Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74794 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2012
I don tell una say na prezzo go win dis moni,d guy is d only one who deserves it out of d whol lot,I'm not happpy bout it,but d sooner we get used to d idea,d beta for us undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2012
fork adict: I feel we all are agreed on one point which is that all the finalists in this year BBA are whack. But unfortunately, we have to bless one out of the whack lot with USD300k.

Should it be Lady may? Hell no! Perhaps until before DV was scrapped, i used to enjoy her antics and her childish mannerisms. But then i got bored with that and boredom quickly metamorphosed to disgust by the revelation of her anti-social side. She needs to see a psychiatrist imeediately she leaves the house on Sunday. her distrust or fear of people needs psychiatric evaluation. No matter how much you dislike your fellow housemates, you should be able to accommodate and live with them no matter what. That is maturity. But then she proved to the whole world that she is not mature one freaking bit. And by the way, the primary objective of the BB show is to prove to the whole world how well you can interact with other individuals from a different background to yours. She has failed woefully to prove this. Is this the person we should bless with USD300,000? I really wonder what those that have been voting for her relentlessly these past few weeks see in her. PLEASE AFRICA, THIS IS NOT A WORTHY CANDIADATE IF WE ARE TO BASE OUR JUDGEMENT ON MERIT. WITHOUT ANY SENTIMENT.

Should it be keegan? Again hell No! I have always had a major issue with this guy's speech defects from day 1. He pronounces the consonant s as sh. for example, he pronounces nice as naish etc. This irritates and infuriates the sheet out of me. and i see no reason why someone that persistently annoys me should be given USD300k. Omo no be small money we dey yarn o. Although, he was very competitive, winning the HOH title about 5 times but hey na HOH i go chop? Maguy na entertainment i go chop o. So guy, abeg vamoose.

Should it be Prezzo? please let me conserve my space and time. BUT I HEREBY STATE THAT IF THIS GUY WINS THIS SHOW FOR WHATEVER REASON, I WILL PLACE AN EMBARGO ON MY DSTV FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR. I WILL GET ME STARTIMES. BLOODY MURRAFORKER.
But i must mention that the guy is a sound strategist and very articulate. i like his diary sessions. My major grouse with him is his backstabbing abilities and his meanness which i simply can not find words to describe.

Should it be Kyle? God forbid. naturally, whenever BB ends, there must be many instances about the winner's conduct in the house that will keep making me remember him or her for a while after the show. But in this guy's case, having taken a full evaluation of his conduct in the house, i found that there is nothing to remeember about gis conduct in the house. Absolutely nothing. Matter of fact, he reminds me of CODE the malawian? housemate from BB all stars. they both have similar demeanors. Both are calm dudes and are on the reserved side. and Code got booted out shortly into the show. I feel that he made it to UV no thanks to Biggie. assuming he was up for eviction against someone like TALIA or even Keegan, I am positive that he too would have been booted out a long time ago. So why then do people want to give away USD300,000 just like that to this guy for being calm? What has changed about him or his conduct in the house to suddenly make him the ANNOINTED ONE? Nothing!!!!! My conclusion is that he too is an unworthy candidate for the prize money. BTW, in case we lose focus, i need to emphasize that we are talking about USD300k here people.

TALIAN ARMY.... VICTORY IN SIGHT ON THE MISSION TO CONQUER AFRICA FOR TALIA
you never still defend your Talia, in case you see no bad side in her, her mistreatment of Tamara and whatever crap she was doin with the Pakistani boko haramist is a definite let down, plus, the chic has done NOTHING memorable either. In 3 months, I won't say 'one time Talia confronted so and so...' 'she said...' NOTHING, save for her dancing, which in fact, doesn't count. At least I will remember Maneta, Roki, DKB, Zainab for their confrontations, Barbs and Prezzo for their 'talk' the first Saturday, Keagan, for that crazy fight he had the first Saturday night, Ola and Chris cos they made me laugh, Seydou as the jerk, Goldie as emotionally unstable, Keitta the dirty Azonto boy, Mampi the dancer, Jannette the drunk smallie, Lee the nerd, Jessica and Luke the humpers, Junia the serial kisser, Hilda the Paloma. Any name not mentioned holds no memories. Talia is just as empty, if not more than Kyle, at least he was viewed as a threat enough to be swapped twice, while Talia flew under the radar. In the absence of true entertainment value, Biggie might as well do a random selection instead of making viewers waste money on a bunch of rejects. Three weeks to finals with no memorable happenings, even Wendull wasn't half as boring as this lot.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2012
Lady May........Namibia, Zim, Botwana
Keagan..........SA, Sieraleone
Kyle............Uganda, Nigeria
Wati............Malawi, Ghana
Talia...........Zambia, Angola.
Prezzo..........Liberia, Tanzania, Kenya, Rest of Africa.

