Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93974 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Demaejy:
If it was Lagos, i think it is supposed to have reached. NAHCO is the processing centre for all parcel before sending to their various destination,it is located inside the MM airport. This is the number i got for you - 08028469631. Good luck.

Hi pamela,u didnt chk well.....thats the number above
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by pamela234: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chiadikaobi thanks very much!!! I appreciate!!!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
pamela234: Chiadikaobi thanks very much!!! I appreciate!!!

Wlcum grin
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Fabville: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Demaejy:
1 - Yes, just go there and tell them you want to change the service to registered Mail. However, make sure you have all the details of your parcel so they can help you find it quickly.

2- It ranges from 500 - 1k or more based on weight of the parceL. But 10pages document shouldn't be more than 700 Naira

Hope it helps.

Thank you for your response. I went there on the following Saturday because i thought they too will observe the Eid il fitri holiday but on Saturday i was told that the mail had left the post office. It eventually got to the destination on the 9th of this month that's about a month.

I went there to post another 10-pqge document to the same destination. I was charged N1500 but what surprised me was that there was no receipt for the N1500. Is that how they do at post office? Collecting money without issuing a receipt to that effect.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good to hearing that your parcel got there..

No, some of the workers are thief. If you have been sending parcel frequently at the post office before, you would have known that they intentionally overcharged you because 10pges shouldn't be more than N800. No record for the money collected from you that's why they didn't issue you receipt.

Make sure you challenge them next time, they used to do that when they see you as a novice. That's Nija.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls,I sent an item to china on monday through Nipost and was given a tracking number.Will I be able to track my item?
Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
datovid :
Pls,I sent an item to china on monday through Nipost and was given a tracking number.Will I be able to track my item?
Thanks
Yes
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
datovid :
Thanks

No, if it was a registered or ordinary mail sent in any post office branch but yes, if it was a private courier services.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
Demaejy:

No, if it was a registered or ordinary mail sent in any post office branch but yes, if it was a private courier services.

Thanks!it was registered mail..pls how do I confrim if the item has left Nigeria cos dey told me 7 working days and how will my recipient know it has arrived.
Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 22, 2013
parcels normally leave 1 or 2 days after you've sent it, however, it depends on the day and the location you used to send it. Highly advisable to send it in a city at the begining of the week. Hence, 7 days of delivery promise will be fufilled.

It will be delivered to your provided address written in your parcel.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
Demaejy: parcels normally leave 1 or 2 days after you've sent it, however, it depends on the day and the location you used to send it. Highly advisable to send it in a city at the begining of the week. Hence, 7 days of delivery promise will be fufilled.

It will be delivered to your provided address written in your parcel.

I called Nahco with d number posted in th thread and was told d tracking number had changed and was given a new 1.My item left on 17th to china
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Idrismusty97(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please I heard NIPOST is on strike since last week Wednesday.But it was suspended recently.Will they still resume work on Monday?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
My item got to china today!Nipost rocks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Idrismusty97(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
datovid :
My item got to china today!Nipost rocks
Since when did you posted it an how much?I am asking because i posted an essay from kaduna to lagos and i dont knw when it will reach.Again how did they alert you?Thanks as you reply.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Idrismusty97: Since when did you posted it an how much?I am asking because i posted an essay from kaduna to lagos and i dont knw when it will reach.Again how did they alert you?Thanks as you reply.

