Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba (7815 Views)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by nkemKalu: 4:28pm On May 09, 2012
Some people are so senseless....ooooo. Haba.....some of u don't even know that 3 years of GEJ rule has made things worst in this country than the 30years of Aboki rule. In the history of leadership in this country, have we experienced the type of rot that is being witnessed in NNPC today and the Stock exchange robbery under his watch? This is just in a swoop of what we have seen talke less of the ones we have not witnessed. It means that in the next three years the bankrupcy they are talking about ( with his OKONJO Iweala )will be a childs play. A beg....the man and his supporters should stop making noise about transformation and talk about 'Lootformation'
Ehe......for those who said MASSOP is an outcast....well I don't blame them cos to them MASSOP is outcast and to us too...OPC, MOSSOP of OGONI Land including Egbesu and Niger Delta fighting for resource control which the Biafrans started over 40 years ago are also outcasts to us. I am just sorry they are all waking up from sleeping slumber. People like Saro Wiwa, ABIOLA that suddenly woke up from sleep in 1993 to realize that there was marginalization in Nigeria, may have had their bitter cola in the dream land.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Dede1(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

Tisk! Tisk Tisk!!!!

You still are having those anger issues!! I hope you still have enough Valium & zanax to last you till 2015?!! lol

Anyways, Boko Haram does not justify Mossop. No matter how you try to make it sound, The fact that I killed someone with a gun does not make food poisoning any less of a crime as I have commited.

Boko Harams act is also high treason... And they all deserved to be gassed.

I guess you are not arrogating empty of importance to your silly self. There is no section of Nigerian constitution which prohibits the wearing of mementos talk less of treasonable felony. Any country with a population made up of goons such as you would definitely look like Nigeria.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by nkemKalu: 4:54pm On May 09, 2012
This man that calls himself Alusi OKIJA is simply not an Igbo man.....he is an Hausa man who has come to do boy boy work for the Igbos and in the process he stole some Palm fruits in IgboLand and quickly adopted the name "ALUSI OKIJA" and he is now claiming IGBO, just like JONA EBELE who ran to Igbo land on exile during the BIAFRAN war and adopted the name EBELE AZIKIWE.....so that the Original Igbos will not use him for pepper soup......hahahaha. I don't blame the late IKEMBA of Nnewi who once said that anybody who will represent IGBO interest must be a full blooded Igbo man and not those whose PAPA PAPA MAMA are from Igbo and their MAMA MAMA sister is from HAUSA land, and their Great Mama Mama Papa is from Yoruba land. Such people are adultrated Igbos.....hahahaha. They are simply roving gamblers without base.....their chidren children children will also be from RUSSIA or Ijaw or Egbesu. No root whatsoever.....Naira Landers......hahahah I dey laugh...oooo
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 4:58pm On May 09, 2012
nkem Kalu: This man that calls himself Alusi OKIJA is simply not an Igbo man.....he is an Hausa man who has come to do boy boy work for the Igbos and in the process he stole some Palm fruits in IgboLand and quickly adopted the name "ALUSI OKIJA" and he is now claiming IGBO, just like JONA EBELE who ran to Igbo land on exile during the BIAFRAN war and adopted the name EBELE AZIKIWE.....so that the Original Igbos will not use him for pepper soup......hahahaha. I don't blame the late IKEMBA of Nnewi who once said that anybody who will represent IGBO interest must be a full blooded Igbo man and not those whose PAPA PAPA MAMA are from Igbo and their MAMA MAMA sister is from HAUSA land, and their Great Mama Mama Papa is from Yoruba land. Such people are adultrated Igbos.....hahahaha. They are simply roving gamblers without base.....their chidren children children will also be from RUSSIA or Ijaw or Egbesu. No root whatsoever.....Naira Landers......hahahah I dey laugh...oooo

The highlighted portion of your text is old news that have been over-flogged and settled over kolanuts and palmwine in the presence of elders. Now whats your point again?!