Be reminded that whoever leads in the poll gets one vote from rest of Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ejiné: Looks like Talia betrayed Seydou even after saying she'd be very upset if she saw him with another woman outside the house. (1)
But I'm really starting to put things together - Maybe Prezzo was right all along about this girl being highly unstable. (2) I mean, if she could treat her own sister (her own blood!) in such a cruel manner, then who the hell is Seydou wey she don sabi for only a matter of weeks?

And before y'all start to chide me with things like "Keagan forced himself on her" and the rest of that crap? Abeg -- Stop kidding yourselves. She welcomed him in, and openly told said perhaps her feelings for Seydou aren't as deep as she thought. (3)

Anyway, good luck to anyone still voting that schizophrenic olodo.(4)

1. What do you mean by Talia betrayed seydou?
2. And what informed prezzo's decision? If there are any unstable housemates in the house, he should have first mentioned Goldie and then LADY MAD. bUT PRETTY TALIA IS NOT IN ANYWAY, SHAPE OR FORM UNSTABLE. So he needs to get that much straight into his thick and forking skull.
3. She is just a pretty girl torn between choosing one out of 2 suitors even tho personally, i feel both dudes sorry boys are forked. seydou for being so lazy, arrogant and vain. and Keegan for being just downright stoooooopid. all thru the show, that guy has never uttered one statement that will make me feel like Yeah! that's maguy. i dare say that he's got nothing in that thick skull of his. i lost any form of respect for him (not that i ever had any for him anyways)one night when janette and talia were talking politics and the mumu was there. he didnt know sheet and instead of him to just shut the fork up and learn from them, he tried to bully them into shutting up. Anyways, pardon the digression, like i was saying, she is torn between choosing between seydoy and keegan. Maybe she was infatuated with seydou and she took it for love. But then none of her actions thus far has been out of line. A few maybe controversial but none has been out of line.
(4) Thank you for the goodwill message. The Talian army is relentless in our pursuit of delivering USD300k to our darling TALIA. But a point of correction tho, she is not an olodo. if there is an OLODO in that house, it's definitely Keegan.

SIGNED;
FIELD MARSHALL FORK ADDICT
FOR TALIAN ARMY.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
safarigirl: Ok, just saw the incriminating pic of Talia and Keagan, dayyum! How could she? Don't even care what kinda wack azz depression she was going through, this was not the time to break, so much for 'loving' Seydou, goes to show, BBA love ain't real love. At this point, I'd rather give the cash to the one who would like to visit the bahamas. Forkadict, Field Marshal of the Talian army, abeg state your case cos the chic don fork up.

What incriminating pix did you see? did you see a pix of her forking anyone in the house? Anything apart from this is inconsequential.

FYI, BBA love can be real. Ask kelvin and Elizabeth.

ALWAYS FOR TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
safarigirl: you never still defend your Talia, in case you see no bad side in her, her mistreatment of Tamara and whatever crap she was doin with the Pakistani boko haramist is a definite let down, plus, the chic has done NOTHING memorable either. In 3 months, I won't say 'one time Talia confronted so and so...' 'she said...' NOTHING, save for her dancing, which in fact, doesn't count. At least I will remember Maneta, Roki, DKB, Zainab for their confrontations, Barbs and Prezzo for their 'talk' the first Saturday, Keagan, for that crazy fight he had the first Saturday night, Ola and Chris cos they made me laugh, Seydou as the jerk, Goldie as emotionally unstable, Keitta the dirty Azonto boy, Mampi the dancer, Jannette the drunk smallie, Lee the nerd, Jessica and Luke the humpers, Junia the serial kisser, Hilda the Paloma. Any name not mentioned holds no memories. Talia is just as empty, if not more than Kyle, at least he was viewed as a threat enough to be swapped twice, while Talia flew under the radar. In the absence of true entertainment value, Biggie might as well do a random selection instead of making viewers waste money on a bunch of rejects. Three weeks to finals with no memorable happenings, even Wendull wasn't half as boring as this lot.

