Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Did I Cheat On Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Cheat On Him (4888 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:58pm On May 09, 2012
BABE!:

You kissed a guy that isn't your man. Yes, you cheated. You're a cheat.
If kissing makes me a cheat then sexing will make me what.....
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by BABE3: 8:03pm On May 09, 2012
pinkstar: If kissing makes me a cheat then sexing will make me what.....

You're trying to justify kissing another man, while you have yours? You're not serious.

S[i]ex[/i]ing makes you a w[i]ho[/i]re and a cheat. . . all wrapped in one with a ribbon on it.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Killz1(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2012
pinkstar: If kissing makes me a cheat then sexing will make me what.....
For the second time on this thread, you did not cheat!
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 8:07pm On May 09, 2012
Killz.:

For the second time on this thread, you did not cheat!
thanks
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2012
BABE!:

You're trying to justify kissing another man, while you have yours? You're not serious.

S[i]ex[/i]ing makes you a w[i]ho[/i]re and a cheat. . . all wrapped in one with a ribbon on it.
only,i thought there is a higher name,but they're the same........the most important factor to consider is....u're nt my man......
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by luckgames(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2012
pinkstar: are the Nigerian men true.

You ask questions ,
You don't like the respond and getting mad
Ask yourself?
Are you a giver?
You love to share

Back to your posting of April 27
You want to play the field

"Today many marriages that married for Love are regretting their marriage and been married,caused by infidelity & other factors,especially,the high rate of infidelity in married men to women.Most spouse(s),have lost their life,in the fight & believe of Love and Trust.I believe so much in Love,for God is not only Love but in him to obtain True-Love.......But it is a thing of the heart and head....love and trust is all God's grace,that is sufficient & will be sufficient in homes."
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by OK2NV3: 8:25pm On May 09, 2012
If during the process of kissing him you accidentally bumped on the xerox machine which swayed and hit a monitor on the table, which then crashed on the floor with the cables wrapping round your waste giving you a slight electric shock which made you scream "take it off"! To which he gladly ripped off your skirt and in the process he bumped his head against the table and fell, to which you rushed over him asking him if he is ok, (mind you, you are wearing just your panties) and his bulging member some how brushes on your crotch and at that moment you just couldn't help it and it happened that you rode him hard... then i guess it's an accident and hence no cheating.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by slimyem: 8:43pm On May 09, 2012
OK/2/NV:
If during the process of kissing him you accidentally bumped on the xerox machine which swayed and hit a monitor on the table, which then crashed on the floor with the cables wrapping round your waste giving you a slight electric shock which made you scream "take it off"! To which he gladly ripped off your skirt and in the process he bumped his head against the table and fell, to which you rushed over him asking him if he is ok, (mind you, you are wearing just your panties) and his bulging member some how brushes on your crotch and at that moment you just couldn't help it and it happened that you rode him hard... then i guess it's an accident and hence no cheating.
what a description!
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2012
luckgames:

You ask questions ,
You don't like the respond and getting mad
Ask yourself?
Are you a giver?
You love to share

Back to your posting of April 27
You want to play the field

"Today many marriages that married for Love are regretting their marriage and been married,caused by infidelity & other factors,especially,the high rate of infidelity in married men to women.Most spouse(s),have lost their life,in the fight & believe of Love and Trust.I believe so much in Love,for God is not only Love but in him to obtain True-Love.......But it is a thing of the heart and head....love and trust is all God's grace,that is sufficient & will be sufficient in homes."
thank God,u used my post in asking me the question.Stand for yourself,besides am not feeling bad @ the responses am getting for i dnt expect everyone to understand.U havent answered my question.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 8:47pm On May 09, 2012
OK/2/NV:
.....lol...all for this kissing i did.....hmmmm......
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by lionphil(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2012
undecidedFor the second time on this thread, you did not cheat! angryFor the second time on this thread, you did not cheat!

why don't u just go around kissing guys!
u don't have to make out just kiss! i bet it's ok if ur guy does thesame! mschew! good riddance ...! stop asking questions since u ar so good at defending ur predetermined acts
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 10:10pm On May 09, 2012
lion phil: undecidedFor the second time on this thread, you did not cheat! angryFor the second time on this thread, you did not cheat!

