Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74785 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Since forkadict no get mind yap that hopeless, stewpid ashawo kobo kobo, let me do the honors. She even had the guts to open that her potty mouth to say 'she's just a human being' was Goldie not a human being? Junia the serial kisser nko? Did they disgrace themselves? Everyone will now know the sl.ut of BBA, even Karen was not this slu.tty. There is NOTHING worse than a woman who sleeps with a dude on reality television, who go marry you when everybody don see wetin you fit do? Yeye, useless, silly fo0l. Apologies to Seydou, who though, was a jerk, definitely did not deserve this, we thank God he left, else he never would have known the type of shameless wh0re he had as a lover. Talia and Keagan don knack finish, dem don collect their own prize, now 4 d people that are here for the dough, Kyle or Prezzo 4 d money.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by andre99(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Anyone with the link of the sex scene, dis same thing happened btw Junia and Malonza but they didn't do anything until they were both evicteed same day and am very sure they would have done something in there hotel rooms which no one saw on live TV, as for me ladies are very useless I really stand by my statement, Talia looks so decent never knew she was a LovePeddler, it is the naughty ones that are gentle, take a look at Zainab, am very sure she is a nice girl. Pls guys shd drop d link to the sex scene.
Happy weekend.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
safarigirl: Since forkadict no get mind yap that hopeless, stewpid ashawo kobo kobo, let me do the honors. She even had the guts to open that her potty mouth to say 'she's just a human being' was Goldie not a human being? Junia the serial kisser nko? Did they disgrace themselves? Everyone will now know the sl.ut of BBA, even Karen was not this slu.tty. There is NOTHING worse than a woman who sleeps with a dude on reality television, who go marry you when everybody don see wetin you fit do? Yeye, useless, silly fo0l. Apologies to Seydou, who though, was a jerk, definitely did not deserve this, we thank God he left, else he never would have known the type of shameless wh0re he had as a lover. Talia and Keagan don knack finish, dem don collect their own prize, now 4 d people that are here for the dough, Kyle or Prezzo 4 d money.

I reaLly need u safarigirl to rip her to shreds. U hav only scratched her face with ur nails. I can't yap her as a matter of principle and cos of my love for her sis Tamara. So I am counting on you to tear her apart. Thanking u in advance
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
I have played those horrible scenes over and over in my mind and I just boil with intense rage each time. I have askd myself many times what could have gone wrong. The only explanation I could come up with is that inside talia's brain is a very thin cable that controlled and regulated her actions in the house from day 1.This cable must have snapped in the early hours of today. Consequently I hereby recommend for her also like I recommended for lady mad, an urgent and thorough psychiatric intervention for both of them ASA to the forking P.

Abeg if bobo go even fork u 4 or 5 rounds like dat for tv, abeg shey na dat kind keegan? Sherioushly? ***imitating the murraforker***

In fact, God go punish dat guy o. If he even win d money, na igbo e go take am smoke finish for causing this kind of comotion in talia's camp.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin LMFAO,sooo talia and keagan ehn,gosh dis is just too delicious,hahaha,wat a scandal,eeeiya forkadict sorry o,take heart Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ hear grin cheesy
Prezzo for d moneyy o
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
cheesy grin,good lawd,even in d shower,just saw d video,d babe was really sex starved,dts d only xplanation I can giv
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Yo! Exclusive in d building. Making stiFf bodied prezzo boogie down.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
tjskii: cheesy grin,good lawd,even in d shower,just saw d video,d babe was really sex starved,dts d only xplanation I can giv
Abeg wetin hapn 4 shwer? Av not seen d shwer video. Only saw d bedroom scenes live. Abeg describe d shwer event & leave nothin out please. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
See as she just dey jump up & down like preying mantis. I no sabi wetin dey sweet her for belle. Mtscheeeew!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
Why cant or why my post no de reach board na, i dn type since yesterday, nöne of my post enter, just hope this makes it.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
I feel so bitter wiv mysdlf nt becos she screwed up but because I wonder what wud av made forget that no matter the individuality of the game u represent a cun3ri, A Bloody COUNTRY AND UR FAMILY 4 christsake, yes I love seeing such heart warming stuffs but not when thangs are at stake now! This is crazy to God, i feel so enraged!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Come who be dis dry black dj wth rounbelly,dis isn't dj xclusiv na,d guyz mixin is wack and from peoplz comnts on d bar,they seem to thnk d guy is dj xclusiv ad his mixin is hot,abi no be d same music we dey hear tgda
Abeg mak him waka jor,but y wud dey promis us xclusiv and bring dis impostor
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Clik on dis link,and then on intimate moments,hope spambot no go hide dis post sha.

http://
bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/
video.aspx?page=2
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
God i keep seeing her pictures with keagan and I ask my self honestly one more wik, one more, just one more wik and u can sleep wiv keagan and seygou or dou, 4 all I care, she blew it, blew the goddamn cash and a fan base who were ready to kill 4 her, that I dint watch the video or that i wnt be watching the finale, dnt knw whch angers me most,
but this girl has just made my day sick, any1, I mean kxle shud take it. In shrt any1 thz yearz candidates are stuupidt to the core,brainlesss, iddiotts! Dem madd sef! Crazy idioots
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Am really annoyed at her rep! She dn Bleep up.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Wetin dey vex me be say d stooooopid keegan don dey feel cool now. So tey he don even change as he dey waka sef. Chai I don die.

