Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (32808 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Fynist(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2012
bros12345: Hate all u like, God will fight for his son. Moreso, I am proud to say that I am Oyedepo's son in the faith
Headless Chicken.look up unto God.not his servant.do you worship the Bishop or God?.get a life or better yet dive inside laggon.mofo

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Fynist(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt][b]We serve a Living God - a Righteous, Fair and Just God and he will judge this matter according to 'His Will'. His will is that, the Needy and the afflicted who cry out to him, shall not be oppressed (Psalm Chpt.72 v.12 - 14). Yes, this lady was in need of deliverance from demonic spirit afflicting her life and ran out to the House of God, crying out for help - instead of mercy, she got battered by the Man of God, how could that be right?

For those who support this injustice, listen, no one is greater than others in the presence of God, we are all equal - Kings, Princes and all!

Pastor Oyedepo if he really practices and follow the examples set by our Lord Jesus Christ - he would have settled this matter long ago without it having to get to this point i.e. go to the court as Matthew Chpt.5 v. 23 - 26 declared. To reconcile and settle matters with your brother/adversaries 'quickly' before it gets out of hand. And to do it even while you are still with him/her on the way to the court house (paraphrased). I leave you to read the rest of that chapter.

Obviously, Pastor Oyedepo didn't do that. So, who would listen to this Man of God that does not even listen to the word of God he claim to have received - in my view, he hadn't received any, at all.

And the Lord of Justice will bring Justice to this innocent sinner he abused.

Jesus never set a finger on any demon possessed person during his Ministry on earth, did he? That's the basis upon which he would be judged, Amen!

Our God Almighty is a Righteous Judge and he will judge this matter fairly in favour of the needy then, other Ministries who continously flaunt the principles set by Christ Jesus, will learn their lessons from this.[/b][/size]

.see Na God go showeryou with Blessings.This the truth.Some Christians of nowadays are worse than Hitler.Crazy buncha Goats
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by samyng(m): 11:58pm On May 06, 2012
Rubbish tread, rubbish let that lawyer get a LIFE.. GOD have mercy on HIM

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by blackboi(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2012
logicboy:

So, Oyedepo is a cancer?
i can't sayundecided
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by crackjoor: 12:35am On May 07, 2012
had it been i be de girl... I for slap de hell out of him f.u.c.kin face in return.... Who him be sef.... Man of God my m.ess
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by crackjoor: 12:43am On May 07, 2012
mankand:

Mr. Man , go anms ask Professor jerry Gana when he donated 5, 000 ,000 to covenant university, the church rejected it on the condition asking him if the money is from his pocket or from governmen t pocket. He could not defend himself.

Shikenah

Choi!!! Mr Linus .... U dey try... kip up de good work....
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by crackjoor: 12:48am On May 07, 2012
mankand:

Mr. Man , go anms ask Professor jerry Gana when he donated 5, 000 ,000 to covenant university, the church rejected it on the condition asking him if the money is from his pocket or from governmen t pocket. He could not defend himself.

Shikenah

Choi!!! Mr Linus .... U dey try... kip up de good work....
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by fsammy(m): 1:56am On May 07, 2012
Y is evrybody missin d piece dt an alter cal was made 4 witches.if u can witstand humiliation,y do u av 2 go out in d 1st instance? Aint justifyin wat he did bt 2 me,he aint got all d blame.NOTHINGBADS
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Atheists: 3:09am On May 07, 2012
What is the difference between those who support Boko Haram and those who are supporting this Bishop ? Can't Boko Haram just use the same defence for their carnage ? After all they are not killing people, they are killing demons and evil spirits, huh ?
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by oluoma1: 4:54am On May 07, 2012
Dat girl must have been the agent of darkness. Most of u pple don't go to church and u don't believe there is such, dat is why u don't believe. My word is dis says d lord. ''touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm''. May una watch ur tongue. ''2 billion my foot''. Let dem and dat illiterate lawyer go find work. Nonsense...
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by enesy4u(m): 5:36am On May 07, 2012