Nne biko ba'nye nime' uno ka ndi ichie kpa ezigbo nkata.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by AlusiOkija: 4:58pm On May 09, 2012
nkem Kalu: This man that calls himself Alusi OKIJA is simply not an Igbo man.....he is an Hausa man who has come to do boy boy work for the Igbos and in the process he stole some Palm fruits in IgboLand and quickly adopted the name "ALUSI OKIJA" and he is now claiming IGBO, just like JONA EBELE who ran to Igbo land on exile during the BIAFRAN war and adopted the name EBELE AZIKIWE.....so that the Original Igbos will not use him for pepper soup......hahahaha. I don't blame the late IKEMBA of Nnewi who once said that anybody who will represent IGBO interest must be a full blooded Igbo man and not those whose PAPA PAPA MAMA are from Igbo and their MAMA MAMA sister is from HAUSA land, and their Great Mama Mama Papa is from Yoruba land. Such people are adultrated Igbos.....hahahaha. They are simply roving gamblers without base.....their chidren children children will also be from RUSSIA or Ijaw or Egbesu. No root whatsoever.....Naira Landers......hahahah I dey laugh...oooo

The highlighted portion of your text is old news that have been over-flogged and settled over kolanuts and palmwine in the presence of elders. Now whats your point again?!

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Rhino5dm: 5:30pm On May 09, 2012
Only a fool would believe you are Ibo. You are just decieving yourself, ever since noiseless attacked you, you went virulent attacking the Yorubas to satisfy him, only in your dream the matter "have been over-flogged and settled over kolanuts and palmwine". Keep decieving them with your half-baked Ibo lingua. cool

Alusi Okija:

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by noiseless: 6:15pm On May 09, 2012
Alhj harem, I know Igbos that can't speak Igbo and they but are still Igbo, and Yorubas Who can't speak Yoruba but still are Yorubas. Alhj harem once again why are you so ashamed of your ethnicity that makes live a life of a snake? you know you have never been able to fool me, stop this your foolishness.
Alusi Okija:

Once more sir, I am not Alhaji Harem.

I am Okija_juju or my alta egos Mmuo Okija & Alusi Okija. I hope that clears it up for you for the very last time.

AND YES I said shoot them dead. According to the constituion of the federal republic of Nigeria, it is a treasonable offence and treason is punishable by death!!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by maasoap(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2012
hotwax: Massob jailed in their land?

Yet boko-haram members roam the street freely.

And they refuses to prosecute any of their members talkless of jailing them.

Oya Igbo internet warriors, where are you? Kindly explain this.
You're definitely under informed. Nigerian prisons are now over-crowded by the sect members. Haven't you heard of frequent jail breaks by the sect to free their members.

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by noiseless: 6:20pm On May 09, 2012
What sort of drug injected gworo are you chewing my dear? SHARRAAAAP!
nkem Kalu: Some people are so senseless....ooooo. Haba.....some of u don't even know that 3 years of GEJ rule has made things worst in this country than the 30years of Aboki rule. In the history of leadership in this country, have we experienced the type of rot that is being witnessed in NNPC today and the Stock exchange robbery under his watch? This is just in a swoop of what we have seen talke less of the ones we have not witnessed. It means that in the next three years the bankrupcy they are talking about ( with his OKONJO Iweala )will be a childs play. A beg....the man and his supporters should stop making noise about transformation and talk about 'Lootformation'
Ehe......for those who said MASSOP is an outcast....well I don't blame them cos to them MASSOP is outcast and to us too...OPC, MOSSOP of OGONI Land including Egbesu and Niger Delta fighting for resource control which the Biafrans started over 40 years ago are also outcasts to us. I am just sorry they are all waking up from sleeping slumber. People like Saro Wiwa, ABIOLA that suddenly woke up from sleep in 1993 to realize that there was marginalization in Nigeria, may have had their bitter cola in the dream land.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by maasoap(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2012
Onlytruth:

Personally, I do not support MASSOB or condone their methods. I have condemned their methods here on several occassion. A situation whereby an organisation which should be fighting for us is more interested in running around our streets harrassing and intimidating us, while giving the enemy the pretext to enter Igboland and shoot at sight is unacceptable and MUST STOP.
If I were the governor of Anambra state, I would ban MASSOB and send them out of our state.