I have stated many times before and i will state again. Confrontations have never and will never ever count as entertainment to me. That is why i HATE that fagggot Uti till thy kingdom come.

TALIA can also take the title Talia the dancer. That is why IK asked her to dance for africa on stage the same way he asked mampi to dance on stage. Why didnt he ask Goldie, or Keita or Hilda or Luke to dance on stage before they were evicted? My point is Ik only asks dancers to dance for africa on stage and for him to have asked Talia to danve means that she is truly a good dancer. Again so you dont remember her as Talia the FINE ARTIST? If you need to remember her for anything, remember her for the drawing she presented during a task a while back.

As for Wendull, please dont let me have nightmares. To me, that guy is unarguably the most boring housemate to have ever appeared on BBA. Even Nafe is a five star entertainer when compared with wendull cos Nafe can really act. But Wendull ****shudders in disgust*****

TALIAN ARMY ..... VICTORY IN SIGHT
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
fork adict: I feel we all are agreed on one point which is that all the finalists in this year BBA are whack. But unfortunately, we have to bless one out of the whack lot with USD300k.

Should it be Lady may? Hell no! Perhaps until before DV was scrapped, i used to enjoy her antics and her childish mannerisms. But then i got bored with that and boredom quickly metamorphosed to disgust by the revelation of her anti-social side. She needs to see a psychiatrist imeediately she leaves the house on Sunday. her distrust or fear of people needs psychiatric evaluation. No matter how much you dislike your fellow housemates, you should be able to accommodate and live with them no matter what. That is maturity. But then she proved to the whole world that she is not mature one freaking bit. And by the way, the primary objective of the BB show is to prove to the whole world how well you can interact with other individuals from a different background to yours. She has failed woefully to prove this. Is this the person we should bless with USD300,000? I really wonder what those that have been voting for her relentlessly these past few weeks see in her. PLEASE AFRICA, THIS IS NOT A WORTHY CANDIADATE IF WE ARE TO BASE OUR JUDGEMENT ON MERIT. WITHOUT ANY SENTIMENT.

Should it be keegan? Again hell No! I have always had a major issue with this guy's speech defects from day 1. He pronounces the consonant s as sh. for example, he pronounces nice as naish etc. This irritates and infuriates the sheet out of me. and i see no reason why someone that persistently annoys me should be given USD300k. Omo no be small money we dey yarn o. Although, he was very competitive, winning the HOH title about 5 times but hey na HOH i go chop? Maguy na entertainment i go chop o. So guy, abeg vamoose.

Should it be Prezzo? please let me conserve my space and time. BUT I HEREBY STATE THAT IF THIS GUY WINS THIS SHOW FOR WHATEVER REASON, I WILL PLACE AN EMBARGO ON MY DSTV FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR. I WILL GET ME STARTIMES. BLOODY MURRAFORKER.
But i must mention that the guy is a sound strategist and very articulate. i like his diary sessions. My major grouse with him is his backstabbing abilities and his meanness which i simply can not find words to describe.

Should it be Kyle? God forbid. naturally, whenever BB ends, there must be many instances about the winner's conduct in the house that will keep making me remember him or her for a while after the show. But in this guy's case, having taken a full evaluation of his conduct in the house, i found that there is nothing to remeember about gis conduct in the house. Absolutely nothing. Matter of fact, he reminds me of CODE the malawian? housemate from BB all stars. they both have similar demeanors. Both are calm dudes and are on the reserved side. and Code got booted out shortly into the show. I feel that he made it to UV no thanks to Biggie. assuming he was up for eviction against someone like TALIA or even Keegan, I am positive that he too would have been booted out a long time ago. So why then do people want to give away USD300,000 just like that to this guy for being calm? What has changed about him or his conduct in the house to suddenly make him the ANNOINTED ONE? Nothing!!!!! My conclusion is that he too is an unworthy candidate for the prize money. BTW, in case we lose focus, i need to emphasize that we are talking about USD300k here people.

