Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears (2485 Views)

Ladies Of Nowadays And Their Dressing Code / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays / do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by otus4me(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2012
Come to think of it, why is it that men of nowadays dont wear pants anymore but it's always and only boxers even when going to office.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Seun(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2012
Pants are bad for male fertility. ;-)

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Dyt(f): 10:33am On May 08, 2012
Wat a thread

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Beync(f): 10:35am On May 08, 2012
Really
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Honeycity(f): 10:41am On May 08, 2012
we are now in boxers era, gone are those days when our men wear pants and the women wear granny panties, now men wear boxers and women wear G.string or no panties at all grin

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Nobody: 10:57am On May 08, 2012
otus4me: Come to think of it, why is it that men of nowadays dont wear pants anymore but it's always and only boxers even when going to office.

We need ventilation down there instead of causing hypoxia when wearing panties. The provision of air aroud there improves the Instruments odor rather than causing pungent smells. Una like clean shaved, good smelling dick shei?

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by 190: 11:34am On May 08, 2012
Seun: Pants are bad for male fertility. ;-)

Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by slimyem: 11:43am On May 08, 2012
end of story!
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by ChrisChino(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2012
otus4me: Come to think of it, why is it that men of nowadays dont wear pants anymore but it's always and only boxers even when going to office.
so how did u arrive at dis conclusion? abi u go about d office inspecting male underwear?

1 Like

Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by ijebabe: 12:25pm On May 08, 2012
190:

Why you confused? Do you wear underwear undecided cheesy
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Booty4me: 12:48pm On May 08, 2012
Mr can you take this to the front page..thank you
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by otus4me(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: end of story!
but why ladies now wear guys boxers too wen they get home and also wear it around the house and wat does dat has to do wit u ladies.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Wislet(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2012
Booty4me: Mr can you take this to the front page..thank you
necessary?
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 08, 2012
Honeycity: we are now in boxers era, gone are those days when our men wear pants and the women wear granny panties, now men wear boxers and women wear G.string or no panties at all grin

I am sorry, I have to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster, Honecity have said it all. But I guess is just a choice thing.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by denzel2009: 1:25pm On May 08, 2012
It's not possible to wear one pant for a month at a stretch cos of chaffing. Boxers can last 6 months before feeling water.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by LaParisienne(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2012
^^^Eeeewwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Booty4me: 1:35pm On May 08, 2012
Wislet: necessary?
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by gemstone22(f): 2:43pm On May 08, 2012
denzel2009: It's not possible to wear one pant for a month at a stretch cos of chaffing. Boxers can last 6 months before feeling water.
I beg o!!!! I dey chop!!! No make me vomit.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by honeric01(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2012
denzel2009: It's not possible to wear one pant for a month at a stretch cos of chaffing. Boxers can last 6 months before feeling water.
haba 6 months? Who does that? Highest to me is 3 days.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 08, 2012
Can't imagine myself going back to pants. Even the boxers, i only wear them when going far from my house. But when i am only going across the road or at home, its just jeans or shorts.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by 4wardever(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2012
Surprisingly, women too wear boxers. grin grin grin

What a man can do, a woman can do it berra. kiss
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On May 08, 2012
honeric01: haba 6 months? Who does that? Highest to me is 3 days.
3days? Wiv ur usual leaks? Mehn dat tin must be oozing garlic o!
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by joanana(f): 3:27pm On May 08, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by honeric01(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
3days? Wiv ur usual leaks? Mehn dat tin must be oozing garlic o!
sorry but men don't leak, only women do, besides most of my boxers are white so its easy to spot when dirty.
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by slimyem: 4:18pm On May 08, 2012
honeric01: sorry but men don't leak, only women do, besides most of my boxers are white so its easy to spot when dirty.
stoooory!cheesy
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On May 08, 2012
honeric01: sorry but men don't leak, only women do, besides most of my boxers are white so its easy to spot when dirty.
U leak joor! Dose little *coughs* dont worry we hia u sha!
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by 190: 4:21pm On May 08, 2012
ijebabe:
Why you confused? Do you wear underwear undecided cheesy

angry angry

yeah u wanna see
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by honeric01(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: stoooory!cheesy

You want to see them? tongue
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2012
ol girl dis na the age of boxers.na during old skool times ppl dey wear pant cheesy
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U leak joor! Dose little *coughs* dont worry we hia u sha!

leak ko, lick ni, na only 190 dey lick and also that man wey dey type like woman dey see him/her period. grin
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by Killz3(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2012
Wetin consign you? Why you dey smoke anoda person cigar?
Re: Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears by iyatrustee(f): 7:52pm On May 08, 2012
honeric01:

leak ko, lick ni, na only 190 dey lick and also that man wey dey type like woman dey see him/her period. grin

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise Me, Am Getting Nut / Married Men And Women: What Are You Doing On Badoo? / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.