Having said those, I still believe that it is unconstitutional and legally anachronistic to jail someone just for possession of Biafran materials. It is a DIRECT ATTACK ON FREE SPEECH - a constitutionally protected right.
Every educated person knows that, but in Nigeria, even Ph.Ds behave like touts, talkless of jugdes who would grant bail to a bomber but jail an unarmed person.
Nigeria is obtuse!
Which freedom of speech/association gives you right to commit treasonable offence?
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Rhino5dm: 7:11pm On May 09, 2012
noiseless: Alhj harem, I know Igbos that can't speak Igbo and they but are still Igbo, and Yorubas Who can't speak Yoruba but still are Yorubas. Alhj harem once again why are you so ashamed of your ethnicity that makes live a life of a snake? you know you have never been able to fool me, stop this your foolishness.

+100 cool
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by noiseless: 7:14pm On May 09, 2012
We already know that fact even before you registered this id, or is it your game plan to confuse people so you can have free ride with this your fake id? better slow down before run and leave your shadow behind, so don't get carried away by the id "NKEM KALU".
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2012
Serves them right.

They are slaves and cowards and should be treated as such
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2012
Onlytruth: They should turn those guys loose.
I don't understand what is wrong with Nigerian mindset. Even so called educated ones are so dumb.
To get arrested and jailed for possessing Biafran memorabilia is same as jailing someone for holding an opinion and expressing them.
It is a direct attack on free speech, but trust Nigerian jurists, they won't even know that.'But wait until MASSOB wires a bomb, then you see them calling for negotiation!
Nigerians are very very dumb and depressing. sad

What is Biafra? In a sovereign country of Nigeria? What does biafra represent?

Do you know what treason means?

I have never seen a more retardeed poster, who spew bollocks with such confidence

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2012
dayokanu:

What is Biafra? In a sovereign country of Nigeria? What does biafra represent?

Do you know what treason means?

I have never seen a more retardeed poster, who spew bollocks with such confidence
this is why we will never trust yorubas. Today they will call for disintegration, tomorow they are against it. Confused tribe
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Kanto: 7:55pm On May 09, 2012
A useless nation that preys on weak and defenceless people. They are begging to dialogue with mass murderers like boko haram but they are jailing unarmed massob activists for exercising their freedom of speech. If MASSOB takes up arms tommorrow they will start begging to dialogue with them.

A hopeless and cowardly nation preying only on the weak and defenceless!

This is why violence will continue to confront the nation untill they learn to respect the civil rights of people who protest non-violently.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: this is why we will never trust yorubas. Today they will call for disintegration, tomorow they are against it. Confused tribe

Surely no one can be more confused than Ibos

Today they want Biafra, tommorrow they want to be president of Nigeria

Something must be wrong in the genetic makeup

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 09, 2012
Trouble de sleep, yanga go wake am.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2012
noiseless: We already know that fact even before you registered this id, or is it your game plan to confuse people so you can have free ride with this your fake id? better slow down before run and leave your shadow behind, so don't get carried away by the id "NKEM KALU".

I must be giving you sleepless nights trying to decipher my tribe. The fact is what the fact is... Just as you say I am not igbo, is the same way I can call u an onye ugwu that is ashamed of the atrocities of his people so is trying to align with the igbos... The point is simply 'it doesn't matter', sho ti gbo!!
Oya call me an onye mmanu..