why don't u just go around kissing guys!
u don't have to make out just kiss! i bet it's ok if ur guy does thesame! mschew! good riddance ...! stop asking questions since u ar so good at defending ur predetermined acts
thanks & i would heed to your advice & begin my kiss practical tomorrow.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by coogar: 10:14pm On May 09, 2012
pinkstar: I have a crush on this guy,but avoid seeing him,so i had a faulty work that i knew he was the right option in repairing it,while i left it with him to leave for home,a heavy & incessant rainful began,his colleagues adviced i slept in the office and go the next morning very early.I enjoyed their company,untill the guy came to keep me company,we began chatting well,when night fell and it was time to say goodnight.He held me and we began kissing passionately.I realised i wasnt with my date & push him away.My guilt was i kissed another guy who isnt my date,when i love my date so much,i feel i have betrayed him.My question is kissing this guy who isnt my date is it right and plain as the guy said,that his mind was clear and only wanted to say goodnight.

you're a bloody cheat!
for feck's sake, you kissed another man passionately and you still asked if you had
cheated? if you didn't cheat, why the guilty conscience tormenting you? tell your man
you kissed another man. his reaction should tell you if you cheated or not.
400 years ago, you would have been led to the outskirts of your village and stoned
to death by 12 able-bodied men.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 10:16pm On May 09, 2012
coogar:

you're a bloody cheat!
for feck's sake, you kissed another man passionately and you still asked if you had
cheated? if you didn't cheat, why the guilty conscience tormenting you? tell your man
you kissed another man. his reaction should tell you if you cheated or not.
400 years ago, you would have been led to the outskirts of your village and stoned
to death by 12 able-bodied men.
.....lol......& tormenting me because i not only have conscience but a heart:..........thanks....
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by sisqology(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2012
Tell ur guy, he will trust u more. I trusted my gf more for somethng like this
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 4:03pm On May 10, 2012
sisqology: Tell ur guy, he will trust u more. I trusted my gf more for somethng like this
thanks.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Fulaman198(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2012
Kissing is cheating, the moment you start questioning your motives and your actions, you feel as if you have done something wrong. Does your partner know what you did? Does he think it is cheating? In reality that is all that matters. If your partner does not think it is cheating, then you did not cheat. If he thinks you cheated on him by kissing another man, then you cheated.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 7:14pm On May 10, 2012
Fulaman198: Kissing is cheating, the moment you start questioning your motives and your actions, you feel as if you have done something wrong. Does your partner know what you did? Does he think it is cheating? In reality that is all that matters. If your partner does not think it is cheating, then you did not cheat. If he thinks you cheated on him by kissing another man, then you cheated.
thanks
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Nobody: 6:45am On May 16, 2012
OK/2/NV:
hahahaha! This guy is crazy.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pedestal82(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2012
@OP, for ur own good, pls don't tell ur man, at least u knw what u did was wrong, all u
Need do is make sure it doesn't happen again. Am a man, and hearing this from my girl, will only
Make me paint a lot of pictures and scenerios, so won't he doesn't knw won't kill him.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by pinkstar(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2012
pedestal82: @OP, for ur own good, pls don't tell ur man, at least u knw what u did was wrong, all u
Need do is make sure it doesn't happen again. Am a man, and hearing this from my girl, will only
Make me paint a lot of pictures and scenerios, so won't he doesn't knw won't kill him.
making a point & insult hurling dnt mean the same thing.As a man you called yourself,your point has been noted.
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by softwhispers: 5:19am On Mar 27, 2018
stepo707:
No you did not but since you are feeling guilty why dont you tell your guy.He would trust you more.
The truth brings, not peace, but a sword
Re: Did I Cheat On Him by Fulaman198(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
softwhispers:

The truth brings, not peace, but a sword

If someone can't be honest with their "loved one ", then they shouldn't be in a relationship to begin with. Where are the so- called Morals and Ethics that Nigerians are supposed to be raised with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / ♥Guys Please Don't Marry If U Can't Fulfil This Requirements!♥ / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.