Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Relationship Is Not All About Give Me This And Give Me That... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Is Not All About Give Me This And Give Me That... (584 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Is Not All About Give Me This And Give Me That... by marvelck: 9:54am On May 05, 2012
Relationship is not all about give me this and give me that. When a lady is meeting a guy newly or just started dating a guy, she shouldn't be in a 'haste' to start demanding for money from the guy. Except you're not interested in the guy and want to 'pepper' him well well (and this is not good as well). But dont behave like this if you know you really like the guy and you are interested in the relationship and also want it to work. Dont be a demanding partner. Cos doing this might kill the interest of the guy in the girl (that is if the guy has genuine interest and intention towards the girl). Some girls are known to behave like this. they tend to make money a top piority in their relationship. demanding for this and asking for that, at every now and then.therefore killing the love or interest the guy might have in her, as a result of her love for money and material things. So, dont let your relationship be based on money, money,money. seek for companionship first and other things would follow. every man knows the need of a girl (in a relationship). and its his duty to perform his role as a man in the relationship...

Re: Relationship Is Not All About Give Me This And Give Me That... by 190: 3:03pm On May 05, 2012
OK

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Needed / Did He Bring In The Spirit Of Adultery? / Placing Marriage B4 Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.