Now the fact here remains;

Flying the Biafran flag, wearing any Biafran colours or having a meeting with the sole purpose of propagating the Biafran cause is a treasonable offence according to the laws of the Federal Republic. It is viewed as inciting acts capable of destroying the soverienty of the nation. Same as what boko haram is doing.

Rhino.5dm:
Only a fool would believe you are Ibo. You are just decieving yourself, ever since noiseless attacked you, you went virulent attacking the Yorubas to satisfy him, only in your dream the matter "have been over-flogged and settled over kolanuts and palmwine". Keep decieving them with your half-baked Ibo lingua. cool

Rhino... Free me na!!! Shooo.... Why do you want me to become a tribal marked faced yoruba man?! Lol...
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2012
Okija, you have no atom of shame in you; I know you like the attention you are getting because you are so insecure you will descend to any level to get the self esteem you never had. I will advice you to desist from mocking and embarrassing the Igbos else I will RAIN FORTY DESTRUCTIVE CURSES ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by tpia5: 9:04pm On May 09, 2012
those whose PAPA PAPA MAMA are from Igbo and their MAMA MAMA sister is from HAUSA land, and their Great Mama Mama Papa is from Yoruba land. Such people are adultrated .....hahahaha. They are simply roving gamblers without base.....their chidren children children will also be from RUSSIA or Ijaw or Egbesu. No root whatsoever

hunh, dear.

what are you saying wink
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by basisop(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2012
MASSOB should strongly reject this. Anyhow they want to do it!!!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by ozoebuka1(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2012
Guys, laugh wan kill me die!!! in naija d poor always get 4uckup and d rich are left fucking around.. how can these guys arrest some guys who were just trying to fly some colour? why cant dat judge and policemen quietly look 4 a gud case to handle and set those lads free because dey have committed no offence. naijarian will never cease to amaze somebudy!!! hahahahaha
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by noiseless: 10:13pm On May 09, 2012
Trust me writing one,two or three words in Igbo isn't clever enough for you to decieve anyone about your kenuri/hausa/fulani ethnicity here. By the way we have a large number of Igbos who can speak and write hausa or Yoruba and other languages but you don't see them opening IDs posing as one from those places to vomit bu11shit, but you being the bloody coward you are such is your hobby anyway.
Okija_juju:

I must be giving you sleepless nights trying to decipher my tribe. The fact is what the fact is... Just as you say I am not igbo, is the same way I can call u an onye ugwu that is ashamed of the atrocities of his people so is trying to align with the igbos... The point is simply 'it doesn't matter', sho ti gbo!!
Oya call me an onye mmanu..

Now the fact here remains;

Flying the Biafran flag, wearing any Biafran colours or having a meeting with the sole purpose of propagating the Biafran cause is a treasonable offence according to the laws of the Federal Republic. It is viewed as inciting acts capable of destroying the soverienty of the nation. Same as what boko haram is doing.

Rhino... Free me na!!! Shooo.... Why do you want me to become a tribal marked faced yoruba man?! Lol...
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by amosy007: 10:13pm On May 09, 2012
thoth: I really commend the Asaba police and the Judge to detering those hoodlums from operating in Delta State. Anybody who has been to Onitsha recently would find out that these MASSOB bastards are just looting, intimidating and harrasing Anambrarians. I will be happy if they were all shot dead. Any gainfully employed person i have talked with hates them. How can a bunch of uneducated vile Okada riders get biafra ? Do they get biafra by harrasing and extorting Igbos ? That MASSOB(Onitsha in particular) is nothing but a criminal gang made up of jobless and uneducated vagabonds run by a sort of mafia boss for money making. What they do now is :
1.If you are building a new house they would come and ask for settlement.
2. If your shipment arrives and you are offloading they would come and ask for Settlement and maybe take a few of your wares.
3. If you are repairing your gutter you have settle Massob.
4. If you want to place a signpost you have to settle Massob.
5. If you have issues with somebody no matter who is wrong the Massob guys can be HIRED to intimidate the person and beat the life out of him.
Everybody in Onitsha is now afraid of okada riders as they make the bulk of Massob. They are known as "Ndi Mama", "Ndi a na- ama aka" and "Umuaka Red".
I use to ally with MASSOB and after experiencing the first batch back in 2004 i sent a huge sum to them when i got back to Europe, the ones i knew then were matured and educated men, when i came back last August those men told me they now have nothing to do with MASSOB as it is now a criminal and lawless organisation.
hmmmm so are u saying massob is now a criminal gang? sad
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by amosy007: 10:16pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

