Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (32807 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by 2good(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2012
obasy09: The lady will be adjudged as being truly molested as against her wish if:
-She was forced to come out as a witch;
-She did no witness other 'self-proclaimed' witches being slapped in the gathering on the day prior to being slapped.
-She struggled to avoid being slapped or protested by any noticeable means immediately after being slapped or shortwhile thereafter.
If any of the above actions did not occur, then it will be very hard to prove her case.

Quit displaying your ignorance in the public. The conditions you stated above shows you're speaking strictly from the prejudice you already have against the girl and you have no idea about law, so leave the legal process for lawyers to analyse.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by antartica(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2012
obasy09: The lady will be adjudged as being truly molested as against her wish if:
-She was forced to come out as a witch;
-She did not witness other 'self-proclaimed' witches being slapped in the gathering on the day prior to being slapped.
-She struggled to avoid being slapped or protested by any noticeable means immediately after being slapped or shortwhile thereafter.
If any of the above actions did not occur, then it will be very hard to prove her case.

She was hynotized,just like most of you.

The whole scenerio of fundamental ignorance in the midst of what seem like opulence and power hynotizes the very weak.

The make beliefs.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 06, 2012
One thing is certain, God is above the law and no one takes him to court. If really the girl is a witch and Bishop oyedepo slapped the girl according to the direction of the holy spirit, then this is no case cause The judge will run and leave de case, even the person that sued him to court will be the one to withdraw if he gets the chance. I have seen these type of case before and I knew how it ended with everyone on the run
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by logicboy: 1:52pm On May 06, 2012
sammirano: the devil has deluded you into thinking irationally and you following suit into destruction beware of the wrath of God upon you. Even if what he did was wrong it shouldn't come From your rotten mouth.

Why should I not talk about Oyedepo's wrongs? Is Oyedepo better than me? Do you know who I am before talking nonsense?
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by beylinko(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2012
musKeeto:
And the blind man walks right into it..
thank God u nswerd it ursev. ...N dos who walks in2 fire get burnt.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 06, 2012
Sammirano: you are the deluded and irrational one. So, if oyedepo sleeps with your wife, you will still see nothing wrong with that abi. Man-worshipper!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by erniok(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2012
Let's look at the two scenerio;neither paul or oyedepo conducted deliverance and in Pa
ul's case, the man went blind.
mkmyers45: Ok..so you just expect a supposed evil spirit to co-operate abi? Why didnt he deliver her? Why did he condemn to hell? mtsewwwwwwwww
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by sammirano: 1:57pm On May 06, 2012
uhonmora: Sammirano: you are the deluded and irrational one. So, if oyedepo sleeps with your wife, you will still see nothing wrong with that abi. Man-worshipper!
are you just stupid or so is everyone else blaming the pastor, even as you're replying me now if i could see u i will slap you. Be wise and watch that video closely again.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 06, 2012
gboss4sure: One thing is certain, God is above the law and no one takes him to court. If really the girl is a witch and Bishop oyedepo slapped the girl according to the direction of the holy spirit, then this is no case cause The judge will run and leave de case, even the person that sued him to court will be the one to withdraw if he gets the chance. I have seen these type of case before and I knew how it ended with everyone on the run

You have the brain of a cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by antartica(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2012
The way some nigerians talk is scary.They are in bondage of darkness and they blatantly refuse to see light,even it is dazzling them.

Na waooo for my people o.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2012
sammirano: the devil has deluded you into thinking irationally and you following suit into destruction beware of the wrath of God upon you. Even if what he did was wrong it shouldn't come From your rotten mouth.

Fix
sammirano: Oyedepo has deluded me into thinking irationally and I'll follow him into destruction irregardless of the wrath of God upon us. Even if what he did was wrong it shouldn't come From my rotten mouth.

beylinko:
thank God u nswerd it ursev. ...N dos who walks in2 fire get burnt.
At least, your brain cells are still sending the right signals...

gboss4sure: One thing is certain, God is above the law and no one takes him to court. If really the girl is a witch and Bishop oyedepo slapped the girl according to the direction of the holy spirit, then this is no case cause The judge will run and leave de case, even the person that sued him to court will be the one to withdraw if he gets the chance. I have seen these type of case before and I knew how it ended with everyone on the run
Boss of mumu, that's 4sure
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2012
sammirano: are you just stupid or so is everyone else blaming the pastor, even as you're replying me now if i could see u i will slap you. Be wise and watch that video closely again.

Ode. You have given him all your tithes and money to the point that you cannot reason with your head again.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by ericpetters(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2012
Watevr it was or watever it is,he shldnt have slapped dat gal for any reason @ all
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 06, 2012
uhonmora:

You have the brain of a cockroach.

Abi? I don c u with sharp brain. What do you know?
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 06, 2012
musKeeto:

Fix

At least, your brain cells are still sending the right signals...

