

Be Wise and Smart �

Gosh! How I love that phrase. Gentle reminder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date A Tomboy? / You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / How Do You Know A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.