Once more sir, I am not Alhaji Harem.

I am Okija_juju or my alta egos Mmuo Okija & Alusi Okija. I hope that clears it up for you for the very last time.

AND YES I said shoot them dead. According to the constituion of the federal republic of Nigeria, it is a treasonable offence and treason is punishable by death!!
correct.. I always know that not all igbos are bad... We have intelligent ones... And you my brother... is one.. I will dash u my grandma
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by amosy007: 10:20pm On May 09, 2012
Alusi Okija:

Another senseless post by a poster that seems to reason like a child.

The abundance of criminals does not make crime legal.- FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!

Halleluyah
chai i dey feel ur intellect take beer abeg
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Yeske2(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2012
Guys please free okija juju, we all know he has An identity problem and forever claiming what he's not.
Back to topic, can't understand sha but almost every okada rider in Onitsha either has his bike painted with the Biafran flag, Biafran insignia on his wrist band, cap etc and no molestation likewise in Asaba too. Just wondering Why the mofo judge is having sleepless night on this one or maybe the guys in question committed another offence.
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by amosy007: 10:32pm On May 09, 2012
Dede1:

I guess you are not arrogating empty of importance to your silly self. There is no section of Nigerian constitution which prohibits the wearing of mementos talk less of treasonable felony. Any country with a population made up of goons such as you would definitely look like Nigeria.
if it was not banned.. Why did d judge sent those people to jail? sad does that mean there was no lawyer or human right group that can stand 4 them sad just askin!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by Onlytruth(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2012
amosy007:
if it was not banned.. Why did d judge sent those people to jail? sad does that mean there was no lawyer or human right group that can stand 4 them sad just askin!

Where were you when your so called judges were rulling in support of election thieves in Nigeria?
How many theiving ex-governors have been sent to jail in Nigeria by your Nigerian judges?
If it wasn't for a British judge, Ibori would be a very powerful member of the ruling party today.

My anger at you brainless Nigerian lot is increasing daily. You never use your heads.

The judge is wrong, just like the other umpteen number of judges sitting over human right cases in Nigeria.
That is why Nigeria is fkked!
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by ENEONWO(m): 5:16am On May 10, 2012
dayokanu: Serves them right.

They are slaves and cowards and should be treated as such
Dayo-Kunu, a man once emerged from nowhere, picked a calabash of sand from nowhere, spread the sand upon nothing, stood nowhere, borrowed a woman from nowhere, started bleeping the woman on the sand spread on nothing, & had to sire children through her. That man is Olodumare, the ancestral father of the Yoruba race. Now, what do you call the descendants of that man, if not first-class slaves?
Re: Court Jails Six MASSOB Members In Asaba by thoth: 6:37am On May 10, 2012
amosy007:
hmmmm so are u saying massob is now a criminal gang? sad
Lets not allow sentiments to blind reason and fairness, Any educated individual that resides in onitsha would designate MASSOB as not only criminal but anti-people, MASSOB both by composition of it ranks and character of profile is criminal through and through, a description of their nature as we have witnessed can also be attributed to any criminal organisation we know that deals in extortion,intimidation and buglary.
I wish to see me proved otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can South Africa Help Nigeria To Industrialise? / I Was Sidelined In Disbursement Of Campaign Funds- Chris Anyanwu. / 2019 Budget: Buhari Preside Over Special FEC Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.