TALIAN ARMY.... VICTORY IN SIGHT ON THE MISSION TO CONQUER AFRICA FOR TALIA

Should it be Wati? I can bet with anyone on anything that this dude's life will be far worse off if we give him the moola than if we didnt. The money might kill him. Likely cause of death will be alchohol induced action like drunk driving, diabetes, etc. Wati bawo?

Should it then be TALIA? But of course for the following reasons:
1. She is intelligent, and so she will invest the money wisely.
2. She sings well. At least she has got a far better sounding voice than Goldie who claims to be a musician. Although, i dont know why she doesnt sing often.
3. She dances well.
4. I dont think she is from a confortable background. Giving her the money might be considered as an act of charity to mankind.
5. She is pretty. The only girl that has 2 dudes competing desperately for her love.

Need I say more? VOTE WISELY, VOTE THE QUEEN OF THE SCREEN. TALIA.

TEAM TALIA........ EVEN AFTER BB STARGAME
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by soloqy: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nuzo':

If you still believe in those polls after so many weeks of being wrong, then its a pity.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Bia, Baba Fork, you get luck say na BB I dey use right now. If not, I for properly siddon to open that your Talia's nyash on this thread... But me sef don taya to type for now. But don't rejoice yet... It's only temporary grin

In the mean time, I'll leave this picture for those on this thread curious about the Talia betrayal of Seydou I was talking about..

There you have it. Making out with her boyfriend's arch enemy, Keagan.
I wonder how Seydou might be feeling right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
Dayum! Imagine! grin

Your own girlfriend!! The love of your life! Cuckolding you, not just with anybody, BUT YOUR WORST ENEMY in the house!!! grin shocked

OUCH!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hauwabd(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Talia is really getting on my nerves! Wetin? y she no fit hold body? kissing Keagan already? Typical case of how to lose 300k dollars in a week! I was all for her but now, i'll stick to Kyle!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nuzo':

guy, your thesis get comma, Angola won't vote Talia, not after what she did with Keagan. Bots would NEVER vote against SA, Keagan gets their vote, ROA goes to whoever Naija votes, Kyle gets their vote. In the end, Talia gets just one vote, Keagan gets 4 or 5, I don't see Ghana voting Wati over Keagan or Talia, Lady May, 2, Prezzo, 3 or 4, Angola might vote him, Wati, one, Kyle, 3 or 4, again Angola might go his way. Prezzo could actually steal this one in the end. @ forkadict, sorry to say, Talia can't win, she'll lose with Seydou, Keagan and the money, her case can't be salvaged.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
^ She dug her own grave. The girl is finished. What a fool.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ejiné: grin grin
Bia, Baba Fork, you get luck say na BB I dey use right now. If not, I for properly siddon to open that your Talia's nyash on this thread... But me sef don taya to type for now. But don't rejoice yet... It's only temporary grin

In the mean time, I'll leave this picture for those on this thread curious about the Talia betrayal of Seydou I was talking about..

There you have it. Making out with her boyfriend's arch enemy, Keagan.
I wonder how Seydou might be feeling right now.

So na d pix wey u get be dat wey u dey shout? I tink say u get pix where keegan dey fork her ni. U no get dat one?
FYI no serious relationship can ever b sustained inside BB house in my own view. Na freestylin we dey cal wetin she do so. She & seydou might hav been an item b4 he left d house but was he her husband? Nope. Was he her fiancee? Nope. Was he her boyfriend? Not clear. So what is d big forkin deal if she cuddles another guy? Na wa o. Make una free my chic abeg.

But still on still, I dey wit Talia.

Talian Army... Victory is only a matter of days away.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
BTW I don talk am b4 say plus keegan o, plus seydou o, I no send d two of dem.

@ All. Una no go cool down give Talia dis money jeje. Na so una go do till Prezo go win dat money.

Talian Army, no shakin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
fork adict:

So na d pix wey u get be dat wey u dey shout? I tink say u get pix where keegan dey fork her ni. U no get dat one?
FYI no serious relationship can ever b sustained inside BB house in my own view. Na freestylin we dey cal wetin she do so. She & seydou might hav been an item b4 he left d house but was he her husband? Nope. Was he her fiancee? Nope. Was he her boyfriend? Not clear. So what is d big forkin deal if she cuddles another guy? Na wa o. Make una free my chic abeg.

