Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (32802 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by dorox(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012: I pity these pple, why wld anyone sue a MOG.
Was Eddie Long not sued? This neandethal of a pig you revere as mog won't be the last.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by tayoccu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hold your horses, the case is still in court, and justice will be served.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by FXKing2012(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2012
dorox:
Was Eddie Long not sued? This neandethal of a pig you revere as mog won't be the last.

Dont call a MOG names, this is for ur own good
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by dorox(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

Dont call a MOG names, this is for ur own good
Why is it for my own good to refrain from calling mogs like oyedopo names that best describe them? Did Jesus not call the mogs of his time even worse names? I still believe that it is not too late for you to learn unless of course you are paid to spew these idiotic
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by thehomer: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012: I pity these pple, why wld anyone sue a MOG.

Because the MOG committed a crime.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by limantertsa: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2012
God, not god do u read the bible?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by anigold(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
Henrolla: i stil can't undastand y people derrive more pleasure in speakin against men of God without any atom of fear. the ways of God ar foolishness in d sight of men. be careful of d tinz u say!
i hate hearing this man of God thing, any person living on this earth is a "Man of God" except u were created by the devil. Too many brainwashed "PASTOR WORSHIPPERS"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.