Boss of mumu, that's 4sure

From the way you insult people that did not in anyway insult you, I guess you are jobless and gat nothing berra to do
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 06, 2012
gboss4sure:

From the way you insult people that did not in anyway insult you, I guess you are jobless and gat nothing berra to do
Abi, like Papa Oyedepo..
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by mkmyers45(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2012
erniok: Let's look at the two scenerio;neither paul or oyedepo conducted deliverance and in Pa
ul's case, the man went blind.
And what about the other points? Why did he condemn her to hell with a dirty slap?
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 06, 2012
gboss4sure:

Abi? I don c u with sharp brain. What do you know?

I know that if oyedepo sleeps with your wife according to the direction of the holy spirit, you will also give him your 10 year old daughter to molest.

anuofia.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by phlame(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2012
beylinko: I pity u all

Pity 4 Ur self
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by dekung(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2012
ValNweze: i realy dont kn how narrow minded some pple cn be..why ws Jesus nt prosecuted for chasing pple selling stuff out of d church..even scattering their goods..teling them my fathers house is d house of prayer n nt d den of thieves. Mayb be u shuld tel me where d bible commanded one2 b a witch for christ..instead d bible says 'suffer not a witch to live". I hav2 sound a note of warning 2d ignorant minds tokin rubbish against d man of God. U better b warned or else Gods judgement wil come upon u.
Rumour has it that that was one of the major reasons he was nailed. Since Oledepo is his follower, I think he should be jailed grin
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by antartica(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2012
ValNweze: i realy dont kn how narrow minded some pple cn be..why ws Jesus nt prosecuted for chasing pple selling stuff out of d church..even scattering their goods..teling them my fathers house is d house of prayer n nt d den of thieves. Mayb be u shuld tel me where d bible commanded one2 b a witch for christ..instead d bible says 'suffer not a witch to live". I hav2 sound a note of warning 2d ignorant minds tokin rubbish against d man of God. U better b warned or else Gods judgement wil come upon u.

You are "marshed up".Your soul needs revival,dying the way you are means you never lived.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by zicopro(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2012
so if her father slap her she will take her father to court. God will judge her. I promise every body here that the end of this case will be shame on the side of that girl.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by antartica(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2012
zicopro: so if her father slap her she will take her father to court. God will judge her. I promise every body here that the end of this case will be shame on the side of that girl.

An abusive parent should go to jail under normal circumstance,especially with proof of abuse like oyedepo's
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by logicboy: 2:24pm On May 06, 2012
zicopro: so if her father slap her she will take her father to court. God will judge her. I promise every body here that the end of this case will be shame on the side of that girl.

Are you a prophet? Do you know the future?
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by dekung(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2012
Degis: Ignorance and Nairalanders are synonymous. Appearance in a Civil Case at the beginning is not compulsory unless the pleadings are to be taken immediately. If the Bishop's Lawyers are good like I expect them to be this case will be a walk in the park. It is obvious that the Plantiff will have to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt to get any compensation. If the Bishop is found guilty, He will not pay any amount near this 2Billion naira He is asking for.
You don't get it do you? The point is to find your lying Bishop guilty of abuse of human right. Paying N2b is another matter entirely, even if asked to pay just N20k he has been found guilty in Nigeria on a civil case. No as concerning proving the case beyond reasonable doubt........ there is a video recording so that settles it. I only wish it was a criminal case so that that man can be labbelled ex-convict like his dear friend, Ibori
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by mannyU: 2:27pm On May 06, 2012
sammirano: it's now obvious that we are in the end time with all the post above. People are no more afraid to say rubbish against a man of God, you people don't even think of what can befall you afterwards. I pity your generations from 1 to 6.

You're a fool n I'm a Man of God so I xpect u 2 be afraid of respondin 2 dis holy insult.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by antartica(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2012
The rational part of man is the god,while the irrational part is the devil.They are both in stuck man,the one that plays good plays god,while the one that plays bad plays devil.

You could be god,if you are godly.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by recoome(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2012
sammirano: it's now obvious that we are in the end time with all the post above. People are no more afraid to say rubbish against a man of God, you people don't even think of what can befall you afterwards. I pity your generations from 1 to 6.
who is not a man of God? Are u a man of satan?
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by kemmy16: 2:43pm On May 06, 2012
even Jesus was prosecuted by the roman court so who is oyedepo.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by dekung(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2012
zicopro: so [b]if her father slap her [/b]she will take her father to court. God will judge her. I promise every body here that the end of this case will be shame on the side of that girl.
The bolded In civilised society is called ASSAULT
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Henrolla(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2012
i stil can't undastand y people derrive more pleasure in speakin against men of God without any atom of fear. the ways of God ar foolishness in d sight of men. be careful of d tinz u say!
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by logicboy: 2:51pm On May 06, 2012
Henrolla: i stil can't undastand y people derrive more pleasure in speakin against men of God without any atom of fear. the ways of God ar foolishness in d sight of men. be careful of d tinz u say!

Oyedep should slap your mother and then we will see if you speak against the "man of Gd"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.