Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba (7818 Views)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by achi4u(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2012
naira&kobo:
u should also ask why same sex marriage is outlawed in Nigeria yet practiced freely in the almighty U S
we are talking about self struggle and emancipation and u are bringing useless rubbish culture.
well,u & me are trapt in this kaki country. grin
naira&kobo:
u should also ask why same sex marriage is outlawed in Nigeria yet practiced freely in the almighty U S
we are talking about self struggle and emancipation and u are bringing useless rubbish culture.
well,u & me are trapt in this kaki country.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 09, 2012
achi4u: but sombody says that NAZI Germany are still wearing their logo.
whatz the different?

The constitution is what matters here! If the constitution does not recognise the Biafra state, any person or group who propagates it in any form has committed an offence
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 09, 2012
nkem Kalu:

the crux of the matter is that some guys don't even know what constitutes an offence in law. Firstly is there any law in Nigeria banning any group or persons from wearing certain code of clothings? Or has there been any law making it illegal for any one to belong to a group such as MASSOP or MOSSOP or IJAW SOLIDARITY GROUP EGBESU OR OPC. I personally think the Judge that gave that verdict should go back to Law School and start all over again.....he is simply not better than OANDOOKA of Yar'Adua fame who said Yar'Adua can rule from anywhere......hahahahaha. They are just making mockery of the Nigerian Judiciary.

Dont you understand simple English ? Massob is an outcast! tongue
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by achi4u(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2012
koastar:

The constitution is what matters here! If the constitution does not recognise the Biafra state, any person or group who propagates it in any form has committed an offence
1)are u happy the way nigeria is treating nigerians?
are
2)are u soooo proud of being a nigeria?____reguardless of what u are today(poor or rich)
3can u die for your dear country nigeria?_____like Americanasgrin
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by CyberG: 12:58pm On May 09, 2012
^^ Good questions you raised but the answer is vested the in 1,000,000 pound gorilla of foolishness in the room: Odechukwudeen Retardo Jonathan. His able accomplices are the people that support him blindly based on narrow tribal interests and those who rigged him in with a 98% majority.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by nairakobo1: 1:11pm On May 09, 2012
nkem Kalu:

the crux of the matter is that some guys don't even know what constitutes an offence in law. Firstly is there any law in Nigeria banning any group or persons from wearing certain code of clothings? Or has there been any law making it illegal for any one to belong to a group such as MASSOP or MOSSOP or IJAW SOLIDARITY GROUP EGBESU OR OPC. I personally think the Judge that gave that verdict should go back to Law School and start all over again.....he is simply not better than OANDOOKA of Yar'Adua fame who said Yar'Adua can rule from anywhere......hahahahaha. They are just making mockery of the Nigerian Judiciary.
hmmm sentiments. The Nigerian judicial system may be a rhadow of itself but some issues are just so obvious that one tends to wonder why people bring in cheap politics of sentiments into play in analysing it. Who faulted or arrested Ohaneze ndi igbo that you jumped into comparing the opc, ijaw youths etc. We all know the origin of massob, how the govt has fought day and night to cancel it from this nation so as to save our kids from the greedy cause of uwazurike who even refused to listen to the advise of the late Ikemba Nnewi to discontinue with massob. Opc and the others have at least not began to call for secession of the country as their main agenda yet. On the other hand, the acronym; massob alone is enough evidence for treason
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by achi4u(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2012
CyberG: ^^ Good questions you raised but the answer is vested the in 1,000,000 pound gorilla of foolishness in the room: Odechukwudeen Retardo Jonathan. His able accomplices are the people that support him blindly based on narrow tribal interests and those who rigged him in with a 98% majority.
But jona(daft) or jona de fish swallow is just ONE out of many abokis that have ruled dis nation for over 40 years,how come GEJ who just started ruling for about 3years are the cause of all this probs.though i regret voting this man.
so the north should give way for others(igbos inclusive) to try patch this country.
Am even confuse about next coming election of who to vote.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by nairakobo1: 1:23pm On May 09, 2012
achi4u: we are talking about self struggle and emancipation and u are bringing useless rubbish culture.
well,u & me are trapt in this kaki country. ;Dwe are talking about self struggle and emancipation and u are bringing useless rubbish culture.
well,u & me are trapt in this kaki country.
emancipation!? Ha! I laugh in swahilli, how united are those talking about emancipation? They should work on unity then perhaps there may be no need to ask for secession and even if there is, they won't secesseed into another bloody war amongst themselves
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by amosy007: 1:38pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija: Shoot them.