I posted it september 17 and I was charged 700.it was a registered mail.The recipient told me he had received the item
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Idrismusty97(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
datovid :

I posted it september 17 and I was charged 700.it was a registered mail.The recipient told me he had received the item
Thanks very much.I was just afraid bcus of they recent strike.nipost is the best.I was charged 50naira.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by femijck(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls fellow landers see me see Nipost ooo......i went to a post office close to my house to send a frame of less than 1kg to new zealand and to my greatest surprise i was charged #4090 thousand (ordinary mail)...pls is this normal ? I sensed some extortion here.....pls any experienced person?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by femijck(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls fellow landers see me see Nipost ooo......i went to a post office close to my house to send a frame of less than 1kg to new zealand and to my greatest surprise i was charged #4090 thousand (ordinary mail)...pls is this normal ? I sensed some extortion here.....pls any experienced person because i came back home with frame?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
I have never sent any frame before but according to what you've said, i can say you shouldn't have used Ordinary mail because it takes a lot of time i tell you because they only send it anytime they like. Despite the fact that Newzealand is very far from Nigeria, the cost shouldn't up to that amount.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by femijck(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
The problem is not about d parcel being a frame......but do u just have any idea what a 1kg parcel would cost?... And the lady across the counter said it will cost me about 6k if registered......but i planned to try another office tomorrow....but i know it should not be this expensive
Demaejy: I have never sent any frame before but according to what you've said, i can say you shouldn't have used Ordinary mail because it takes a lot of time i tell you because they only send it anytime they like. Despite the fact that Newzealand is very far from Nigeria, the cost shouldn't up to that amount.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Morni,

I sent an envelope tru NIPOST yesterday arnd 4pm @ Oshodi. Told d woman I met I want a registered mail. They collected the envelope,weighed it and I was charged 600naira.I.e I was given 600naira worth of postage stamp to affix on the envelope.

The woman told me it'll get to germany within 7 working days starting from 2day. This is my 1st time of using NIPOST Registered mail to send a doc abroad. Just wana believe I was given registered mail and d doc gets there asap.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2013
Beehandz: Morni,

I sent an envelope tru NIPOST yesterday arnd 4pm @ Oshodi. Told d woman I met I want a registered mail. They collected the envelope,weighed it and I was charged 600naira.I.e I was given 600naira worth of postage stamp to affix on the envelope.

The woman told me it'll get to germany within 7 working days starting from 2day. This is my 1st time of using NIPOST Registered mail to send a doc abroad. Just wana believe I was given registered mail and d doc gets there asap.
Don't worry, it will get there with minimum of 7days or maximum of 10days since its a registered mail.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2013
Nothing was written on the envelope except the stamp...and was told to drop it in a box (foreign mails)
Is that how registered mail tingy is?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Beehandz: Nothing was written on the envelope except the stamp...and was told to drop it in a box (foreign mails)
Is that how registered mail tingy is?
Were you not told them the service you want? Since they told you it would take 7days, that's certainly a registered mail.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Demaejy:
Were you not told them the service you want? Since they told you it would take 7days, that's certainly a registered mail.

Thanks bro. I hope so
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
G'day all.

Pls can I get an int'l reply coupon frm NIPOST or german stamp or somtn
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls house, ems or nipost registered mail, which one is more reliable? I intend sending some docs to Germany....
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beehandz: G'day all.

Pls can I get an int'l reply coupon frm NIPOST or german stamp or somtn
I also need this stuff as well, hope someone comes here to answer this question
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: Pls house, ems or nipost registered mail, which one is more reliable? I intend sending some docs to Germany....
Both are reliable, it depends on ur pocket... Ems; 3-5days .... Registered ; 7- 14days
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Demaejy:
Both are reliable, it depends on ur pocket... Ems; 3-5days .... Registered ; 7- 14days
what's ems price range, I'm posting just a 10 page document but to different 5 different locations & hope I can track it..
Pls do you know anything about international reply coupon?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: what's ems price range, I'm posting just a 10 page document but to different 5 different locations & hope I can track it..
Pls do you know anything about international reply coupon?

From Lag-Germany-EMS is 8,160 while registered mail is between 500-1,500. Depending on ur location in the country though.

Are you applying to germany for a program? Pls inbox abt d int'l reply coupon? Well, goin to NIPOST now to confirm
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please where can one send registered mail via NIPOST, is it at the murtala international airport complex or NAHCO close to the toll gate?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.