Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Baby I Dont Hate You But I Cant Date You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby I Dont Hate You But I Cant Date You... (904 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby I Dont Hate You But I Cant Date You... by marvelck: 2:35pm On May 08, 2012
Baby I dont Hate You But I cant Date You...this is when an ex is trying to come back after a break-up. it could either be a guy or a lady. who is reluctant to let go of an ex boyfriend/girlfriend, despite the fact the other person has since moved on or is not interested in getting back together. there are some ex who do all they can to come back into the life of their ex partner (boyfriend or girlfriend). by being over nice to him or her, always by her side whenever he hears she's ill or in need, by calling her regularly, checking on her or by using gifts to try to buy his way back into her heart (especially in the case of a guy). But despite all of this, he or she may still not be able to win an ex back. either due to the pain of the past or cos the girl is no longer interested in him, has since moved on/ with a better partner. we do have cases like this, where you see an ex doing his or her best to make up and restart a dead relationship despite the refusal of the other person. like the case of Benson, who after being left by his girlfriend Onome, he still didn't want to let her go. He begged her, sent emissaries to her and also made a lot of promises to her, but yet Onome refused to take him back. she still liked him though but maybe has her personal reasons for refusing to get back together with him. the best thing for the guy to do in a case like this, is to just let her go. cos in most cases, when you force someone via any means to come back to you, against his or her wish or reluctantly, you are only inviting more trouble for yourself and also for the relationship you are hoping to start again with an ex. My advice is for one to just let go. and like they say " there are many fishes (even golden ones) in the river"

Re: Baby I Dont Hate You But I Cant Date You... by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On May 08, 2012
Sneezes
Re: Baby I Dont Hate You But I Cant Date You... by 190: 2:43pm On May 08, 2012
So so true!!

Agree with this OP 100% completely!
Re: Baby I Dont Hate You But I Cant Date You... by luckgames(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2012
You have issue with men
Let him go
I am sure he said bye
Re: Baby I Dont Hate You But I Cant Date You... by slimyem: 3:59pm On May 08, 2012
marvelck: Baby I dont Hate You But I cant Date You...this is when an ex is trying to come back after a break-up. it could either be a guy or a lady. who is reluctant to let go of an ex boyfriend/girlfriend, despite the fact the other person has since moved on or is not interested in getting back together. there are some ex who do all they can to come back into the life of their ex partner (boyfriend or girlfriend). by being over nice to him or her, always by her side whenever he hears she's ill or in need, by calling her regularly, checking on her or by using gifts to try to buy his way back into her heart (especially in the case of a guy). But despite all of this, he or she may still not be able to win an ex back. either due to the pain of the past or cos the girl is no longer interested in him, has since moved on/ with a better partner. we do have cases like this, where you see an ex doing his or her best to make up and restart a dead relationship despite the refusal of the other person. like the case of Benson, who after being left by his girlfriend Onome, he still didn't want to let her go. He begged her, sent emissaries to her and also made a lot of promises to her, but yet Onome refused to take him back. she still liked him though but maybe has her personal reasons for refusing to get back together with him. the best thing for the guy to do in a case like this, is to just let her go. cos in most cases, when you force someone via any means to come back to you, against his or her wish or reluctantly, you are only inviting more trouble for yourself and also for the relationship you are hoping to start again with an ex. My advice is for one to just let go. and like they say " there are many fishes (even golden ones) in the river"
.....blah blah blah...
Now,what?

(1) (Reply)

How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not / What Would U Do? / What Would A Man Ever Buy For A Lady And She Won`t Say What Did You Do For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.