Thats a treasonable offense.

grin grin very funny
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by amosy007: 1:47pm On May 09, 2012
Arysexy:

ya mama and papa bunch of f00ls! i hope when OPC wield their broken bottles and blunt matchets in protest of boko attack, they wont be arrested. jobless judge!

Is OPC fighting for Odua nation...why do u want to bring yoruba into this now....is d judge yoruba or what is ur problem exactly?
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 09, 2012
achi4u: 1)are u happy the way nigeria is treating nigerians?
are
2)are u soooo proud of being a nigeria?____reguardless of what u are today(poor or rich)

These questions has nothing to do with the issue. If those acclaimed "MASSOB members" are not proud to be Nigerians that does not mean they should go against the laws of the land
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 09, 2012
This is not fair at all. OPC and bono haram walks free, ND militants are enjoying amnesty for a treasonous offence while MASSOB are sent to jail.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by achi4u(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2012
koastar:

These questions has nothing to do with the issue. If those acclaimed "MASSOB members" are not proud to be Nigerians that does not mean they should go against the laws of the land
hmmmm!,which law?
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by achi4u(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2012
@naira&kobo,were not discussing war here because war may even draw the hand of our clock back.
so if other nigerians hate igbos so much then..."loose him and let him go".
remeber,we're the nigerian beautify bride that need a good treament.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Onlytruth(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2012
They should turn those guys loose.
I don't understand what is wrong with Nigerian mindset. Even so called educated ones are so dumb.
To get arrested and jailed for possessing Biafran memorabilia is same as jailing someone for holding an opinion and expressing them.
It is a direct attack on free speech, but trust Nigerian jurists, they won't even know that.'But wait until MASSOB wires a bomb, then you see them calling for negotiation!
Nigerians are very very dumb and depressing. sad
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 09, 2012
Onlytruth: They should turn those guys loose.
I don't understand what is wrong with Nigerian mindset. Even so called educated ones are so dumb.
To get arrested and jailed for possessing Biafran memorabilia is same as jailing someone for holding an opinion and expressing them.
It is a direct attack on free speech, but trust Nigerian jurists, they won't even know that.'But wait until MASSOB wires a bomb, then you see them calling for negotiation!
Nigerians are very very dumb and depressing. sad

Nigeria is still a sovereign state and until we break up,those biafra nonsense is prohibited.Btw,they will let them loose after serving their jail term. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by thoth: 3:00pm On May 09, 2012
I really commend the Asaba police and the Judge to detering those hoodlums from operating in Delta State. Anybody who has been to Onitsha recently would find out that these MASSOB bastards are just looting, intimidating and harrasing Anambrarians. I will be happy if they were all shot dead. Any gainfully employed person i have talked with hates them. How can a bunch of uneducated vile Okada riders get biafra ? Do they get biafra by harrasing and extorting Igbos ? That MASSOB(Onitsha in particular) is nothing but a criminal gang made up of jobless and uneducated vagabonds run by a sort of mafia boss for money making. What they do now is :
1.If you are building a new house they would come and ask for settlement.
2. If your shipment arrives and you are offloading they would come and ask for Settlement and maybe take a few of your wares.
3. If you are repairing your gutter you have settle Massob.
4. If you want to place a signpost you have to settle Massob.
5. If you have issues with somebody no matter who is wrong the Massob guys can be HIRED to intimidate the person and beat the life out of him.
Everybody in Onitsha is now afraid of okada riders as they make the bulk of Massob. They are known as "Ndi Mama", "Ndi a na- ama aka" and "Umuaka Red".
I use to ally with MASSOB and after experiencing the first batch back in 2004 i sent a huge sum to them when i got back to Europe, the ones i knew then were matured and educated men, when i came back last August those men told me they now have nothing to do with MASSOB as it is now a criminal and lawless organisation.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 3:23pm On May 09, 2012
noiseless: Alhji harem, mmmmh! Clearing my throat, did i hear you say shoot?

