Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not (890 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by stephen147(m): 2:24am On Jun 16, 2012
PLEASE GO DOWN I HAVE MORE FOR U OK
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by Mynd44: 3:00am On Jun 16, 2012
Don't move on
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by Dyt(f): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2012
Giggles
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by RealBitch(f): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Start talking. *grabs a drink*
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2012
Goin bke 2slp, *yawns*!!!
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by xynerise: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2012
Farts
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by Mynd44: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2012
If you continue, I will send Sango after you.
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by stephen147(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2012
AM HERE FOR U ALL AM BACK
So I AM TALKING ABOUT INFLUENCE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY,it may be the sister or others,,,,,regardless of who these woman are,one thing that sets them apart from other women is the capacity they posses to bring out the best(or the worst as the case may be)in the men who are consciously or unconsciously under their influence. .....In general,men want to please women and the more attractive and compelling these women appear to a man,the more intense the desire to please her becomes,however as referring to just physical beauty alone ............::...........:..........::............................................ LISTEN a woman may not appear very attractive in a physical sense and by what could be described as worldly standards to thers who observr her from afar yet she may posses a more subtle and inner quality of beauty which is more to than skin deep and which appearls more to the deeper longings and need of a man,,AS some have rightly said,,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,, ,,,Only the man who loves a woman can truly understand why he loves her the way he does,,this realization,this feeling,this truth is for him and for him alone,,,,,,,HOWEVER',WHILE MEN GENERALLY DESIRE TO PLEASE WOMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE YOU RE FREE TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR REALATIONSHIP,AND I WILL GIDE YOU,,AND U CAN STI SEND ME A TEXT OR CALL ME OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO IF YOU REALY WANT ME TO CONTINU PLX TELL ME PARTNER STEPHEN MOVE ON
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by Mynd44: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2012
Gut please stop. This is collosally boring
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by stephen147(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2012
So I AM TALKING ABOUT INFLUENCE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY,it may be the sister or others,,,,,regardless of who these woman are,one thing that sets them apart from other women is the capacity they posses to bring out the best(or the worst as the case may be)in the men who are consciously or unconsciously under their influence. .....In general,men want to please women and the more attractive and compelling these women appear to a man,the more intense the desire to please her becomes,however as referring to just physical beauty alone ............::...........:..........::............................................ LISTEN a woman may not appear very attractive in a physical sense and by what could be described as worldly standards to thers who observr her from afar yet she may posses a more subtle and inner quality of beauty which is more to than skin deep and which appearls more to the deeper longings and need of a man,,AS some have rightly said,,beauty is in the eye of the beholder,, ,,,Only the man who loves a woman can truly understand why he loves her the way he does,,this realization,this feeling,this truth is for him and for him alone,,,,,,,HOWEVER',WHILE MEN GENERALLY DESIRE TO PLEASE WOMEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE YOU RE FREE TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR REALATIONSHIP,AND I WILL GIDE YOU,,AND U CAN STI SEND ME A TEXT OR CALL ME OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO IF YOU REALY WANT ME TO CONTINU PLX TELL ME PARTNER STEPHEN MOVE ON
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by stephen147(m): 10:24am On Jun 16, 2012
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by RealBitch(f): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2012
Now im bored.
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by RealBitch(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2012
Now im bored. Dont bother any more...*yawns*
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by Mynd44: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2012
Make the OP try another profession like pushing coke
Re: How you Can Know If He truly Loves you or not by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2012
Is this a joke?

(1)

Time To Settle / Please Help! / Who Can INFLUENTIALLY Control The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.