“We wrestle nt against flesh nor blood bt against principality and power” dats d bible says , this is injustice against man, may God forgive him, bt he need to face d law
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Jomiliny(m): 5:38am On May 07, 2012
You Are Right huh. The lady is sent from the pit of hell to come and disgrace Baba Oyedepo.
belovedaja: The lady is an agent of darkness. GOD the supreme judge will judge her and her cohorts.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by hannydarl(f): 5:53am On May 07, 2012
Hmmmmm wonder what confusion would have occurred if jesus had slapped all those possessed people in his time. abeg make religious business men no add physical abuse to the list wey members dey suffer.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by hannydarl(f): 6:01am On May 07, 2012
Any person that raises his hand violently against fellow human is not of God and did so out of his own pride. Many members have been brainwashed and will gladly give their dady their wives to do if he says The lord told him so. If power dey shack am he would have asked the demon talkiong through the girl to jump out of her. He slapped her and so physically abused her and for that he should obey the law and appear in court . Jesus would have appeared if he was summoned and so would have apostle paul, peter and the rest.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Ricdave(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2012
¡ Wonder the kind of people we have ιη this forum, always talking about a Man of God, God's general. Do u knw dat Jesus enterd the temple and flogged everybody out, scattered their goods..find out Y. Pls for those that don't want curse 4rm the lord, be careful.. Ask for God's mercy . ¡ wonder if the philistines never had human rights when Samson was killing them...
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by doctorbabs(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2012
newcreatio:

you Nigerians are very funny. I no understand una. grin
So una don leave Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and TB Joshua and Chris Okotie...nah Bishop Oyedepo come remain...nah wah o
...i mess fo runa ...poo!poo!..pooooo!!! shocked shocked
me i no dey for all dis talks against men of God o. lipsrsealed
. MY DEAR BROTHER OPEN UR SENSES. ARE YOU MAN OF DEVIL, IN THE BOOK OF MARK. SOMEONE RAN INTO JESUS AND SAID GOOD MASTER WHAT CAN I DO TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD, JESUS REPLIED WHY DO U CALL ME GOOD, NO ONE IS GOOD EXCEPT THE ONE THAT SENT ME. JESUS NEVA CLAIMED TO BE GOOD BUT UR MEN OF DEVIL CALLED "MEN OF GOD" WILL ALWAYS CLAIMED TO BE HOLIER THAN JESUS HIMSELF. DONT BE A MUMU TO UR FAITH
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by doctorbabs(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2012
[quote author=ValNweze]i realy dont kn how narrow minded some pple cn be..why ws Jesus nt prosecuted for chasing pple selling stuff out of d church..even scattering their goods..teling them my fathers house is d house of prayer n nt d den of thieves. Mayb be u shuld tel me where d bible commanded one2 b a witch for christ..instead d bible says 'suffer not a witch to live". I hav2 sound a note of warning 2d ignorant minds tokin rubbish against d man of God. U better b warned or else Gods judgement wil come. Mumu like u they compare nigerian pastors with jesus .something must have happen to ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Henrolla(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2012
it culd b a wrong action bt doesn't giv u any reason 2 talk abt d man of God d way u lyk. besides it's not in ur place 2 judgeit culd b a wrong action bt doesn't giv u any reason 2 talk abt d man of God d way u lyk. besides it's not in ur place 2 judgeit culd b a wrong action bt doesn't giv u any reason 2 talk abt d man of God d way u lyk. besides it's not in ur place 2 judge
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by tebill(m): 7:53am On May 07, 2012
You can't walk into my Father's house and insult my Father... What does she mean by witch for Christ.. She got what she deserved.. If there could be a riot over a cartoon of mohammed .... I think the gal is rather lucky.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Donudy(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
Donudy
I feel bad when i hear this kind of stories,the first one got his member burnt,now a slap,they christ we all preach was not voilent,I don,t know where they learnt all these from.LoRD HAVE MERCY .musKeeto:

http://kayceeweezy./2012/05/03/holy-slap-case-bishop-oyedepo-fails-to-appear-in-court/
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/oyedepo-fails-appear-court

Let justice be served... May HE be slapped by the LONG ARMS of the LAW... (although sha na Naija, im fit pay, talk say na Jesus, up WINNERS) cool
cry
musKeeto: http://kayceeweezy./2012/05/03/holy-slap-case-bishop-oyedepo-fails-to-appear-in-court/