But still on still, I dey wit Talia.

Talian Army... Victory is only a matter of days away.

Pssssh! Dat one no be even wetin we dey ask you. Much as you may be singing the Talian anthem (abi na eulogy now sef), there's still that little assshole called "reality", and if you've lived long enough on this green earth, you'd be aware how much a killjoy he is grin

You wanno know what our common enemy Reality is really cooking? grin

Here goes:

1. Going by Seydou's recent Facebook update on his page "Seydou Soumare Official" (where he's officially dumped Talia), Talia don already help herself LOSE the Angolan vote - the one we were so sure she'd get beside Zambia.
And that's just number one o grin

2. Those explanations you just gave would only be potent in an ideal world where crowds actually sat down to weigh in on facts before acting. Oh... But we're not in an ideal world now, are we?

3. Seydou, being the most popular housemate outside the house right now, commands a lot of fans (remember his eviction was only a voluntary one, all thanks to Esperanca), and Africa really feels sad for him now, so expect that wrath to crush Talia and her now-scanty fanbase on the final day.

4. Taking Africa's default hatred for hoes into consideration, omo bobo, I'd advice you not to waste your airtime on that futile venture, and use it instead in subscribing to a decent CallerTunez jam grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Oh, and I forgot to mention sef... Aren't Kevin and Elizabeth Pam happily married with a beautiful daughter Malaika?
Abi dat one no follow for BB relationships again
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
safarigirl: guy, your thesis get comma, Angola won't vote Talia, not after what she did with Keagan. Bots would NEVER vote against SA, Keagan gets their vote, ROA goes to whoever Naija votes, Kyle gets their vote. In the end, Talia gets just one vote, Keagan gets 4 or 5, I don't see Ghana voting Wati over Keagan or Talia, Lady May, 2, Prezzo, 3 or 4, Angola might vote him, Wati, one, Kyle, 3 or 4, again Angola might go his way. Prezzo could actually steal this one in the end. @ forkadict, sorry to say, Talia can't win, she'll lose with Seydou, Keagan and the money, her case can't be salvaged.

Na we dey d battle front, na we sabi as d tin dey roll. Una dey dia dey deceive unasef wit lie lie statistics.

Just came emerged from a closed door meeting wit my generals demandin an update on d status of d war and their feedback is very encouragin. Wetin I just know be say on sunday, when IK anounce winner, some people go open dem mouth, dem no go fit close am again.

No matter d beef, wit Talia we stand.

Talian Army
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ejiné: Oh, and I forgot to mention sef... Aren't Kevin and Elizabeth Pam happily married with a beautiful daughter Malaika?
Abi dat one no follow for BB relationships again

Na fone I dey take control tins nw. So at me spare time, I wil respond 2 d post before dis one.

Guy, you no look BB the revolution. I can't cal wat dey had anythin. Dat is if they even had sometin in d first place. Kelvin only 'toasted' elizabeth thruout her stay in d house. He practically licked her asssssss al thru d shw.na dat one be relationship? Fyi she agreed 2 mary him cos of d money he won. Do u think if kelvin hadn't won, she wud hav agreed 2 mary kelvin? Smh

Talian army. No shakin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=Ejiné
3. Seydou, being the most popular housemate outside the house right now, commands a lot of fans (remember his eviction was only a voluntary one, all thanks to Esperanca), and Africa really feels sad for him now, so expect that wrath to crush Talia and her now-scanty fanbase on the final day.

4. Taking Africa's default hatred for hoes into consideration, omo bobo, I'd advice you not to waste your airtime on that futile venture, and use it instead in subscribing to a decent CallerTunez jam grin [/quote]

For starters, ur point number 3 na big lie. So 4 ur mind seydou popular pass Ola, Chris, Zainab, Rocki. U sure say you look dis show at all?

Team talia still
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
And d kiss continues in d jacuzzi.
Seydou should get his knife ready.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
ella.b:
And d kiss continues in d jacuzzi.
Seydou should get his knife ready.

I dey look am for here o. He never kiss her o. I think she has put up enuf resistance. D guy is only being a guy by being persistent. And she doesn't find him unactractive hence the little success he has achieved. But u guys make it seem like she opens her mouth in readiness to kiss him anytime he snas his forking crooked fingers.

