Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba (7819 Views)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by thoth: 6:44am On May 10, 2012
What the Deltans did was only a preventive measure in order to stall their operations at the other side of the Niger. Anambra would have to consider serious damage control measures in order to contain this monster before it is fully grown.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Rhino5dm: 8:20am On May 10, 2012
So, they are now a terrorist organisation? shocked shocked

where is Eze OnlyFoolish or Dede1diot to defend this one? SMH!

thoth:
Lets not allow sentiments to blind reason and fairness, Any educated individual that resides in onitsha would designate MASSOB as not only criminal but anti-people, MASSOB both by composition of it ranks and character of profile is criminal through and through, a description of their nature as we have witnessed can also be attributed to any criminal organisation we know that deals in extortion,intimidation and buglary.
I wish to see me proved otherwise.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Okijajuju1(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: Okija, you have no atom of shame in you; I know you like the attention you are getting because you are so insecure you will descend to any level to get the self esteem you never had. I will advice you to desist from mocking and embarrassing the Igbos else I will RAIN FORTY DESTRUCTIVE CURSES ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!!

Hahahahahaaaaa!!

Who is this charlatan?!

You rain what?! You couldnt make it rain if you where holding the valves to a shower. Nigga please!!

Nna stay in your lane before you get run over by big rigs. Embarassing Igbos!! I laugh in Idemili... Nna biko si ilo.

Nwata like you, two strands of pubic hair and you think you have earned the right to break kolanut with elders.

Fhuck off before I verbally biitch slap you.

noiseless: Trust me writing one,two or three words in Igbo isn't clever enough for you to decieve anyone about your kenuri/hausa/fulani ethnicity here. By the way we have a large number of Igbos who can speak and write hausa or Yoruba and other languages but you don't see them opening IDs posing as one from those places to vomit bu11shit, but you being the bloody coward you are such is your hobby anyway.

Once more, I dont give a flying fhuck about being Igbo, Hausa or even Yoruba. That is of absolutely no importance as none of us had the previledge of picking our ethnicity. I just attended a wedding not too long ago where an Igbo boy got married to a Yoruba girl.. They will be birthing Half Igbo/Half Mmanu babies.. SO BLOODY WHAT?!

You need to lay off the haterade... most of us do it for fun, you on the other hand is one left turn from become a serial non-igbo killer. Life is too short. So just for you, I accept whatever ethnicity you pick for me.. Ka chi ko!!! Yo wa!! grin [p.s; This hausa language aint half bad]

Now, those MASSOB guys are still guilty. Infact, they should be charged with treason, inciting public disorder, conspiracy to commit treason, conspiracy to overthrow the government and public disorderliness... found guilty and shot dead...

Sanu!!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2012
nkem Kalu: Some people are so senseless....ooooo. Haba.....some of u don't even know that 3 years of GEJ rule has made things worst in this country than the 30years of Aboki rule. In the history of leadership in this country, have we experienced the type of rot that is being witnessed in NNPC today and the Stock exchange robbery under his watch? This is just in a swoop of what we have seen talke less of the ones we have not witnessed. It means that in the next three years the bankrupcy they are talking about ( with his OKONJO Iweala )will be a childs play. A beg....the man and his supporters should stop making noise about transformation and talk about 'Lootformation'
Ehe......for those who said MASSOP is an outcast....well I don't blame them cos to them MASSOP is outcast and to us too...OPC, MOSSOP of OGONI Land including Egbesu and Niger Delta fighting for resource control which the Biafrans started over 40 years ago are also outcasts to us. I am just sorry they are all waking up from sleeping slumber. People like Saro Wiwa, ABIOLA that suddenly woke up from sleep in 1993 to realize that there was marginalization in Nigeria, may have had their bitter cola in the dream land.

You shouldnt talk much when you are bleeding through your coochie.. You are already naturally dumb, then add that Menstral coohie blood madness to it and you are just downright retarded...

Food for thought.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Okijajuju1(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2012
Yeske!:
Guys please free okija juju, we all know he has An identity problem and forever claiming what he's not.
Back to topic, can't understand sha but almost every okada rider in Onitsha either has his bike painted with the Biafran flag, Biafran insignia on his wrist band, cap etc and no molestation likewise in Asaba too. Just wondering Why the mofo judge is having sleepless night on this one or maybe the guys in question committed another offence.

I have no beef with you... Lets keep it that way!!

Udo diri gi...

Back to the topic.. Those OKADA riders are just waiting to be shooting practice for the Nigerian Army.. Why didnt they come with those things to Ojukwus burial where we had fully armed Nigerian soldiers waiting if they knew there was nothing wrong with flying the Biafran flag in Nigeria...
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Rhino5dm: 9:07am On May 10, 2012
Okija_Juju = Alh "BOKO" Harem = Ewu Awusa cool

what is more disturbing here is , the ewu awusa is using a sacred Ibo name; Alusi Okija shrine shocked shocked . Arlu!! Arlu!! Tufiakwaaaaaaa!!! May our gods forbid. grin grin
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Okijajuju1(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Okija_Juju = Alh "BOKO" Harem = Ewu Awusa cool

what is more disturbing here is , the ewu awusa is using a sacred Ibo name; Alusi Okija shrine shocked shocked . Arlu!! Arlu!! Tufiakwaaaaaaa!!! May our gods forbid. grin grin

Dont worry

The solution to your problem is just around the corner...

I have obtained all the ingredients for the spell I want to cast on u..

All I need now is the brain of Noiseless.... And you and I know that the nigga has none, so I have to wait and hope that by some stroke of luck, he would be able to fertilize some chick somewhere and give birth to an intelligible being.. cool

Until then, enjoy your freedom! cool
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Rhino5dm: 9:50am On May 10, 2012
I'm on the quest of bringing Alusi from mmuo uwa, and I shall join you at the shrine for the ritual rites by next two market days. Umuokoroala's dibia shall initiate the libation to invoke the gods and appease them.

Alusi okija the gods are with you cool . Da'alu.

Okija_juju:

Dont worry

The solution to your problem is just around the corner...

I have obtained all the ingredients for the spell I want to cast on u..

All I need now is the brain of Noiseless.... And you and I know that the nigga has none, so I have to wait and hope that by some stroke of luck, he would be able to fertilize some chick somewhere and give birth to an intelligible being.. cool

Until then, enjoy your freedom! cool
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by bakila: 6:57pm On May 10, 2012
tongue
nagoma: Boko Haram is PDP , MASSOB are rebels.
grin
nagoma: Boko Haram is PDP , MASSOB are rebels.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Istillfuckyou: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: Good for them
mikuz aka kim was right. ffr under u will suffer grin see how the place is deserted now. bastard! u hate ibo people to the extent u'd wish them death. kr0ne grin
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by MeAboki(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
AlusiOkija: Shoot them.

Thats a treasonable offense.

Walahi, the judge was too lenient.
No difference between them and Boko Haram, they are both enemies of the state, threatening the corporate existence of Nieria.
They should be shot not jailed. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by MeAboki(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
AlusiOkija:
Shoot them.

Thats a treasonable offense.

Walahi, the judge was too lenient.
No difference between them and Boko Haram, they are both enemies of the state, threatening the corporate existence of Nieria.
They should be shot not jailed. lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities / One Of The Party Should Please Summit My Name For President Adesegun Musiwa / World Bank Lowers Nigeria’s Growth Forecast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.