Let justice be served... May HE be slapped by the LONG ARMS of the LAW... (although sha na Naija, im fit pay, talk say na Jesus, up WINNERS) cool
[/color]
Donudy
I feel bad when i hear this kind of stories,the first one got his member burnt,now a slap,they christ we all preach was not voilent,I don,t know where they learnt all these from.LoRD HAVE MERCY .musKeeto:

http://kayceeweezy./2012/05/03/holy-slap-case-bishop-oyedepo-fails-to-appear-in-court/

cry
musKeeto: http://kayceeweezy./2012/05/03/holy-slap-case-bishop-oyedepo-fails-to-appear-in-court/

[color=#006600]
Donudy

cry

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Donudy(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2012

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by AlusiOkija: 8:53am On May 07, 2012
celeboi:

Listen to yourself...people submit themselves. I will advise you try and visit one and see for yourself. I was in that Service on the day the girl was slapped. The Media only showed where the girl was slapped and did not show how it all started. The Altar call went like this as I quote: "If you know you are a Witch, you know by yourself, not that someone said you are a witch, with your own personal conviction come out side"

In addition to the above: Is that why the lawyer should be asking for 2 Billion? Is he seeking justice or Fortune? He should first of all start the case with Cele Church...if he him wont be humiliated with Broom. The Damage he is asking for makes his intention Criminal and Negative. Thief...who ever know him should help me pass the message to him...He is a Criminal..even worst than the Slapping of the Girl.

Abobi!!

You are ranting!!

Do you also understand what the girls response was?! I watched it and I quote "I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS". Its no different from when you Christians say I am a "CHRISTIAN GANGSTA" like Kirk Franklin, Gospel Gangstas, Preachers in tha Hood and co.

Secondly, if you see the look on the girls face, you would see that she didnt even understand why she was being b'itch-slapped by the pastor.

Thirdly, Oyedepo was so arrogant that he came out on air to justify abusing that little girl on T.V like that and even boasted that he would do it again.

Fourthly, in law, their is what we call punitive compensation. He humiliated that girl in front of the entire Nation. Slapping a person is a very degrading gesture. How do you weigh in terms of money the compensation she deserves for such an embarassment? The Lawyer was kind going for 2billion, I would have said go for 15 billion so maybe in the end he would get like 5 billion. The whole idea behind it is to serve as a warning to other would be slappers. Also he should petition the office of the attorney general of the federation to take up the matter as this is a criminal matter of malicious assault with intention to cause pain and bodily harm.

By the time he is done with Oyedepo, every other pastor in the country would think twice before pouring olive oil on a erson for fear of being sued.

Finally, the celestial church issue is different. And just because they do it dosent excuse that of Oyedepo. Just because everyone is doing something wrong dosent automatically make right.

I hope he gets jail time without the option of a fine. And I hope he gets r'aped so bad he can barely sit his ass down in his G-IV jet. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by domdolly2050(f): 9:13am On May 07, 2012
Robert is lookin 4 trouble,its nt possible 2 toy wt God elect!
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Baawaa(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2012
I shall not be a vessel of destruction IJN.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Temmason(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2012
He humiliated that young woman before a mammoth
crowd; who does he think he is ? I think when people gets too rich and
influencial they starts thinking themselves a god? I want him prosecuted
to the full extent of the law! Nd it shall b so
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by AlusiOkija: 9:26am On May 07, 2012
domdolly2050: Robert is lookin 4 trouble,its nt possible 2 toy wt God elect!

Where you there when God held the election that elected him?!

Why do you choose to be ignorant in 2012?!

What makes him more annointed than the poor girl he slapped?!

Last time I checked, all men were equal in the sight of God, so why have you chosen to subjugate yourself like this?! How does a free man choose to enslave himself?! Why are you wasting the blood of Jesus that he shed for you?! Did you miss the part of your bible that said you are now a priest?! by virtue of the death of Christ?! Do you even read your bible with an open mind and not along the lines your pastors have set for you?! Did you miss the part in the new testament where God stopped annointing Priest and Levites specially?! Or didnt you notice that in the New testament, God stopped choosing people to be priests like he did in the case of Samuel and the others?!

Nna you really need Jesus if a Juju man knows more about your God than you do!!