All that,s just a distraction & nothin more. Taliam Army remains focused.

Talia for life
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Wati just dissed seydou big time. Called him a loser but then I agree wit wati. He is a big loser. Wat kind of guy wil go on the internet & diss someone who doesnt have d oportunity 2 dis u bak? That gross and so cowardly. That only makes me despise him the more. Murraforker.

Victorious Talian Army
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^Now talia and keagan are kissing and cuddling in the jacuzzi! Hehe..

You might wanna watch this now
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
I hope say shame don dey catch you now for de kind yeye olodo wey you dey vote, shebi Baba Fork.

Take it from us, mehn, Talia is finished, dead and gone. Her reputation is now decomposing.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2012
Wow! Just discovered Roki and his fans are voting Prezzo like craaazzzyyyy! grin
you know, come to think of it now, I think I actually want Prezzo to win! cool - That's right - I just said it. And I'm giving it back to that character who keeps coming back here and posting crap epistles about how Prezzo played with that bonehead Goldie's heart.
Well, only a really delusional person would go believing such nonsense. If you want to know the truth, Goldie foolishly threw herself at him, while he just stuck 100 percent to playing his game. So if she got burned badly, whose fault is it gonna be? A grown-arse woman went to cheapen herself on continental television and suffered the consequences. Why you dey frown? Why you dey vex?

For starters, I remember clearly when Prezzo said he and Goldie were just friends. And what did your bleach queen do then? She went around the house crying and puking like a fvvcking prepubescent child. Na by force to dey for relationship? If she couldn't even focus on her reason for being in the house, who the hell are we to blame? Sorry, but Goldie engineered her own humiliation, not Prezzo.

And frankly, I'd rather Prezzo than those two pieces of yellow dogshit known as Keagan and Talia.

Boy, I can't wait for the great revelation Seydou has in store for that filthy wretched whoore cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2012
Talia don fall my hand joor. Kyle for the money!!!
Talia just proved the theory that if u leave a woman with a monkey long enuf, she will fall for it!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2012
sigmundfreud: Talia don fall my hand joor. Kyle for the money!!!
Talia just proved the theory that if u leave a woman with a monkey long enuf, she will fall for it!

Take it from me, mehn, the biyotch is a ho, and she's about to get served real hard on the final day when she gets to know the real truth - that Keagan was just doing it for his ego, a bet he made with the boys; that Seydou has publicly dumped her and absolved himself from this mess, leaving her alone and swinging in a puddle of her own shiit; and most especially, that neither she nor Keagan are winning the money.

After this show's over, she'll spend her few days in a hotel room, do a few interviews here and there and head back to Zambia, totally penniless, just like she was when she left it.
And it's quite pathetic considering she was this close. This Seydou guy did it all for her despite the mere 3 weeks they knew each other. He campaigned for this ho. He had faith in this ho, and how does she repay him? By humiliating herself on continental television with a hungry hobo who looks like a half-drawn Tolkien character.

Well, just validates my age-long belief that women are playthings, only best used for sex and then dumped. "Fvvck and Go". Not serious creatures, and not to be taken seriously.

So, what do I suggest? Just four words --- Pray For These Hoes.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hauwabd(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

Well, just validates my age-long belief that women are playthings, only best used for sex and then dumped. "Fvvck and Go". Not serious creatures, and not to be taken seriously.

So, what do I suggest? Just four words --- Pray For These Hoes.

Really? Do not forget you have a mother, sister(s) and possibly daughters (in future/presently), so be very careful how u insult women! Just because a few messed up does not mean u should generalise.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2012
Youngman Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ really nid to be mindful befor making sweeping generalizations, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't sudenly drop out of d sky did Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ , Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ were birthed by a woman,who Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ just added to ur categorization,think befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ speak and takke a deep breath befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ type
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2012
So Talia don dey mess up,never really likd d chick anyway,prezzo for d dough,got a lotta respct for d niggy,he has played his game well
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
hauwabd:

Really? Do not forget you have a mother, sister(s) and possibly daughters (in future/presently), so be very careful how u insult women! Just because a few messed up does not mean u should generalise.

Bikooooo, free me jor! I no send una again jare.
I'mma stick to my new motto now - which is "Just fvvck and go" grin cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113