Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (94033 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by guiddoti: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Do anyone know how much Nipost charge for belgium?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
guiddoti: Do anyone know how much Nipost charge for belgium?
Go there, they will charge you base on your parcel's weight
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katangora: Please where can one send registered mail via NIPOST, is it at the murtala international airport complex or NAHCO close to the toll gate?
Thanks
demaejy, pls can you help with this?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 30, 2013
Katangora: demaejy, pls can you help with this?
Registered mail is not only offered in one particular place but in all Nipost branches nationwide. Just go to any Nipost Office and tell them you want registered Mail service that's all....!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Demaejy:
Registered mail is not only offered in one particular place but in all Nipost branches nationwide. Just go to any Nipost Office and tell them you want registered Mail service that's all....!
I now get it, but since I'm in lagos and I read in your previous post that when most mail arrive nahco they are given a new code, I was like to save me the stress I should send directly from this place...
No vex say my question too much ooo
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2013
Katangora: I now get it, but since I'm in lagos and I read in your previous post that when most mail arrive nahco they are given a new code, I was like to save me the stress I should send directly from this place...
No vex say my question too much ooo
Anyhow brother, you can send it either of the places base on your convinence.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Hi all,

Pls I lost d small slip NIPOST gave me for my registered mail and I need to call dem to knw d status of my doc I sent to germany.pls hw can I go abt dz?
Its ova 10working days and d person I sent d doc avn't received it yet.
Pls help
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2013
Beehandz: Hi all,

Pls I lost d small slip NIPOST gave me for my registered mail and I need to call dem to knw d status of my doc I sent to germany pls hw can I go abt dz?
Its ova 10working days and d person I sent d doc avn't received it yet.
Pls help

The bolded part is answer to your question..
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2013
On calling nipost, I need to tell them the slip no. I guess I'll visit d nipost office whr I sent the doc.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Yhunter: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pls, someone help me out, having problem receiving my package since 28th of last month and is from California LA, she send it through USPS and it's more than 10days now... pls advice me and what do u think I can do
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yhunter: Pls, someone help me out, having problem receiving my package since 28th of last month and is from California LA, she send it through USPS and it's more than 10days now... pls advice me and what do u think I can do
Go to their office for arrival confirmation of your parcel, it might not get to you at home.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yhunter: Pls, someone help me out, having problem receiving my package since 28th of last month and is from California LA, she send it through USPS and it's more than 10days now... pls advice me and what do u think I can do

Go to NIPOST office @ Ikeja(Computer Village) with your tracking no.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2013
^^
Why not help the OP with steps to get it him/herself?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Why not help the OP with steps to get it him/herself?

Thank you!!!
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Peterisaco: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Why is my package stocks with custom since 28th of last month. Can anyone help
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Peterisaco: Why is my package stocks with custom since 28th of last month. Can anyone help
Give more details so that people can help you.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Peterisaco: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2013
what details shld i give ?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Peterisaco: what details shld i give ?

Where did you send it Or are you the recipient? What type of parcel are you talking about, documents or what? Elaborate...
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Peterisaco: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is Merchandise and i am the recipient
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2013
House, I sent 2 parcels via NIPOST (registered mail) to two different destinations in Germany on the 4th of November.. I've called the customer care number I saw on this thread, the man told me the parcel left for Germany on the 5th of November, but the recipients just mailed me now that they are yet to received the parcels. What do you guys suggest?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: House, I sent 2 parcels via NIPOST (registered mail) to two different destinations in Germany on the 4th of November.. I've called the customer care number I saw on this thread, the man told me the parcel left for Germany on the 5th of November, but the recipients just mailed me now that they are yet to received the parcels. What do you guys suggest?
Have you tried visiting the post office you sent it from? Or did they give you some kind of code to track it with?

It could be lost or misplaced during sorting at customs and returned. Calling their customer care does not do much
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Have you tried visiting the post office you sent it from? Or did they give you some kind of code to track it with?

It could be lost or misplaced during sorting at customs and returned. Calling their customer care does not do much
I was given a tracking number, I used on there site, it shows parcel in bag since 5th of November.. The number I called kept to on hold after asking for my tracking number and after some seconds he said he can tell me authoritatively that the parcel has left for Germany
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: I was given a tracking number, I used on there site, it shows parcel in bag since 5th of November.. The number I called kept to on hold after asking for my tracking number and after some seconds he said he can tell me authoritatively that the parcel has left for Germany
Can you post the tracking number or PM it? If it has left Nigeria, you will need to track it on the site of the German postal service as it has left NIPOST's area
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you post the tracking number or PM it? If it has left Nigeria, you will need to track it on the site of the German postal service as it has left NIPOST's area
sent you a PM
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: sent you a PM
Checking
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: sent you a PM
Replied you with links to the German postal agency's tracking site
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Replied you with links to the German postal agency's tracking site
But I'm shocked ooo... With the testimonies I have heard of NIPOST in recent months, I never still knew they are still incompetent and unreliable
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: But I'm shocked ooo... With the testimonies I have heard of NIPOST in recent months, I never still knew they are still incompetent and unreliable
There will always be exceptions and you happen to be the one.

Heck USPS has the same reputation as NIPOST gringrin
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Beehandz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
There will always be exceptions and you happen to be the one.

Heck USPS has the same reputation as NIPOST gringrin

Can I get the trackinf site in germany pls?
@ogbeche7 guess u'r on german thread. Well, relax, it'll get thr IJN
Also sent a parcel...in bag since Oct 28th bt I was told nipost had internal prblm lastwk and I hope it'll b resolved soon. They avn't received my parcel too in germany bt I'm believing all is well
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Beehandz:

Can I get the trackinf site in germany pls?
@ogbeche7 guess u'r on german thread. Well, relax, it'll get thr IJN
Also sent a parcel...in bag since Oct 28th bt I was told nipost had internal prblm lastwk and I hope it'll b resolved soon. They avn't received my parcel too in germany bt I'm believing all is well
was at the post office today, I go there go para for them... But I got assurance from there boss that it ll be delivered soonest, they said there's a little prob at there processing centre...

Here is the german tracking site
https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.