I pray you find Jesus and quick because it would be sad for you to live in this bondage in the name of Christ only to die and still go to hell because of your ignorance.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by sogoisrael(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2012
belovedaja: The lady is an agent of darkness. GOD the supreme judge will judge her and her cohorts.
hey! Av you noticed so many of dis pastors tend τ̲̅ȍђ put their personal behaviors into Gods work! Imagine someone who ȋ̝̊̅§ supposed τ̲̅ȍђ be tending sheeps chasing dem away,SMH, well, he should be prosecuted Ãήϑ he will learn d@ he ȋ̝̊̅§ not jesus, he ȋ̝̊̅§ just A̶̲̥̅ servant!Concerning pastor chris Ãήϑ masturbation, I think he masturbates Ãήϑ he ȋ̝̊̅§ trying τ̲̅ȍђ prove himself ryte!
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Feraz(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2012
Wahala90:
She is his daughter and she claimed to be a "Jesus Witch". So what is your own?

He will slap any of his own that claims to be a "Jesus Witch". So what is your own? 2Billion?
[/b][/color][/font][/size]
Listen to yourself...... guy, you don pass ten years o!!!!!!!!......Oyedepo is a proud person and it was exposed to the world the day he slapped that girl and bragged after that, also condemned her to hell when Jesus never did that.......who does he think he is??......you don't slap someone who comes to you for help......open the bible and read the word yourself and stop depending on some man of God to tell you what to do.........besides, the cliché "touch not my anointed......." has been overused.....
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by joshuajo: 9:52am On May 07, 2012
val NnwaezE ,i want to ask you ,did Jesus slap any any body ,some who claim that they are man of God denied God,s power ,they are not following the way of Christ ,Jesus did not slap or fight any body .
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by grandfada(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2012
ValNweze: i realy dont kn how narrow minded some pple cn be..why ws Jesus nt prosecuted for chasing pple selling stuff out of d church..even scattering their goods..teling them my fathers house is d house of prayer n nt d den of thieves. Mayb be u shuld tel me where d bible commanded one2 b a witch for christ..instead d bible says 'suffer not a witch to live". I hav2 sound a note of warning 2d ignorant minds tokin rubbish against d man of God. U better b warned or else Gods judgement wil come upon u.
grandfada: ds is unbelivable, is lk comparing white wt blak! Jesus did nt slap or beat any body, he scatrd deir goods & drov dem out of d temple of God! Oyedepo slapd! a young girl @t d ful glare of d whole world, 2 me dts nt Christlike. My concern is nt wedr ds girl is guilty or not, my concern is wy deal wt issue physicaly & asuming he was caried away by a holy angar as someone sugstd, wy shuld a man of God rfuse 2 show rmorse 4 hs wrong doing Jesus case was a fisical one & needed a fisical solutñ wile David case is a spiritual one & being fisical was a babaric aproach. Look at wat Jesus said in Jn 10:19. Tk a look @ Rv King's case dt gav hm death penalty.If ds threand is alowd 2 continue it wil spel doooom! 4 christiandom. finaly if he is inocent d arm of law wl surely acquit him.
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Joowilliams: 10:37am On May 07, 2012
ValNweze: Mayb be u shuld tel me where d bible commanded one2 b a witch for christ..instead d bible says 'suffer not a witch to live". I hav2 sound a note of warning 2d ignorant minds tokin rubbish against d man of God. U better b warned or else Gods judgement wil come upon u.
so there is no repentance for witches? What about the adulteress that was supposed to be stoned to death according to Bible? Should we go about stoning adulterers also? Did Jesus not die for everyone(including witches)? Where is the LOVE of God?
Re: Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady by Joowilliams: 10:39am On May 07, 2012
ValNweze: i realy dont kn how narrow minded some pple cn be..why ws Jesus nt prosecuted for chasing pple selling stuff out of d church..even scattering their goods..teling them my fathers house is d house of prayer n nt d den of thieves. Mayb be u shuld tel me where d bible commanded one2 b a witch for christ..instead d bible says 'suffer not a witch to live". I hav2 sound a note of warning 2d ignorant minds tokin rubbish against d man of God. U better b warned or else Gods judgement wil come upon u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.