He plans 2 fork her again 2nite. I can see from their body language.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Biggy is a biiiiiiiig fooooooool. He last showed us keegan and talia at about 12:55 am nigerian time. The time now is 01:45 am nigerian time. All this time he's been showing to me prezzo, wati and kyle sleeping. The I'd.iot doesn't want to show viewers anything that will negatively impact on keegans votes. Biggy u are an I'd.iot and a very unfair one at that. Why are u trying to protect keegan.

@ All. This is foul play by biggie. I have bEen hearing heavy breathing since which indicates that some housemates are awake. He chose to ignore the housemates that are awake but chooses to show us those that r sleeping instead. Meanwhile, the time now is 01:48. Still no sign of keegan and talia. Mtscheeeeeew!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:03am On Aug 05, 2012
Its 02:03 now. Still no Sign of keegan & talia that guess are awake. But lots of wati, kyle, prezzo & lady mAd who are all asleep. Stooooopid biggy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by hauwabd(f): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2012
fork adict: Its 02:03 now. Still no Sign of keegan & talia that guess are awake. But lots of wati, kyle, prezzo & lady mAd who are all asleep. Stooooopid biggy

I guess they're saving it for those that paid for the VIP access!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:14am On Aug 05, 2012
Its 02:12 am. Still no sign of keegan and talia. This makes it almost an hour ans twenty minutes ago they were last seen. Fork u biggy.I'm off to bed
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Lolz@ forkadict, guy na wa you o, so you mean you were awake that late waiting for some action? Ha! O ga o. ***Back to the stewpid prostitute, Talia, was so disgusted by the eediot last night, jumping around like a 5 year old on steriods (probably the knacking has made her ressurect), dressed in that bikini, how cheap can one get? She's not even remotely ashamed of her actions, like rightly said, is she not aware that she's repn a whole country? The kain conji wey catch her na only she sabi, is she a nympho? She (and Kim) makes Zambian gurls look cheap, far better to seem emotionally unstable than cheap. Her crime wasn't knacking in the house, after all, Jessica did same, she had 3 crimes, 1. Knacking someone else after professing love to another in the same house. 2. Pretending to be the sweet, girl next door from the get go, instead of going the Zainab way and laying all your cards. 3. (worst of all) knacking an air-head, Pakistani Boko haramist, wey no even fine reach her original bobo. I don't doubt after the show, that tout won't hesitate to drop her for the next ashawo, after all, e don chop wetin e want, more times than he thought possible sef. And nobody wants a second-hand (abi na sixth hand sef, only God know how many people 4 don knack this kain free giver) product, especially when you were used by a street urchin with no basic knowledge of the English language. Today is finals, looking forward to seeing Ola, Chris, Hilda, Roki, Barbz, DKB, Maneta, Zainab, even Goldie, gonna be a blast, Prezzo or Kyle MUST take this one.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
Grand finale on! Ik chattin up the finalists
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
U may try www.africamagic.com/tv

If its not there I am not sure there exists any site that can produce d live feed
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Faun(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Choi! Prezzo was asked what he felt about Goldie, and he says "she was an ex housemate"!!! LORD!! grin
Hahahahahaaa! So after cleaning nose, wiping eyes, washing his clothes and feeding him in bed, Goldie, all you be na "EX-HOUSEMATE" shocked shocked
what an embarrassment!

Talk about getting friendzoned on international television! This girl just disgraced herself!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ik not looking bad at all in his black suit 2nite. But am so tired of seeing him in suit all the time. The bro needs 2 be a little more flexible in his dressing. Nothin wrong with being a little casual sometimes at least.

Just saw a footage now when ik was reviewing the week's activities where prezzo thumped Keegan with both hands on the chest. Nw that deserves an outright disqualification. But because biggie is so biased and because keegan is soooo dumb to have pushed for prezzos disqualification, he stil remains in d game. Hw sad
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
Seen most of all the ex housemates. They are not looking bAd at all.

See d rubbbish keegan. See wetin he wear. That t shirt doesn't look good enuf to be my shoe rag. That is the shirt he chooses to wear for an ocassion as grand as this? The guy is forked! And to think that is the kind of guy that talia chooses fall for? Just pathetic and disgusting! YUCK!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wati is d first housemate 2 b evicted
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
WATI OFF
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Faun(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wati OUT!

Next up is definitely Talia.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Kyle is next 2 leave d house. Imagine wat wud have happened had talia no forked up
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Faun(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
Okay guys, I'm officially off this thread. The olympic games appear to be more interesting.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.