Once more sir, I am not Alhaji Harem.

I am Okija_juju or my alta egos Mmuo Okija & Alusi Okija. I hope that clears it up for you for the very last time.

AND YES I said shoot them dead. According to the constituion of the federal republic of Nigeria, it is a treasonable offence and treason is punishable by death!!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 3:29pm On May 09, 2012
achi4u: 1)are u happy the way nigeria is treating nigerians?
are

Irrelevant.

I am not happy with the Nigerian police but that does not give me the right to bare arms. tongue
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 3:31pm On May 09, 2012
nkem Kalu: This judge and the Police has no job. They are the miscreants and not the MASSOB members. What has that judge and POLICE done about BOKO HARAM and NIGER DELTA MILITANTS talkless of huge number of armed bandits and Kidnappers all over Nigeria. What about the reckless stealing and looting in government where a former governor who stole billions and was discharged and acquitted or have we forgotten the CECilia Ibru that stole N90billion and was given only Six months in jail. It then means that the six Massob members offence is equal in size with that of IBRU cos they all have to serve six months. Arrant nonesence

Another senseless post by a poster that seems to reason like a child.

The abundance of criminals does not make crime legal.- FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!

Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 3:37pm On May 09, 2012
Slizbeat: Jobless judge convicting pple 4 wearing wat dy want to o

I like the Nazi swastika, but wearing it in Isreal, Hungary and alot of former Soviet Union countries are illegal punishable by over 1 year imprisonment.

It is a crime, period!!

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 3:38pm On May 09, 2012
Slizbeat: Y avnt dy convicted doz terrorist they av caught. Nonsense

The terrorists dont walk around holding bombs in their hands.. These Biafran Zionists were caught redhanded.... with incriminating evidence. I'm sorry, but the law is the law.

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Rhino5dm: 3:45pm On May 09, 2012
Replaying 1966? Long live biafra!

thoth: I really commend the Asaba police and the Judge to detering those hoodlums from operating in Delta State. Anybody who has been to Onitsha recently would find out that these MASSOB bastards are just looting, intimidating and harrasing Anambrarians. I will be happy if they were all shot dead. Any gainfully employed person i have talked with hates them. How can a bunch of uneducated vile Okada riders get biafra ? Do they get biafra by harrasing and extorting Igbos ? That MASSOB(Onitsha in particular) is nothing but a criminal gang made up of jobless and uneducated vagabonds run by a sort of mafia boss for money making. What they do now is :
2. If your shipment arrives and you are offloading they would come and ask for Settlement and maybe take a few of your wares.
5. If you have issues with somebody no matter who is wrong the Massob guys can be HIRED to intimidate the person and beat the life out of him.
Everybody in Onitsha is now afraid of okada riders as they make the bulk of Massob. They are known as "Ndi Mama", "Ndi a na- ama aka" and "Umuaka Red".

I use to ally with MASSOB and after experiencing the first batch back in 2004 i sent a huge sum to them when i got back to Europe, the ones i knew then were matured and educated men, when i came back last August those men told me they now have nothing to do with MASSOB as it is now a criminal and lawless organisation.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by CyberG: 3:51pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

Once more sir, I am not Alhaji Harem.

I am Okija_juju or my alta egos Mmuo Okija & Alusi Okija. I hope that clears it up for you for the very last time.

AND YES I said shoot them dead. According to the constituion of the federal republic of Nigeria, it is a treasonable offence and treason is punishable by death!!

Whatever happened to YOU!?? Now, almost all your posts are laced with hate, meanness, death, tribalism and ill for anyone. Change, living is temporary.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Onlytruth(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2012
thoth: I really commend the Asaba police and the Judge to detering those hoodlums from operating in Delta State. Anybody who has been to Onitsha recently would find out that these MASSOB bastards are just looting, intimidating and harrasing Anambrarians. I will be happy if they were all shot dead. Any gainfully employed person i have talked with hates them. How can a bunch of uneducated vile Okada riders get biafra ? Do they get biafra by harrasing and extorting Igbos ? That MASSOB(Onitsha in particular) is nothing but a criminal gang made up of jobless and uneducated vagabonds run by a sort of mafia boss for money making. What they do now is :

Personally, I do not support MASSOB or condone their methods. I have condemned their methods here on several occassion. A situation whereby an organisation which should be fighting for us is more interested in running around our streets harrassing and intimidating us, while giving the enemy the pretext to enter Igboland and shoot at sight is unacceptable and MUST STOP.
If I were the governor of Anambra state, I would ban MASSOB and send them out of our state.

