Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93998 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
topeajis: @ demegy has ur mail been deleived the one you sent via the nahco

@tope, do u know where exactly the NAHCO office is located?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

@tope, do u know where exactly the NAHCO office is located?

Will fnd that whe I get to airport area. But want to knw the price and the days cos nipost don't chop my eye I have about 3 transcipt with nipost and a nipost cost about 15k imagine oooooooooooo see nigeria.. Oooo
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
topeajis: @ demegy has ur mail been deleived the one you sent via the nahco
i thought it will be delivered within 7days but it wld later take 10days which will be delivered by fri.
Have u paid them in worms?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Demaejy:
i thought it will be delivered within 7days but it wld later take 10days which will be delivered by fri.
Have u paid them in worms?

I didn't apply for worms again cos I observed the school is a small school with total number of 5000 students. I now focus my attenton on four schools. But hope ur document will get to does schools before deadline do u remember today is ther deadline sha..
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
topeajis:

I didn't apply for worms again cos I observed the school is a small school with total number of 5000 students. I now focus my attenton on four schools. But hope ur document will get to does schools before deadline do u remember today is ther deadline sha..
Yeah i knw,all is well bro.
But i think worms has capacity more than this? Anyway, that shldn't have stopped you applying. Good luck.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by earthgreeners(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
@all, I hear say NIPOST workers don resume..how true?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
earthgreeners: @all, I hear say NIPOST workers don resume..how true?
I have never heard anything now,i will confirm how real it is. How about your parcel?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2013
It turns out that my document had arrived since 2nd of Janurary and it was delivered through UPS. Guess EMS sent it through them before/during the strike.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2013
adewaleafolabi: It turns out that my document had arrived since 2nd of Janurary and it was delivered through UPS. Guess EMS sent it through them before/during the strike.
Are you sure EMS helped you using another courier?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nipost workers have resumed back!!!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Demaejy: Nipost workers have resumed back!!!
did u finally get ur mail delivered and how many days did it take ?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by john2care: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
It took 39 days for delivery
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
bukahands:
did u finally get ur mail delivered and how many days did it take ?
It took like 20 days to get delivered.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Demaejy:
It took like 20 days to get delivered.

thanks for your speedy reply, me i just sent something to the US make i dey wait na
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
bukahands:

thanks for your speedy reply, me i just sent something to the US make i dey wait na
Normally, if it was registered mail, it takes 7-14 days. But if it was private couriers, i think it takes 3 days. Goodluck bro!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Demaejy:
Normally, if it was registered mail, it takes 7-14 days. But if it was private couriers, i think it takes 3 days. Goodluck bro!

Thanks I used registered mail they told me 7-10business days but am getting chills hearing urs took 20days
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
john2care: It took 39 days for delivery

1month plus nawa o
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
bukahands:

1month plus nawa o

I sent document from lagos to germany and it tool just 7working days. Nt registrated. @ demeagy how far long time..
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
topeajis:

I sent document from lagos to germany and it tool just 7working days. Nt registrated. @ demeagy how far long time..

Thanks for ur encouraging reply
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2013
bukahands:

Thanks I used registered mail they told me 7-10business days but am getting chills hearing urs took 20days
Yes, that's why i told you '' normally'' Mine took 20 days because they were on strike by that time but since they are no more on strike, it will take 7-10 days. If it was ordinarry mail, they can deliver it whenever they like because there is no specific days for that, so that's long thing. May be that was what John2care used. Good luck.

@Tope- yes, long time bro. How are you doing?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2013
Demaejy:
Yes, that's why i told you '' normally'' Mine took 20 days because they were on strike by that time but since they are no more on strike, it will take 7-10 days. If it was ordinarry mail, they can deliver it whenever they like because there is no specific days for that, so that's long thing. May be that was what John2care used. Good luck.

Am fine o how fa ur admission parro have gotting admission na ma visa I they wait for now
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2013
Demaejy:

Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
topeajis:

Am fine o how fa ur admission parro have gotting admission na ma visa I they wait for now

If u don't mind me asking, which school did u apply to ?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
bukahands:

If u don't mind me asking, which school did u apply to ?
Na german school if u interested go to the german tread
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
topeajis:
Na german school if u interested go to the german tread

Ok Goodluck german visa from what I have heard isn't difficult once u provide the money
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
bukahands:

Ok Goodluck german visa from what I have heard isn't difficult once u provide the money

Yap na the money be koko. Thanks boss
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
topeajis:

Thanks bro.. Have abandoned German universities for now. I wish you well in your visa application and we shall meet on top of the world...
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
topeajis:

Thanks bro.. Have abandoned German universities for now. I wish you well in your visa application and we shall meet on top of the world...
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by topeajis(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
Demaejy:

Kk. Thankss much baba
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Chai 10 working days has passed still no show, my school said they have not received anything. Am just uncomfortable here and u can't even TRACK
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
bukahands: Chai 10 working days has passed still no show, my school said they have not received anything. Am just uncomfortable here and u can't even TRACK
If i may ask, where did you send your package? Google NAHCO contact and call the customer care line ,please make sure you present your tracking numbers for them. They will tell you the status of your package. Good luck.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by bukahands(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Demaejy:
If i may ask, where did you send your package? Google NAHCO contact and call the customer care line ,please make sure you present your tracking numbers for them. They will tell you the status of your package. Good luck.

I sent it through Nipost at cms lagos island. Do u mean NIPOST customer care cos there's nothing like NAHCO relating to nipost on google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.