Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? (6412 Views)

5 Reasons Port Harcourt Is Not Qualify To Be Called A City / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) / At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 06, 2012
i get one pally wey e be say na younger girls dey always dey trip for am.him sef dey wonder at it.he dey im late thirties so dis my pally wan know wether person in his late 30s fit qualify to be a sugar daddy.he no too get money like dat sha.Na vulcaniser he be but he don dey grow big belle and he like to wear native all the time.so is my pally qualified to be a sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by onila(f): 6:38pm On May 06, 2012
I think 40
but it depends on how young girl the girl is
if shes 22 and her boyfriend is like 37..the 37 yr old guy is a sugar daddy 2 me
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 06, 2012
40 yrs abd above
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by royallord1(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2012
when you are tired of wifey at home and spend more time outside than wit ur kids, u're pretty qualified, it dosent matter the age
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 06, 2012
lefulefu: i get one pally wey e be say na younger girls dey always dey trip for am.him sef dey wonder at it.he dey im late thirties so dis my pally wan know wether person in his late 30s fit qualify to be a sugar daddy.he no too get money like dat sha.Na vulcaniser he be but he don dey grow big belle and he like to wear native all the time.so is my pally qualified to be a sugar daddy?
You and your st[i]u[/i]pid pallies should grow useful brains. . . Dumbasses!
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by mamalola19: 10:56pm On May 06, 2012
onila: I think 40
but it depends on how young girl the girl is
if shes 22 and her boyfriend is like 37..the 37 yr old guy is a sugar daddy 2 me

You this pikin. You will need a 40 years old man to teach you sense and maturity
That would spoil you silly and fcck that virgin bull off your small stature
and suck you well
37 yrs old man is sugar daddy? because that is your fathers age!
Dont you know some men are single at 37 and reasy for marriage
sugar daddies means any married man regardless of the age who dates or sleeps with younger ladies or cheats on his wife.
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2012
sexkillz:
You and your st[i]u[/i]pid pallies should grow useful brains. . . Dumbasses!
ur yansh angry
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by fubbyy(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2012
@ mamalola I disagree with you totally, sugar daddy is not any married man, I know an only son who got married this year at the age of 23, so you will call him sugar daddy if he sleeps with other girls? I don't think so, I think sugar daddy is all those pot belly men at 50s or above, even my landlord way back in school who was at his late 40s then,were getting girls and none of them were seeing him as a sugar daddy because he also act like a student,dress like us, speak like us, still workout and hav sweet 6 packs,his swag was tight then, so I think sugar daddy is not only age but how you look too
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 07, 2012
sugar daddies frm different nationalities.they all have one thing in common

Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Killz3(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2012
lefulefu:
ur yansh angry
undecided
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Sijo01(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2012
wen u swallow 7cube of sugar daily.
ur children wil start callin u sugar daddy.

Next.....

1 Like

Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2012
Sijo01: wen u swallow 7cube of sugar daily.

Next.....
dat old papa wey u dey date no be him be the sugar in ur tea ehn? grin
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by enomakos(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2012
o boy
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Zilja(f): 6:36pm On May 07, 2012
[/color]Sugar is about the money, not the age.
Where do yu people come up with these questions. my laugh of for da day. smiley
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Tyche(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2012
lefulefu: i get one pally wey e be say na younger girls dey always dey trip for am.him sef dey wonder at it.he dey im late thirties so dis my pally wan know wether person in his late 30s fit qualify to be a sugar daddy.he no too get money like dat sha.Na vulcaniser he be but he don dey grow big belle and he like to wear native all the time.so is my pally qualified to be a sugar daddy?
Nice poem
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by kay9(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2012
Sijo01: wen u swallow 7cube of sugar daily.

Next.....
LOLL.... grin grin grin grin I don die!
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 08, 2012
Zilja: [/color]Sugar is about the money, not the age.
Where do yu people come up with these questions. my laugh of for da day. smiley
so dat mean say i can be a sugar daddy abi? cool
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by yommyismine(f): 12:04pm On May 09, 2012
40 years.......
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by cindyrella(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2012
When u clock 40....
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 09, 2012
@ LefoolLefooool is a f.u.c.king clown....Out of u or ur friends I swear I no knw who dey crase pass
U're my role model on NL...
Mumu oshi
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 29, 2012
cindyrella: When u clock 40....
but wat of a 30 year old man wey dey date secondary school girls.no be sugar daddy dat one be too?
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Mynd44: 10:05am On May 29, 2012
lefulefu:
but wat of a 30 year old man wey dey date secondary school girls.no be sugar daddy dat one be too?
That is a cradle robber. Noting sugar about it(as long as the babe is underage
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by richy5(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2012
You nid a rope@op
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Sijo01(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2012
lefulefu:
dat old papa wey u dey date no be him be the sugar in ur tea ehn? grin

u nor well.
Re: At What Age Do U Qualify To Be A Sugar Daddy? by Lagusta(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2012
mamalola19:

Dont you know some men are single at 37 and reasy for marriage
sugar daddies means any married man regardless of the age who dates or sleeps with younger ladies or cheats on his wife.

seconded, strictly on point!!!

Any man, regardless of age, usually married, that is terribly rich enough to spend on other girls and sleep wit them is a sugar daddy, SHI KENA!!!

(1) (Reply)

They Said This Picture Was Captured@ A Traditional Marriage In Mbaise, Imo State / How To Get Over Heart Break. / Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.