Having said those, I still believe that it is unconstitutional and legally anachronistic to jail someone just for possession of Biafran materials. It is a DIRECT ATTACK ON FREE SPEECH - a constitutionally protected right.
Every educated person knows that, but in Nigeria, even Ph.Ds behave like touts, talkless of jugdes who would grant bail to a bomber but jail an unarmed person.
Nigeria is obtuse!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Onlytruth(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

The terrorists dont walk around holding bombs in their hands.. These Biafran Zionists were caught redhanded.... with incriminating evidence. I'm sorry, but the law is the law.

My friend here you go again!
When we call you "onye ugwu" you would become offended.
What evidence were they caught with? BOMBS?

You don't know how deranged you sound sometimes. sad
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Dede1(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija: Shoot them.

Thats a treasonable offense.

It is only in your world of knowledge or lack thereof that wearing memorabilia is regarded as treason. There are many people in USA that still fly the Confederate flag and no court has ever send anybody to jail. I seriously think Nigeria should go. By the way, do you actual understand the concept of treason?

Boko Haram has exhibited the act of treason yet certain moronic dingbat such as you have not shouted, “Shoot them Thats a treasonable offense”.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 4:08pm On May 09, 2012
Dede1:

It is only in your world of knowledge or lack thereof that wearing memorabilia is regarded as treason. There are many people in USA that still fly the Confederate flag and no court has ever send anybody to jail. I seriously think Nigeria should go. By the way, do you actual understand the concept of treason?

Boko Haram has exhibited the act of treason yet certain moronic dingbat such as you have not shouted, “Shoot them Thats a treasonable offense”.

Tisk! Tisk Tisk!!!!

You still are having those anger issues!! I hope you still have enough Valium & zanax to last you till 2015?!! lol

Anyways, Boko Haram does not justify Mossop. No matter how you try to make it sound, The fact that I killed someone with a gun does not make food poisoning any less of a crime as I have commited.

Boko Harams act is also high treason... And they all deserved to be gassed.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 4:12pm On May 09, 2012
Onlytruth:

My friend here you go again!
When we call you "onye ugwu" you would become offended.
What evidence were they caught with? BOMBS?

You don't know how deranged you sound sometimes. sad

Nwokem cool down.

The evidence I was talking about was those uniforms.
Now if the Biafran Paraphenelia was allowed in Nigeria, how come we didnt see a single Biafran color at Ojukwus funeral?!
Nwanne, let us always stand for the truth no matter whose ox is gored.
If they were caught with bombs, terrorism charges could also be added.

I'm just spell it out in black and white. Not taking sides.

And I read your response to the fellow on freedom of speech. Even freedom of speech/expression has limitations. #JustSaying
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Onlytruth(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

Nwokem cool down.

Now if the Biafran Paraphenelia was allowed in Nigeria, how come we didnt see a single Biafran color at Ojukwus funeral?!

Are you serious about the bolded? shocked shocked
Flags, uniforms and the like are FORMS OF EXPRESSION (holding an opinion)- SPEECH!
Nna did you go to a university, I mean ANY university, even if it is Okija Juju university? lol cheesy
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Onlytruth(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

Nwokem cool down.

And I read your response to the fellow on freedom of speech. Even freedom of speech/expression has limitations. #JustSaying

Did you see them wear signs calling for the assasination or killing of anyone?
Nna, you need your head exermined!
chai for dis kain illiteracy. shocked grin
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by ZE: 4:19pm On May 09, 2012
Let those jobless police men cross the niger bride and arrest people wearing Biafra uniform in onitsha or Imo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides: Live 2019 Presidential Election Results (PDP Leading) / Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.